• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Todd, Rod, and I

ALWays Ash

Closed Account
My name is Ashleigh. I'm a 35 year old wife, mother, and part time student. My story is about a young man, my husband and I, met 2 years ago online. This story is about that first meeting with him. My husband Rod and I were looking forward to finding a new man to enjoy sex with. Rod is a totally straight man that thoroughly enjoys seeing another man pleasured by and giving me pleasure. We had a handful of encounters, over the previous 2 years with 3 other men, but we were still looking for the perfect fit for us. It was early October 2013 when Rod and I met Todd on an online adult site. We talked over the next 2 months, getting acquainted, Skyping mostly. Rod and I had sex on webcam for Todd and Todd and I masturbated via webcam a few times while Rod was at his job offshore. Todd is a dorky, but cute, white, and slender guy who was 20 years old at the time. He explained that he was bi-sexual, but very clean and discreet when it came to sexual encounters. Rod and I asked Todd if he would submit to an STD test if we paid for it. He happily agreed to taking one for us. After the negative test results came back, we scheduled a rendezvous with him to coincide with Rod's returning from work and my 33rd birthday vacation in San Antonio, Texas that coming January. My birthday fell on a Tuesday, the day Rod was coming home to me, the start of our three day vacation celebrating my birthday, and our first encounter with Todd. I checked into our luxurious hotel room on the Riverwalk and then picked Rod up at the airport at noon. As usual, the two of us are starved for each other's attention, after being a month apart, so we go back to our room to reconnect with one another. We make out for awhile, but when things get too hot, Rod puts the breaks on and reminds me about our date with Todd tonight at 7pm. I can tell that he's jet lagged from his flight, so I reluctantly agree to cooling things off and to taking a nap instead. ;-) I really wanted that cock right now lol, but I figure he's going to make up for it tonight since he'll be rested up. Rod and I fall asleep in each other's arms and surprisingly I sleep until my alarm goes off at 5pm. I let Rod sleep while I shower, do my hair, and make-up. I put on the perfume Rod asked me to wear, Calvin Klein's Obsession, it's a bit eccentric for my tastes but oh well lol. So I wake Rod up at 6pm and tell him it's time to get ready. He happily awakens feeling rejuvenated and showers while I get dressed. I slip into a curve hugging black dress with a plunging neckline that showcases my 38 G cleavage. I run my hands down my sides, smoothing out a few wrinkles in my dress, as I look myself over in the mirror. I'm no size three, but I'm proportioned right for my 5' 6" height. I'm a brunette with hazel eyes too! Rod is feeling really frisky and comes out of the bathroom naked and starts pawing all over me playfully. I'm really horny for him, but I tell him to control himself and not to mess up my hair or make-up. I feast my eyes on his erect penis and turn to "putty in his hands" so to speak. I end up sucking on him for a couple minutes almost to the point that he nearly cums. Rod stops me just in time though.... yes my guy stopped me from making him cum. How many of you guys out there could do that when you have a warm wet mouth sucking on your big hard cock? So Rod gets dressed as I finish getting ready for our date with Todd. Rod looks so hot in his black 3 piece suit. He really cleans up nicely :) He flatters me about how good I look too, needless to say that he ends up pawing on me all the way out the door lol! We make it to Bohanan's Restaurant ten minutes later and are seated shortly thereafter. We're almost twenty minutes early, but Todd shows up a couple minutes after us. My heart is racing as he approaches our table. Up to this point we've only seen one another on Skype and most of that was without any clothing on. Now I see him looking rather dashing in his navy blue suit and maroon tie. He's smiling as he comes to the table, his hand outstretched to Rod and I. Rod warmly shakes his hand, exchanging greetings, and then Todd takes my hand in his and bows his head to kiss it. He humorously tells both of us that he's always wanted to do that. I'm a bit nervous, but I just relax showing Todd my vibrant sense of humor too! We talk over an appetizer and drinks for a few minutes getting to know one another better and then we have dinner while a jazz band plays. Todd is a charming young man. He's very dorky, just like Rod is, but I like dorky alot lol! We finish up our delicious meal and knock back a few more drinks. I'm pretty tipsy by the time Rod tells Todd and I that we should get going and continue our conversation back at our hotel room. Todd follows us back to our hotel, valet parking takes care of our cars, and the three of us retire back to our room. My heart races when the door closes behind us. It's been 6 months since the last time I was with another man, so I have some last minute butterflies in my stomach. Todd is so laid back and polite, making it much easier for me to get relaxed. I kick my heels off and make myself a strawberry daiquiri and get Rod and Todd a couple beers. We sit a talk for a good while, drink a few more alcoholic beverages, and then I look to Rod and Todd and say "Well, gentleman, I'm going to freshen up and slip into something a little more comfortable." I excuse myself and close the bedroom door behind me, stripping from my clothing, and slipping a shower cap I brought with me so I can shower. Within minutes I'm applying light make-up, perfume, slipping into a short skimpy black silk and lace fringed nighty..........and besides my jewelry, nothing else. I check myself out in the mirror before joining Rod and Todd once again. Both of them have their ties undone drinking beers looking even more comfortable than when I had left. Rod looks me over and asks Todd "Isn't she beautiful bro?" Todd smiles at us and replies "She's hot, my man! I really appreciate you guys making my dream come true." Then he looks at me as he reaches for my hand and says "You're truly a beautiful woman Ashleigh. I'm honored." Rod voices his agreement and approval of Todd's compliments. I just look at them smiling and thanking both of them as Todd plants a lingering kiss on my hand. Rod asks me if I'm ready to which I reply "Yes I am hun, but I just have one rule. NO HICKIES WHERE THEY CAN BE SEEN." Both men acknowledge me and then I have a seat between them, Rod is on my right, on the couch. Rod looks at me smiling, reaches out to touch my left breast as he talks to Todd and says "I want to see you touching her, kissing her bro. It's okay." Todd's eyes are wide open with excitement as his hand replaces Rod's on my breast. Todd tells us how much he's been wanting to do this as I look to Rod lovingly and tell him "I love you, my lover. You're everything to me." Rod and I share a long lingering kiss then as Todd rubs my breast gently on top of my nighty. He tells us we look "..so hot.." as Rod and I kiss. He also adds "You're so very sexy Ashleigh. You have me hard as a rock right now." Rod breaks our kiss to tell me to touch Todd's cock. I run my hand over Todd's thigh into his lap feeling his bulging cock inside his trousers. He moans a little for me as Rod tells me "Kiss him, my lover. I want to see you unleash his desire for you." I give Rod a quick kiss and then look to Todd and say "Well you heard my man. I'm sure you're more than ready to." I squeeze his cock as he replies excitedly "OH THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!" My other hand finds Rod's bulging manhood just as Todd's tongue enters my mouth. I sit back, close my eyes, enjoy his kiss, and listen to Rod as he talks dirty to Todd and I. Rod lustfully tells us "Fuck yeah! That's so fucking hot! Kiss my wife, bro. She's a great kisser and she tastes so good!" and to me he adds "Oh baby! You are so fucking hot! I can't wait to see him inside you, see him dripping from you, my lover!" Then Rod kisses, sucks on my neck, and tells me how "...sexy..." I smell. I'm so wet that I feel my cum drooling from my vage. After a few minutes I feel Todd's hand moves from my breast to my right thigh, he caresses it, and then moves his hand over my leg to the inside of my left thigh. Rod notices it and moves his hand to the inside of my right thigh. I just open my legs for them invitingly. Rod touches my wet vage and says "Oh baby, you're soooo wet!" Then, after he licks my cum from his fingers, he tells Todd "You should taste her wetness. She's sooo delicious!" Todd breaks our kiss, looks at me dreamily, and says "You are delicious Ashleigh." I just smile at him and say thank you as I continue rubbing his bulge. He runs his hand up inside my thigh as Rod pulls my nighty back exposing my vagina a little. Todd wipes two fingers from the bottom of my wet labia to my clit while Rod holds me open and watches Todd's and my expressions. Todd raises his fingers, slick with my cum, to his mouth, then he sucks his fingers clean, and then he breathlessly says "I just HAVE to eat you out Ashleigh!" Rod smiles and happily says "Oh bro, you are absolutely going to love this!" Todd just excitedly agrees as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. Rod tells me to lay down on the couch and enjoy myself. Todd stands up and undresses down to his boxers as Rod takes me by the hand guiding me back to the bedroom. Todd is right behind me too! Rod undresses down to his bikini briefs while I crawl into bed playfully and seductively. Both men have tents in their drawers as they join me on the King size bed :) Rod comes to me, lays me back, and tells Rod "Don't be shy bro. She's ready." I open my legs, Rod gets between them, slides his hands up my naked thighs peeling my nighty up, and then he puts his warm wet mouth on my horny vage. Todd slides his tongue inside my labia making me moan as Rod watches him intently. I pull Rod's neck towards my mouth, kiss it, and suck on it. Rod asks me breathlessly "How good does his mouth feel?" I whisper back "Really good." Then Rod tells me we need to get my nighty off and that he loves me. He helps me out of it displaying my fully nude body to both men now. Todd reaches up to squeeze my breasts and lustfully exclaims "Oh I sure can't wait to suck on those!" I just reach down pulling his face back into my cooch and reply "Well you're going to keep sucking on that, first, hon." Rod right away breathlessly says "I love hearing you call him hon. That's so hot!" I just reply "I love you my husband. I'd do anything to make you happy." Rod and I hold each other and kiss hungrily. He sucks on my tits alternately. Todd moves around a bit to get two fingers inside my vage. I break my kiss with Rod to tell Todd "Wet a finger and put it in my ass." Rod just loves seeing what Todd is doing to me. I lustfully tell Rod "I'm fucking his fingers with my asshole and pussy, my lover." Then I ask Rod "Do you want to see me fuck his big hard cock?" Rod breathlessly replies "Yes. I want you to take his sperm all night long, my love." I look at Rod dreamily and say "So you want him to inseminate me, is that right?" Rod replies "Yes, my love." I tell him to kiss me as Todd fingers me and sucks my clit. I can't help moaning for them either, it just feels so good, I turn to putty in their hands. I reach down and run my left hand through Todd's hair and caress Rod's cock with my right. Rod breaks our kiss and quickly sheds his bikini briefs. I see his rigid hard cock and tell him that I want to suck on it. He brings it to me and I lick the pre-cum from his head and breathlessly tell him "I love you Rod. I love everything about you...including your perverted mind." I smile up at him and deepthroat him right after that. Rod caresses my head in his hands as Todd continues fingering and sucking on me. Todd breaks for a second to tell us "That looks so hot, you two. I can't wait to get some of that!" Rod tells him he'll be enjoying the same thing very soon, then Todd replies "Right on man! Thank you!" then he chuckles and adds to me "Thank you too, Ashleigh!" Then he goes back to sucking my clit. I just tell him simply "You're welcome, Todd. Now make me cum for you guys." He listens very well too! He has me cumming hard a few minutes later as Rod is kissing my mouth and sucking my tits. They both have me writhing, trembling, and crying out as my orgasm shoots through me. Rod tells me how hot everything looks and how good I smell to him. I clamp my vage and asshole down on Todd's fingers and cum up a storm. I lay there as my orgasm subsides feeling even more insatiable than before I climaxed! Todd's mouth leaves my clit and he breathlessly tells us "You two are the best. I'm so enjoying this." Rod tells Todd to take off his boxers lustfully. I watch as he pulls his fingers from me and licks them clean, just like Rod always does with me ;-) Rod sees and approves of it wholeheartedly lol! I notice the silver dollar size wet spot on the end of Todd's boxer covered erection and playfully I tell him "I'm sure that can't all be from me. You must've wet yourself." He and Rod laugh and Todd replies smiling "Well let's see what caused all that wetness." He peels the boxers down and I see more of his pre-cum glistening on the end of his glans. I tell Todd to lay back on the bed now. Rod excitedly tells him "Yeah buddy! You're about to feel real good!" He opens his legs to me, I lay on my tummy between them, and propped up on my elbows I start to suck on his baggy testicles, though it doesn't take long for them to swell up. Todd lets out a sigh as I begin sucking his penis. Todd is about an inch or so longer than Rod is, about the same thickness, but still relatively easy to deepthroat. I hold Todd's testicles in my right hand and listen to Rod dirty talking me as he gets on top of me. Rod starts kissing my neck, works his way around to my face, and kisses me while I suck Todd's penis. Rod breathlessly asks Todd "How does she feel bro?" Todd lets a moan escape as he replies "GREAT MAN! I feel like cumming right now!" Rod and I, both, enjoy hearing his words. I can tell by his whimpers and moans that he really enjoys my head. Rod lustfully asks me "Does he taste good, my love?" I just mmm-hmm with my mouthful of Todd's penis. Then Rod tells me he wants to kiss me. I let Todd from my mouth with a popping sound and kiss my husband hungrily. I'm so very wet for both of them. Rod holds my throat from behind. I can feel his cock swollen hard between my thighs. Todd tells us we look so hot kissing each other. Rod breaks our kiss and tells me "Okay my love. You have a handsome 23 year YOUNG man here, that wants to cum for you." Todd happily agrees as I venture back to his swollen testicles and suck them some more. I even lick and suck on his asshole. Rod raves about seeing it as Todd whimpers for us. Rod tells him "I want you to cum inside her first. I wanna see you cumming and I wanna feel your cum inside my wife." I listen to it and let Todd from my mouth to playfully say "Well someone needs to get inside me now. All this cum talk has me extremely horny." I jut my butt up against Rod on top of me and smile at him over my shoulder. Rod tells me "Todd needs to be first, my love." I ask Rod "Are you sure you don't want to put it in, even for a couple minutes?" Todd encourages it and Rod says "Oh okay, I guess a couple minutes won't hurt." I playfully kid him about it as he gets up off me "I don't want to have to twist your arm about it, now." I look back at him smirking as I get my ass up for him. He just smiles knowingly and says "I love you Ashleigh." I reply "I love you too, Rod. Now get that hard cock inside me! I need you!" Rod slides his.....rod into me and it feels absolutely wonderful. He holds my ass in his hands and slowly fucks me. I suck on Todd's throbbing hard cock again, tasting more of his pre-cum. Todd breathlessly says "Oh Ashleigh. You look so hot like that giving me head while your husband fucks you like that..... I think I'm falling in love with you two." He laughs then as Rod happily says "Well that's good!" Rod starts slamming into me after that and surprisingly he keeps that powerful drive until I cum all over his cock. Rod pulls out just enough so he can pinch the base of his cock to keep from cumming. Breathlessly Rod tells us "FUCK! I almost came!" I let out a whine and say "Oh hon, you should've cum! I sure did!" Then Rod pulls out of me and tells Todd and I what he wants us to do. I'm on my back, legs open, and Todd enters me. I let a whimper escape as his hard young cock slides deeper inside me. Rod tells Todd "Oh yeah bro, that's hot! Kiss my wife now and make her cum on your cock." Todd thanks us, both, again before he sucks on my breasts for awhile. After a few seconds, I pull him to me and then we're kissing hungrily as he grinds his organ inside mine. He's such a sweet young man, but he's experienced, way beyond his 23 years. He's throbbing hard, grunting with every thrust, and driving himself deep inside me. Rod comes to our side and plants loving kisses on the right side of my face while Todd and I continue to kiss. Rod rubs my right breast and lustfully tells me "Oh Ashleigh, Todd has you soaking wet down there. I can't wait till he fills you with his seed." I break my kiss with Todd (His mouth goes straight to my breasts) and I look into Rod's eyes lovingly and say "I really love you ya perv." Then Rod brings his mouth to mine, gives me little quick tongue kisses, and he quickly says "Mmm mmm, your kisses are delicious and you smell so sexy Ashleigh." Todd just adds "She's the perfect woman!" Rod pats Todd approvingly on the shoulder and says "Well thank you bro! I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" Todd just replies "You sure are, my man! I hope I find a woman as fine as Ashleigh!" then he buries his face in my neck, showering it with kisses. I roll my eyes and tell Todd "Well if you stay as charming as you are now, I don't think you'll have any problem finding her." I feel my pussy drooling over my asshole and then Rod and I kiss hungrily while Todd continues feeding his manhood into me. Todd picks up the pace and shows me his 23 year old vigor. He pounds into me making our flesh slap together and my breasts bounce back and forth. Rod watches us intently, so I dirty talk to Todd and ask him "Are you going to cum for me hon?" Todd tells me he will and I coax him "Cum inside me hon. I want your cum!" I look over at Rod and say "His cock is so hard! Just like yours, my love. I'm ready for his cum." I squeeze his penis and rub my hands over his slender body. Rod looks at me lovingly and asks me "So you're going to give his sperm a new place to play for a few days?" I smile at him and reply "Yes A few moments later, he cries out "OH YEAH HERE IT CUMS!" He thrusts into me and I feel him erupt deep inside me. I breathlessly tell Rod "His cum is so warm! You're going to love it!" Todd groans into my neck as he has his orgasm. Rod tells me, lustfully, that he loves me and comes to kiss me hungrily. I'm in a frenzied lust for these two men. As Todd's orgasm subsides, he starts kissing my neck, while Rod and I kiss. I feel some cum running down over my asshole again too. Rod breaks our kiss to tell Todd "I wanna watch you two kiss again." So I look up into this young young man's eyes and tell him slyly "You made quite a mess down there. I know there's a big wet spot soaked into the comforter." I smile chuckling and then we start kissing. Rod tells us breathlessly "I can't wait to slide my cock into your cum filled pussy." I just can't wait to have Rod inside either! Todd and I kiss for a few more seconds and then Rod says "You guys look so fucking hot, I just have to join in!" Then Rod comes to my side and I kiss one and then the other. When one is kissing my mouth, the other is kissing me elsewhere or sucking on my breasts. After a few minutes of that I tell Rod "Okay. I need you inside me!" Then I tell Todd "...and I want to suck your cock right now!" Todd pulls out of me and Rod is inside me, right away, to take his place. Rod rolls his eyes and lets out a long pleasured moan and says "OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" He then adds "Oh baby, your tight vage, his, and your cum, have it feeling absolutely breathtaking!" I call Rod a dork as Todd and him congratulate one another. I roll my eyes at them and call both of them dorks. Then Todd brings his cum covered cock to my mouth, I look up at both of them and say "...but I like dorks."Then I open my mouth invitingly and he slides right in. Rod watches intently as I suck Todd's penis. I even have to buck Rod a couple times and moan for him to start fucking me. Rod moans and pushes into me deeper and he says "I'm pre-cumming. Kiss me, my love!" I stop sucking on Todd to kiss my husband. Rod really is turned on something fierce! He fucks my brains out and has me cumming for him in minutes. Rod doesn't let up on me. I scream out as my orgasm courses through me. I clutch onto Rod's ass pulling him deeper into me with each of his powerful thrusts. And then Rod cries out that he's going to cum. I blurt out happily "OH YES! Cum for me baby! Fill me with your sperm, just like Todd did." I know that dirty talk does it for Rod and sure enough I can tell from the intense look on his face, just before he kisses me, how much it excites him. He whimpers into our kiss, grinding and holding me tight, as I'm inseminated by him. His semen gushes into me, is warmer than usual, and from the copious amount, I can tell he was storing it up while he was away at work. Todd is breathing heavy, getting our attention, we see that he's whacking off to us. Before either of the guys say anything, I ask Todd "Are you ready to cum, hon?" Todd just breathlessly replies with a simple, yes. I just prop myself up on my elbows and tell him "Well get over here. I'll swallow it." Rod just says "Oh Fuck, that's HOT, baby! I don't wanna miss any of this!" Todd moves over next to us, laying on his side, pointing his raging hard cock towards my mouth. He pumps his fist a few times, then whimpers, and says "Oh Ashleigh, here it comes!" I open my mouth wide for him and his cum starts shooting inside. The side of his load really surprises me! He just came a gusher inside me a few minutes ago and feeds me another one nearly as big as his first. Todd's cum is really salty and a little on the bitter side, but that's cum for you, nevertheless, I enjoyed doing that for him. Rod and Todd are congratulating each other as I suck the last dollops of cum from Todd's penis. Rod kisses my neck and tells me how much he loved seeing that. Then when I let Todd from my mouth, Rod takes me in a deep and hungry kiss. The taste of Todd's semen permeates throughout that kiss too! I love Rod so much! Both of us have had an absolutely wonderful time with Todd so far. No reason the rest of the night should be any different :) End of part 1

ban-one

Works for panties
That might have been an okay story, but the wall of text makes it impossible to read. So please double-tap the enter key every few sentences if you're gonna post more.

ALWays Ash

Closed Account
Maybe you're not that well read then. You should of stayed in school instead of dropping out in 2nd Grade. JS. Have a nice day :)

ban-one

Works for panties

ALWays Ash

Closed Account
My name is Ashleigh. I'm a 35 year old wife, mother, and part time student. My story is about a young man, my husband and I, met 2 years ago online. This story is about that first meeting with him. My husband Rod and I were looking forward to finding a new man to enjoy sex with. Rod is a totally straight man that thoroughly enjoys seeing another man pleasured by and giving me pleasure. We had a handful of encounters, over the previous 2 years with 3 other men, but we were still looking for the perfect fit for us. It was early October 2013 when Rod and I met Todd on an online adult site. We talked over the next 2 months, getting acquainted, Skyping mostly. Rod and I had sex on webcam for Todd and Todd and I masturbated via webcam a few times while Rod was at his job offshore. Todd is a dorky, but cute, white, and slender guy who was 20 years old at the time. He explained that he was bi-sexual, but very clean and discreet when it came to sexual encounters. Rod and I asked Todd if he would submit to an STD test if we paid for it. He happily agreed to taking one for us. After the negative test results came back, we scheduled a rendezvous with him to coincide with Rod's returning from work and my 33rd birthday vacation in San Antonio, Texas that coming January. My birthday fell on a Tuesday, the day Rod was coming home to me, the start of our three day vacation celebrating my birthday, and our first encounter with Todd.
I checked into our luxurious hotel room on the Riverwalk and then picked Rod up at the airport at noon. As usual, the two of us are starved for each other's attention, after being a month apart, so we go back to our room to reconnect with one another. We make out for awhile, but when things get too hot, Rod puts the breaks on and reminds me about our date with Todd tonight at 7pm. I can tell that he's jet lagged from his flight, so I reluctantly agree to cooling things off and to taking a nap instead. ;-) I really wanted that cock right now lol, but I figure he's going to make up for it tonight since he'll be rested up.

Rod and I fall asleep in each other's arms and surprisingly I sleep until my alarm goes off at 5pm. I let Rod sleep while I shower, do my hair, and make-up. I put on the perfume Rod asked me to wear, Calvin Klein's Obsession, it's a bit eccentric for my tastes but oh well lol. So I wake Rod up at 6pm and tell him it's time to get ready. He happily awakens feeling rejuvenated and showers while I get dressed.

I slip into a curve hugging black dress with a plunging neckline that showcases my 38 G cleavage. I run my hands down my sides, smoothing out a few wrinkles in my dress, as I look myself over in the mirror. I'm no size three, but I'm proportioned right for my 5' 6" height. I'm a brunette with hazel eyes too! Rod is feeling really frisky and comes out of the bathroom naked and starts pawing all over me playfully. I'm really horny for him, but I tell him to control himself and not to mess up my hair or make-up. I feast my eyes on his erect penis and turn to "putty in his hands" so to speak. I end up sucking on him for a couple minutes almost to the point that he nearly cums. Rod stops me just in time though.... yes my guy stopped me from making him cum. How many of you guys out there could do that when you have a warm wet mouth sucking on your big hard cock? So Rod gets dressed as I finish getting ready for our date with Todd. Rod looks so hot in his black 3 piece suit. He really cleans up nicely :) He flatters me about how good I look too, needless to say that he ends up pawing on me all the way out the door lol!

We make it to Bohanan's Restaurant ten minutes later and are seated shortly thereafter. We're almost twenty minutes early, but Todd shows up a couple minutes after us. My heart is racing as he approaches our table. Up to this point we've only seen one another on Skype and most of that was without any clothing on. Now I see him looking rather dashing in his navy blue suit and maroon tie. He's smiling as he comes to the table, his hand outstretched to Rod and I. Rod warmly shakes his hand, exchanging greetings, and then Todd takes my hand in his and bows his head to kiss it. He humorously tells both of us that he's always wanted to do that. I'm a bit nervous, but I just relax showing Todd my vibrant sense of humor too! We talk over an appetizer and drinks for a few minutes getting to know one another better and then we have dinner while a jazz band plays. Todd is a charming young man. He's very dorky, just like Rod is, but I like dorky alot lol! We finish up our delicious meal and knock back a few more drinks. I'm pretty tipsy by the time Rod tells Todd and I that we should get going and continue our conversation back at our hotel room.

Todd follows us back to our hotel, valet parking takes care of our cars, and the three of us retire back to our room. My heart races when the door closes behind us. It's been 6 months since the last time I was with another man, so I have some last minute butterflies in my stomach. Todd is so laid back and polite, making it much easier for me to get relaxed. I kick my heels off and make myself a strawberry daiquiri and get Rod and Todd a couple beers. We sit a talk for a good while, drink a few more alcoholic beverages, and then I look to Rod and Todd and say "Well, gentleman, I'm going to freshen up and slip into something a little more comfortable." I excuse myself and close the bedroom door behind me, stripping from my clothing, and slipping a shower cap I brought with me so I can shower. Within minutes I'm applying light make-up, perfume, slipping into a short skimpy black silk and lace fringed nighty..........and besides my jewelry, nothing else. I check myself out in the mirror before joining Rod and Todd once again.

Both of them have their ties undone drinking beers looking even more comfortable than when I had left. Rod looks me over and asks Todd "Isn't she beautiful bro?" Todd smiles at us and replies "She's hot, my man! I really appreciate you guys making my dream come true." Then he looks at me as he reaches for my hand and says "You're truly a beautiful woman Ashleigh. I'm honored." Rod voices his agreement and approval of Todd's compliments. I just look at them smiling and thanking both of them as Todd plants a lingering kiss on my hand. Rod asks me if I'm ready to which I reply "Yes I am hun, but I just have one rule. NO HICKIES WHERE THEY CAN BE SEEN." Both men acknowledge me and then I have a seat between them, Rod is on my right, on the couch. Rod looks at me smiling, reaches out to touch my left breast as he talks to Todd and says "I want to see you touching her, kissing her bro. It's okay." Todd's eyes are wide open with excitement as his hand replaces Rod's on my breast. Todd tells us how much he's been wanting to do this as I look to Rod lovingly and tell him "I love you, my lover. You're everything to me." Rod and I share a long lingering kiss then as Todd rubs my breast gently on top of my nighty. He tells us we look "..so hot.." as Rod and I kiss. He also adds "You're so very sexy Ashleigh. You have me hard as a rock right now." Rod breaks our kiss to tell me to touch Todd's cock. I run my hand over Todd's thigh into his lap feeling his bulging cock inside his trousers. He moans a little for me as Rod tells me "Kiss him, my lover. I want to see you unleash his desire for you." I give Rod a quick kiss and then look to Todd and say "Well you heard my man. I'm sure you're more than ready to." I squeeze his cock as he replies excitedly "OH THANK YOU, YOU GUYS!" My other hand finds Rod's bulging manhood just as Todd's tongue enters my mouth. I sit back, close my eyes, enjoy his kiss, and listen to Rod as he talks dirty to Todd and I. Rod lustfully tells us "Fuck yeah! That's so fucking hot! Kiss my wife, bro. She's a great kisser and she tastes so good!" and to me he adds "Oh baby! You are so fucking hot! I can't wait to see him inside you, see him dripping from you, my lover!" Then Rod kisses, sucks on my neck, and tells me how "...sexy..." I smell. I'm so wet that I feel my cum drooling from my vage. After a few minutes I feel Todd's hand moves from my breast to my right thigh, he caresses it, and then moves his hand over my leg to the inside of my left thigh. Rod notices it and moves his hand to the inside of my right thigh. I just open my legs for them invitingly. Rod touches my wet vage and says "Oh baby, you're soooo wet!" Then, after he licks my cum from his fingers, he tells Todd "You should taste her wetness. She's sooo delicious!" Todd breaks our kiss, looks at me dreamily, and says "You are delicious Ashleigh." I just smile at him and say thank you as I continue rubbing his bulge. He runs his hand up inside my thigh as Rod pulls my nighty back exposing my vagina a little. Todd wipes two fingers from the bottom of my wet labia to my clit while Rod holds me open and watches Todd's and my expressions. Todd raises his fingers, slick with my cum, to his mouth, then he sucks his fingers clean, and then he breathlessly says "I just HAVE to eat you out Ashleigh!" Rod smiles and happily says "Oh bro, you are absolutely going to love this!" Todd just excitedly agrees as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. Rod tells me to lay down on the couch and enjoy myself.

Todd stands up and undresses down to his boxers as Rod takes me by the hand guiding me back to the bedroom. Todd is right behind me too! Rod undresses down to his bikini briefs while I crawl into bed playfully and seductively. Both men have tents in their drawers as they join me on the King size bed :) Rod comes to me, lays me back, and tells Rod "Don't be shy bro. She's ready." I open my legs, Rod gets between them, slides his hands up my naked thighs peeling my nighty up, and then he puts his warm wet mouth on my horny vage. Todd slides his tongue inside my labia making me moan as Rod watches him intently. I pull Rod's neck towards my mouth, kiss it, and suck on it. Rod asks me breathlessly "How good does his mouth feel?" I whisper back "Really good." Then Rod tells me we need to get my nighty off and that he loves me. He helps me out of it displaying my fully nude body to both men now. Todd reaches up to squeeze my breasts and lustfully exclaims "Oh I sure can't wait to suck on those!" I just reach down pulling his face back into my cooch and reply "Well you're going to keep sucking on that, first, hon." Rod right away breathlessly says "I love hearing you call him hon. That's so hot!" I just reply "I love you my husband. I'd do anything to make you happy." Rod and I hold each other and kiss hungrily. He sucks on my tits alternately. Todd moves around a bit to get two fingers inside my vage. I break my kiss with Rod to tell Todd "Wet a finger and put it in my ass." Rod just loves seeing what Todd is doing to me. I lustfully tell Rod "I'm fucking his fingers with my asshole and pussy, my lover." Then I ask Rod "Do you want to see me fuck his big hard cock?" Rod breathlessly replies "Yes. I want you to take his sperm all night long, my love." I look at Rod dreamily and say "So you want him to inseminate me, is that right?" Rod replies "Yes, my love." I tell him to kiss me as Todd fingers me and sucks my clit. I can't help moaning for them either, it just feels so good, I turn to putty in their hands. I reach down and run my left hand through Todd's hair and caress Rod's cock with my right. Rod breaks our kiss and quickly sheds his bikini briefs. I see his rigid hard cock and tell him that I want to suck on it. He brings it to me and I lick the pre-cum from his head and breathlessly tell him "I love you Rod. I love everything about you...including your perverted mind." I smile up at him and deepthroat him right after that. Rod caresses my head in his hands as Todd continues fingering and sucking on me. Todd breaks for a second to tell us "That looks so hot, you two. I can't wait to get some of that!" Rod tells him he'll be enjoying the same thing very soon, then Todd replies "Right on man! Thank you!" then he chuckles and adds to me "Thank you too, Ashleigh!" Then he goes back to sucking my clit. I just tell him simply "You're welcome, Todd. Now make me cum for you guys." He listens very well too! He has me cumming hard a few minutes later as Rod is kissing my mouth and sucking my tits. They both have me writhing, trembling, and crying out as my orgasm shoots through me. Rod tells me how hot everything looks and how good I smell to him. I clamp my vage and asshole down on Todd's fingers and cum up a storm. I lay there as my orgasm subsides feeling even more insatiable than before I climaxed! Todd's mouth leaves my clit and he breathlessly tells us "You two are the best. I'm so enjoying this." Rod tells Todd to take off his boxers lustfully. I watch as he pulls his fingers from me and licks them clean, just like Rod always does with me ;-) Rod sees and approves of it wholeheartedly lol! I notice the silver dollar size wet spot on the end of Todd's boxer covered erection and playfully I tell him "I'm sure that can't all be from me. You must've wet yourself." He and Rod laugh and Todd replies smiling "Well let's see what caused all that wetness."

Todd peels the boxers down and I see more of his pre-cum glistening on the end of his glans. I tell Todd to lay back on the bed now. Rod excitedly tells him "Yeah buddy! You're about to feel real good!" He opens his legs to me, I lay on my tummy between them, and propped up on my elbows I start to suck on his baggy testicles, though it doesn't take long for them to swell up. Todd lets out a sigh as I begin sucking his penis. Todd is about an inch or so longer than Rod is, about the same thickness, but still relatively easy to deepthroat. I hold Todd's testicles in my right hand and listen to Rod dirty talking me as he gets on top of me. Rod starts kissing my neck, works his way around to my face, and kisses me while I suck Todd's penis. Rod breathlessly asks Todd "How does she feel bro?" Todd lets a moan escape as he replies "GREAT MAN! I feel like cumming right now!" Rod and I, both, enjoy hearing his words. I can tell by his whimpers and moans that he really enjoys my head. Rod lustfully asks me "Does he taste good, my love?" I just mmm-hmm with my mouthful of Todd's penis. Then Rod tells me he wants to kiss me. I let Todd from my mouth with a popping sound and kiss my husband hungrily. I'm so very wet for both of them. Rod holds my throat from behind. I can feel his cock swollen hard between my thighs. Todd tells us we look so hot kissing each other. Rod breaks our kiss and tells me "Okay my love. You have a handsome 20 years YOUNG man here, that wants to cum for you." Todd happily agrees as I venture back to his swollen testicles and suck them some more. I even lick and suck on his asshole. Rod raves about seeing it as Todd whimpers for us. Rod tells him "I want you to cum inside her first. I wanna see you cumming and I wanna feel your cum inside my wife." I listen to it and let Todd from my mouth to playfully say "Well someone needs to get inside me now. All this cum talk has me extremely horny." I jut my butt up against Rod on top of me and smile at him over my shoulder. Rod tells me "Todd needs to be first, my love." I ask Rod "Are you sure you don't want to put it in, even for a couple minutes?" Todd encourages it and Rod says "Oh okay, I guess a couple minutes won't hurt." I playfully kid him about it as he gets up off me "I don't want to have to twist your arm about it, now." I look back at him smirking as I get my ass up for him. He just smiles knowingly and says "I love you Ashleigh." I reply "I love you too, Rod. Now get that hard cock inside me! I need you!" Rod slides his.....rod into me and it feels absolutely wonderful. He holds my ass in his hands and slowly fucks me. I suck on Todd's throbbing hard cock again, tasting more of his pre-cum. Todd breathlessly says "Oh Ashleigh. You look so hot like that giving me head while your husband fucks you like that..... I think I'm falling in love with you two." He laughs then as Rod happily says "Well that's good!" Rod starts slamming into me after that and surprisingly he keeps that powerful drive until I cum all over his cock. Rod pulls out just enough so he can pinch the base of his cock to keep from cumming. Breathlessly Rod tells us "FUCK! I almost came!" I let out a whine and say "Oh hon, you should've cum! I sure did!" Then Rod pulls out of me and tells Todd and I what he wants us to do.

I'm on my back, legs open, and Todd enters me. I let a whimper escape as his hard young cock slides deeper inside me. Rod tells Todd "Oh yeah bro, that's hot! Kiss my wife now and make her cum on your cock." Todd thanks us, both, again before he sucks on my breasts for awhile. After a few seconds, I pull him to me and then we're kissing hungrily as he grinds his organ inside mine. He's such a sweet young man, but he's experienced, way beyond his 23 years. He's throbbing hard, grunting with every thrust, and driving himself deep inside me. Rod comes to our side and plants loving kisses on the right side of my face while Todd and I continue to kiss. Rod rubs my right breast and lustfully tells me "Oh Ashleigh, Todd has you soaking wet down there. I can't wait till he fills you with his seed." I break my kiss with Todd (His mouth goes straight to my breasts) and I look into Rod's eyes lovingly and say "I really love you ya perv." Then Rod brings his mouth to mine, gives me little quick tongue kisses, and he quickly says "Mmm mmm, your kisses are delicious and you smell so sexy Ashleigh." Todd just adds "She's the perfect woman!" Rod pats Todd approvingly on the shoulder and says "Well thank you bro! I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" Todd just replies "You sure are, my man! I hope I find a woman as fine as Ashleigh!" then he buries his face in my neck, showering it with kisses. I roll my eyes and tell Todd "Well if you stay as charming as you are now, I don't think you'll have any problem finding her." I feel my pussy drooling over my asshole and then Rod and I kiss hungrily while Todd continues feeding his manhood into me. Todd picks up the pace and shows me his 23 year old vigor. He pounds into me making our flesh slap together and my breasts bounce back and forth. Rod watches us intently, so I dirty talk to Todd and ask him "Are you going to cum for me hon?" Todd tells me he will and I coax him "Cum inside me hon. I want your cum!" I look over at Rod and say "His cock is so hard! Just like yours, my love. I'm ready for his cum." I squeeze his penis and rub my hands over his slender body. Rod looks at me lovingly and asks me "So you're going to give his sperm a new place to play for a few days?" I smile at him and reply "Yes A few moments later, he cries out "OH YEAH HERE IT CUMS!" He thrusts into me and I feel him erupt deep inside me. I breathlessly tell Rod "His cum is so warm! You're going to love it!" Todd groans into my neck as he has his orgasm. Rod tells me, lustfully, that he loves me and comes to kiss me hungrily. I'm in a frenzied lust for these two men. As Todd's orgasm subsides, he starts kissing my neck, while Rod and I kiss. I feel some cum running down over my asshole again too. Rod breaks our kiss to tell Todd "I wanna watch you two kiss again." So I look up into this young young man's eyes and tell him slyly "You made quite a mess down there. I know there's a big wet spot soaked into the comforter." I smile chuckling and then we start kissing. Rod tells us breathlessly "I can't wait to slide my cock into your cum filled pussy." I just can't wait to have Rod inside either! Todd and I kiss for a few more seconds and then Rod says "You guys look so fucking hot, I just have to join in!" Then Rod comes to my side and I kiss one and then the other. When one is kissing my mouth, the other is kissing me elsewhere or sucking on my breasts. After a few minutes of that I tell Rod "Okay. I need you inside me!" Then I tell Todd "...and I want to suck your cock right now!"

Todd pulls out of me and Rod is inside me, right away, to take his place. Rod rolls his eyes and lets out a long pleasured moan and says "OH FUCK THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" He then adds "Oh baby, your tight vage, his, and your cum, have it feeling absolutely breathtaking!" I call Rod a dork as Todd and him congratulate one another. I roll my eyes at them and call both of them dorks. Then Todd brings his cum covered cock to my mouth, I look up at both of them and say "...but I like dorks."Then I open my mouth invitingly and he slides right in. Rod watches intently as I suck Todd's penis. I even have to buck Rod a couple times and moan for him to start fucking me. Rod moans and pushes into me deeper and he says "I'm pre-cumming. Kiss me, my love!" I stop sucking on Todd to kiss my husband. Rod really is turned on something fierce! He fucks my brains out and has me cumming for him in minutes. Rod doesn't let up on me. I scream out as my orgasm courses through me. I clutch onto Rod's ass pulling him deeper into me with each of his powerful thrusts. And then Rod cries out that he's going to cum. I blurt out happily "OH YES! Cum for me baby! Fill me with your sperm, just like Todd did." I know that dirty talk does it for Rod and sure enough I can tell from the intense look on his face, just before he kisses me, how much it excites him. He whimpers into our kiss, grinding and holding me tight, as I'm inseminated by him. His semen gushes into me, is warmer than usual, and from the copious amount, I can tell he was storing it up while he was away at work.

Todd is breathing heavy, getting our attention, we see that he's whacking off to us. Before either of the guys say anything, I ask Todd "Are you ready to cum, hon?" Todd just breathlessly replies with a simple, yes. I just prop myself up on my elbows and tell him "Well get over here. I'll swallow it." Rod just says "Oh Fuck, that's HOT, baby! I don't wanna miss any of this!" Todd moves over next to us, laying on his side, pointing his raging hard cock towards my mouth. He pumps his fist a few times, then whimpers, and says "Oh Ashleigh, here it comes!" I open my mouth wide for him and his cum starts shooting inside. The side of his load really surprises me! He just came a gusher inside me a few minutes ago and feeds me another one nearly as big as his first. Todd's cum is really salty and a little on the bitter side, but that's cum for you, nevertheless, I enjoyed doing that for him. Rod and Todd are congratulating each other as I suck the last dollops of cum from Todd's penis. Rod kisses my neck and tells me how much he loved seeing that. Then when I let Todd from my mouth, Rod takes me in a deep and hungry kiss. The taste of Todd's semen permeates throughout that kiss too! I love Rod so much! Both of us have had an absolutely wonderful time with Todd so far. No reason the rest of the night should be any different :)

End of Part 1

fishman45

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Ashleigh, you look gorgeous! I loved your story. My cock is leaking pre-cum. Is there any place that I could see a photo of your whole body. Your face is so sexy. Thanks!