• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Site Issues - Read This First If You See Bugs on the Site!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Hello, everyone!

We've had some reports of people noticing a few issues with the site. Some of the issues being reported are:

- Wrong model ages
- Feature Dance calendar dates incorrect
- What's New Galleries not updated

While most people see the site just fine, we are aware some of you are still seeing something incorrect. We are still looking into why this is, but meanwhile we do have a quick fix that seems to help a lot of people.

The most common fix to these is to try this:

1. View the site in desktop mode. The desktop mode is what would see on a PC. This is a more complete and better version of the site with a lot more features like rating your favourite babes. You can find this option at the very bottom if you're on a mobile.
  2. Hold ctrl and press f5. Its important that you hold ctrl when you do this. This reloads your cache and gives you a fresh version of the site. Normal refreshing with just f5 will not work. Do this a few times and you should see your updates come in.

If this does not work for you, please comment here. Please include the following information so we can better address this for you guys.

• Are you in the US or in Europe?
  • What device are you using? PC, tablet, phone, etc?
  • What browsers have you tried and what version? Opera 37.0, Firefox 30.0, etc
  • Did you try using ctrl+f5 a few times?
  • What issue are you experiencing?
  • And please post a screenshot if you can!

We appreciate your input and help!

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account

- Europe
- laptop (Asus) using Windows 10 64-bit
- Opera 37.0.2178.54
- Yes

Error: I always get an error 404 when using the "search babes" function on top of the pages of the board. It does work from the main site

Detailed description:
- I select "babes" from babes / Links / videos / ..."
- I type a name in the input field
- Once this 'circle-thingy that indicates it's looking for a similarity appears, it suddenly stops and switches to an error 404page. It does not give a list of potential similarities but stops and goes to error 404

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account

Same

Issue: The board looks kind of wonky. Appeared a couple of days ago. Might be an issue with a css-file or the interpretation of Opera of that css-file. Works fine in Firefox

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Thanks for you input. This issue is a weird one, its very selective. We'll do our best to sort this out for sure. Hang in there, guys!

in USA
on PC
ive tried safari and chrome
i have deleted history and reset both chrome and safari and whats new section still hasnt updated.

Attachments

• Untitled.gif
    Untitled.gif
    365 KB · Views: 79
in USA
on PC
ive tried safari and chrome
i have deleted history and reset both chrome and safari and whats new section still hasnt updated.

I have the exact same issue - stuck on May 1st. I'm using Google Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 (64-bit) on a Mac Mini (late 2014) running El Capitan Version 10.11.5 (15F34).

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
[...] This issue is a weird one, its very selective. [...]

I was browsing the Opera development page (changelog for 39) recently and the entries on that page made me wonder if some of the seletive issues on FreeOnes might be related to add-ons / extensions installed by the user. Especially the AdBlocker (or built in Adblocker in Opera) might cause some troubles it seems. Haven't experimented with it, just writing my thoughts in here.

freeones_regina

Administrator
whoa and all of a sudden What's New section is up to date! :)

It took some time but the tech guy was finally able to locate the problem :)

I'm unable to log-in to myFreeOnes with my account. It gives me an Invalid Username/Password error. I obviously have an account and password that work on the forums.