• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Six Race of Men (Evelina's World Tour) (by Vishal)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
CHARACTERS:
1)Miss. Evelina Hilton (USA)
2) Jake(London)
3)Mathew (Africa)
4)Vijay(india)
5)chow(china)
6)Ahmed(dubai)
7) Tony(Australia)

INTRODUCTION

Once there was a beautiful female, Her name Miss.Evelina Hilton. She was born in a very rich family having good financial background and business all over America. Since she was rich her parents protected her and kept her away from the normal environment where kids used to grow. she was deprived from guys, her parents did not want their daughter to lose her virginity with some street dweller, As she grew her inside female grew with lot of thirst for having normal life and to have normal sex like the other females, she was jealous of her friends who had boyfriends, After college she joined her family business at the age of 23, two years she was busy. After late night hours of work she used to come home and watch adult websites and masturbate to satisfy her sexual needs, but this was not enough for her, so she decides to lose her virginity like no girl has done it before…

She decides the have sex with all the men of different “race”, She decides to go on a world tour as it will be a good reason to hide it from her parents QUERIES. So the tickets are booked. And she is out to explore and satisfy her hunger for sex which was hidden inside her for 25 years.

Chapter 1: LONDON DREAMS

So Evelina lands in London airport and she sets to explore places there, Searching for her perfect mate for five days, she lands up in a popular London pub with a sexy outfit. she finds lot of hot guys in there looking at her, she goes to take a drink, and one by one guys approach her, and sometime later a guy named JAKE talks to her.

JAKE: Hi there, u look new in town.

EVELINA: YA, how did you know.

JAKE: From your perfume its American..

EVELINA: Ha ha ha…. interesting

They chatted for hours had drinks, and she liked his six feet height and body, she decides to sleep with him….

JAKE: Hey should I drop you to your hotel,

EVELINA: Ya sure….

After reaching to the hotel, Evelina invites Jake to her room, Jake says ok, after reaching room, she stares at jake like a hungry beggar stares at food.

EVELINA: Jake I will have a bath and come you can watch the TV till then,

JAKE: OK mam….

Evelina takes a bath and ccomes to the living room nude. Jake gets a surprise. Evelina pounces on jake like a hungry tiger, And they start having sex. Jakes eyes scans her body from head to toe. then he gets surprised after seeing her large clit. Even Evelina’s body temperature rises up coz she is seeing a naked man with a large rod for the first time, when they start the intercourse, blood oozes out from her pussy, she feels pain and happiness together as she has lost her virginity. whole night they have great sex………

Morning she gets up and leaves paying the hotel bills while Jake was still in the room, JAKE(HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH EVELINA) her flight is for the next destination…..AFRICA.

Chapter 2- AFRICAN SAFARI

Africa what can we say it’s a awesome place to be, Evelina visits cape town, which is also called as cape of good hope. hoping for a sexual apetite with a African guy… she spends her five day tour and sixth day was African jungle safari, a handsome African race man named Mathew approaches and says
Mathew: hi am your African safari guide.

Evelina: hi, that’s great,

they start their day with watching wild animals, later during the day, she gets hungry and says

Evelina: Can we have something to eat.

Mathew : ya sure, I got some Hot dogs.

Mathew halts his jeep near a Elephant zone. at That instance she finds two elephants having sex. this arouses her feelings. and decides to have sex with Mathew in the jungle. she approaches Mathew and gets undressed. Mathew is a sexual freak as he was staring at her since morning. He too undresses and they have sex in the wild jungle like wild animals.
Evelina: Mathew you got a very long cock.

Mathew: ya then just enjoy it

after having great sex , Mathew drops to her hotel and goes home…
Mathew(also falls in love with her).

Atlast she has broken all the barriers and now she is heading to break the wall, the WALL OF CHINA…

Chapter 3-CHINA(Great Massage)

It was easy shot with Jake and Mathew, But the third encounter for Evelina would be tuff. Her next trip was to china. she vists the great wall of china, Macau and Hongkong. When she was walking on the street at a first instant she sees a cute Chinese guy(Chow). and decides to fuck him, she follows him and ends up in a massage parlour. Chow was a massage guy, she takes a appointment and comes there next day. chow massages well but was also shy guy, he did not have sex for months due to his busy schedule. Evelina request the receptionist only chow should massage her, she gets what she wanted. she sleeps on the massage board, chow massages her, but does not responds as evelina wanted. no reaction, no talks. then she leaves and comes next day, same thing happens. this happens for four days, Evelina is fully frustrated, and pulls chow and asks

Evilina: what the hell is wrong with you,

Chow: No mam, you are my customer, I can’t think anything more than that.

Evelina: Is it not your duty to give the customer what they need.

Chow: yes mam it is my duty.

Evelina:Then F*** Me.

Chow says yes mam and she has a great massage sex ever… for three hours.
chow spurts out heavy doses of his cumm on Evelina face. her face becomes unrecognizable.

Chow also haves lot of fun in a long time and cools down as he had lot of stress for many months. Chow too falls in love with Evelina…
Meanwhile Evelina’s parents call her to ask how is the world tour, she says it’s been great.

Chapter 4-Dubai(Arabian Nights)

Evelina’s next destination was Dubai. When she is about to land in Dubai she observes the tallest building Burj Khalifa, she imagines it as a big cock, and expects to see that kind of cock in dubai men. she checks in a five star hotel and starts her journey in the next day.

Next day at three in the afternoon she gets a call from a guy named Ahmed. He says

Ahmed: Hello mam, this is Ahmed lets go for a desert safari, (he was a desert safari guide).

Evelina: ya sure, will be there in 5 mins.

He told to come near a land cruiser with certain car number. Evelina finds him and gets on to desert safari, Ahmed rolls his SUV on to the desert sand dunes , Evelina enjoys it, later he takes her for a belly dance which was scheduled for her, watching the belly dance, evelina decides to wear the costumes which was there for trial. she wears it and comes out, Ahmed gets surprised after he sees her, and his cock becomes stiff. Later Evelina asks Ahmed to teach her driving land cruiser, Ahmed says ok. she sits in driver’s seat and ahmed besides her. She start’s driving she changes couple of gears and steers, while switching to next gear she accidently holds ahmed’s gigantic cock, in Evilina’s mind she imagines Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world. she immediately stops the car, and unzips Ahmed’s pant and explores his BURJ I mean his cock, she starts to suck it like a hungry gal. Ahmed is freezed and does not move till he ejaculates, They have great sex too. Ahmed also falls in love with her.

Ahmed: Here’s your hotel, take care

Evelina: Thank you sweet heart for the time and safari….i feel like I have climbed the burj khalifa.

Chapter 5-INDIA(The Land Of Kamasutra)
Evelina studied India’s history and kamasutra. she was excited, she lands in india, and moves towards her scheduled places, one place is special called as “Khajurao” it is a temple with all the sex position statues mentioned in kamasutra, Evelina gets excited while she reaches the place, after seeing the exotic statues she feels happy and wanted to try all those positions carved on those statues, She capture’s them on her camera, and heads back to her hotel, on the way she finds a yoga teacher’s school, she goes in and meets a person named Vijay, who was a expert in yoga and kamasutra positions. she talks to him and shows interest in learning the preachings of kamasutra. Vijay is married and has two kids, knowing this fact Evelina wanted vijay to teach her kamasutra position practically with her, as he is married he refuses to teach her practically, Evelina wanted him to have sex with her in different positons somehow, vijay was a tall and had fit body, Evelina plans something to trap vijay, she says vaijay

Evelina: ok you teach me without touching me , but I will be bude,

Vijay: ok mam, where should I come, I take 5oo dollars for one day teaching,
Evelina: ya ok, it’s done. come tomorrow afternoon to my hotel .

Vijay agrees, Evelina knew once vijay sees her hot body he will go crazy…
And it happened exactly what she planned. vijay came to her hotel and Evelina welcomed her, later she undresses in front of vijay, he gets stunned by her huge boobs and large cunt, and in mind vijay says(forgive me my wife and kids) , vijay fucks Evelina with all the kamasutra positions, Evelina mourns with joy and feels all the cosmic energy in her….

After having the great time she thanks Vijay and gives him fees, Vijay also falls in love with Evelina despite he is married.

Chapter-6 AUSTRALIA(Nature’s Delight)
As we all know Australia is very well known for its natural beauty and good beaches, our babe Evelina after experiencing cosmic sex heads straight to Australia to have extreme sex.

She lands in Sydney, goes for swimming in the pool of her hotel, while heading back to her room she just notices the hotel gym with lot of handsome hulks, with huge bodies working out, later gets ready and explores the beautiful city.

Now evelina has something in her mind.

Evelina: hmmmm I have fucked good men, now I want to fuck a hulk and end my tour…

Naughty isn’t she, ha ha ha, she goes to the gym next morning and hunts for her hulk. she meets this guy called tony. six and a half feet tall with huge biceps and chest, Evelina was like a teenage gal in front of tony, they become friends and tony takes her out. for three days they know each other, Tony figures out that this gal needs something from him.

Evelina becomes excited, tony takes her to nearby beach were no crowd goes, this time tony spanks Evelina hard, she says

Evelina: is that all you got,

Tony: you provoked my monster by saying that.

And tony in one shot tore her t-shirt, Evelina liked that, tony lifts her and lands her pussy on his strong cock, the waves are touching tony’s knee, and he never keeps Evelina in the water and fucks her hard holding in his arms, they have great time there, but tony says it is just the beginning, he takes her home, Evelina gets a surprise in tony’s home , she says machines , sex toys, tony ties her up in bondage and fucks her extremely, Evelina screams like crazy coz she is happy with the hulk fucking her so hard. Tony fucked her for two days then left her to the hotel…

Evelina goes to the room and sleeps, and thanks god to fulfill her dreams…
Tony also has fallen in love with Evelina….

Evelina goes back to America and returns to office and does good business….
All the six men are in love with Evelina. that will be a sequel to this story after this story becomes a hit….

Thank you guys and gals for reading this story……