• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Some Freemium Mobile games you can vouch for

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
(Sorry Mods - can this be moved into the Main "Games and Stuff" area? I don't know why I didn't see it go into Post games)

I caught the freemium game bug and found a couple of good ones that 100% DO NOT COST ANYTHING. and are free from ads.

1) Injustice: Gods Among Us Mobile
Yes, the mobile version of that fighting game from several years ago from the guys that made Mortal Kombat.
It's based on a DC comic series where Superman goes rogue after Joker tricks him into killing a pregnant Lois Lane AND nukes Metropolis. The comic & game diverge on the story, but the essence is still A Superman Regime vs a Batman Insurgency.
The game itself is a fighting game based on swipes/taps etc and is easy to get into. Spending money speeds up the grind, but with the exception of 1 character doesn't give you anything special so it's really free.
For anyone with the console versions, playing this mobile game will unlock a bunch of skins & other perks.

Anyways, the game has been getting constant support from the developers over the years and the community is pretty large because of it. They've added characters that aren't in the console version like Arkahm Knight and Darksied, as well as skins based on the WB shows (Arrow, Flash, etc)
The most recent update now adds Dawn of Justice Characters which is the current event going on. Lots of fun for any fan of the DC Universe.

q_Sw4n-BEKO-kYvqpJD12ogblbwzGIBdLNbfacm3qBaDiZVBYa-_mxkm6fZYyklh4Dzl

2) The Simpsons Tapped out
Another long-running game with constant support. Simple tap & collect interface let's you collect characters and buildings to build your own Springfield. It's always changing with events going on basically every month, from annual holiday themes (Easter, Xmas, Treehouse of horror) to in-story themes like Sideshow Bob and the much awaited Monorail. All main characters are free. Spending money gets you doughnuts, which are used to buy Premium characters & buildings which unlock additional quests, but are 100% optional. They've also been generous in providing multiple ways to earn free doughnuts so you can get the premium content without spending a cent.
Like the tag-line says "It's life-runingly fun!"