• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

Boobinator

Would you hit it?
i "acquired" it and tried it out.
it's shit if you ask me. funny for the first 30 minutes when you put horns, wings and facet eyes on your creature and kill some other animals.

but after that it's a drag. repetitive, no replay value if you ask me, and just a very poor strategy game in the same style as sims 2. don't know what caused all this hype because only 10 year olds and below could find this amusing for any significant time.

i give it four boobs out of ten, only because it's a well-made game with pretty good graphics and no major flaws in control.

also, i award it with the Conehead Award 2008 :conehead:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Harsh review. :rolleyes:

I've seen people using it to make all kinds of different things. One of which was Transformers. :nanner:

So, it's more in-depth than you're giving it credit for.

Boobinator

Would you hit it?
I really want to give this game a try. When is it out for consoles?
never...?
this game would in my opinion be even more shit using a platform controller. since it wasn't a major success don't see why they would port it. however, in true EA-spirit, expect numerous spin-off titles like "Spore: Freakin' out!" to every possible console in the near future.

tb87670

I should buy stock in Kleenex
I got a ******* of this game a week before it came out. I played it for 6 hours total, got a race of lizard-monkeys to space, and got bored in space within 30 minutes. This game is shit. 3 of those 6 hours I played was in the creature phase, strategy phases suck ass and I canceled my pre-order early enough to get my money back.

So yes, this game sucks. They got a DS version, which looks shittier, so I hope EA shamed themselves on this. I'm not touching anything from EA ever again and Will Wright is a cunt for making this game and deserves to be punched in the vajayjay.

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
I know I'm bumping a dead & buried thread, but what if the space stage had been a MMO? I think then it would have been a lot more fun...

Fairchild

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
They should have made the game just about the creature stage. That part was fun. When you get to the next stage, you realize thet it doesn't matter how you put your creature together. From then on it's kind of boring.

Gordar

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
True. The tribal & civilization stages are rather limited & boring & when you finally reach the space age the things you've done in previous ages don't matter much anymore (except for a few advantages...).

The space age itself becomes repetitive very fast. When you put the uber turret thingy on your colonies, you don't even have to fight the Grox anymore...