• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

flapjack23

Hey babe, wanna get lucky?
31X71.jpg

31X74.jpg

:angel1: Satin Bloom :angel1:

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Ruby from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Coffee Shop Employee

My name is Ruby W. and I am 19 years old! I work at a coffee shop near the downtown area of Tampa, Florida and I met a model photographer at the coffee shop the other day. We have a brand new employee, and she is learning how to make the differet types of drinks, so she took a little longer than usual to make his drink, but I had a good time, as well as an interesting time, talking with him about his amateur nude modeling website! I think a lot of girls think about doing nude modeling shoots, but many of them would either chicken out, or simply not do it in the first place, but then again, there's a lot of girls that would be willing to at least try it out! Well, I'm one of those girls that would at least try it out, and not only did I try it out, I had an absolute blast at the modeling shoot! The photographer was very professional and he really made me feel comfortable with removing my clothing and getting into all of those positions! My co-worker kept telling me not to do it, but I'm not going to listen to her because I make my own choices in life! Maybe she's just a bit jealous that she's not doing it. Anyway, I had a lot of fun at the shoot, and I told Ray that if he ever want's to shoot again, I am totally down with doing more shoots!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/nude-puerto-rican-girl-ruby.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amy R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 06
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Amount Of Pictures: 1,844 High Resolution Pictures

My name is Amy R. and I am 18 years old. I was over at the store the other day browsing through the women's clothing section when this guy walked over to me and just started talking to me! He was all asking stuff like questions about the women's clothing and was looking for something to buy someone as a gift but did not know quite the exact size. At first, I remember thinking to myself ...so why don't you go ask one of the store associates? lol - but the guy was really nice and I actually enjoyed talking to him anyway. I noticed this big tattoo on his arm while we were both talking with one another and I asked him about it. He told me that the tattoo is the name of his website and that he shoots nude models! I was like ...really? That's pretty interesting! He spoke with me more about it and I started finding myself becoming more and more interested in actually doing a shoot myself! It seemed like a lot of fun! The only thing though is I don't really smile all the time. I told that to the photographer and he told me that everything was fine because he would rather me be my true self instead of pretending. He is very clear to the girls to just be themselves. That's the kinda stuff he shoots anyways though. It's funny too because the photographer actually wanted me to go with him right then and there to do the modeling shoot! Gosh, I didn't even have any sort of preparation or anything!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-petite-teen-amy.html