• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Raquel from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Hamburger Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 1,452 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

My name is Raquel and I am 19 years old. I work at a Wendy's food chain restaurant and that's where Ray and I came into contact with one another. He came in the other day to place an order and I was the girl standing behind the cash register! Ray ordered his food and was waiting for it to be prepared, while I was out making sure the floors were swept and clean. He sat down fairly close to where I was sweeping and one of the first things I noticed was that he had a big tattoo on his arm. I love tattoos and I have a few of them myself! It was late and we were going to close soon, so I had a little bit of time to sit down and take a break. Not to mention, the big boss does not work on the evening shift, so if I want to take a break, it isn't that big of a deal unless we have a lot of customers in the store. Ray and I sat with each other at the table and he was explaining to me about his tattoo and told me that it was the name of his website and that he shoots nude amateur models! Gosh, I don't know if I could ever go naked on the internet! I mean, what if someone that I know saw my pictures? That would be really embarrassing. I decided to go ahead and try out the amateur modeling though and it was a lot of fun too! At first, I just thought it was a nude modeling shoot, but then Ray started asking me to spread apart my ass! LOL! I went ahead and did it though because it was part of the modeling shoot. I had a fun time though, and I am looking forward to shooting for the website again soon too!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/latina-teen-model-raquel.html

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Alaine
alaine-in-white-undies-12.jpg

Elina
elina-leggy-naked-girl-12.jpg

Ely Stanton
ely-stanton-ass-on-display-5.jpg

Lilly
lilly 14.jpg

Myra Glasford
myra-glasford-red-polka-dot-dress-10.jpg

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Bailey from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Employment: Convenience Store Cashier
Pictures: A WHOPPING AMOUNT Of 2,554 High Resolution Pictures!
Videos: 1 High Definition Nude Modeling & Ass Spreading Video + More Coming!

I came into contact with this hot little amateur babe over at a move rental machine in the front of a grocery store over in my local neighborhood! Her name is Bailey and she is a 24 year old amateur girl that is not shy at all about spreading apart that warm pussy and amateur butthole! Oh and yeah, Bailey also has a HAIRY PUSSY too, but as you can see from the high resolution and exclusive pictures below, she does keep her HAIRY PUSSY trimmed up! However, there are plenty of other models on the website that have WAY more hair than Bailey, and then there are other models that are completely shaved! So yeah, you get all sorts of looks and different variety with the amateur girls on TrueAmateurModels.com

photos above used from the galleries
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/glasses-wearing-nude-amateur-girl-bailey.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Meghan from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 09
Number Of Pictures: 480
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier

There was a Rock concert here in Tampa, Florida that I had decided to attend and that's where I met this amateur girl. I wanted to drink a beer during the show so I walked out to the refreshment stand and this amateur chick walked up behind me in the line. I noticed her behind me and started to talk to her about the concert. We talked a little about the bands that were playing that night and right before I started to order my drink, she asked me about the tattoo on my arm.
this 100% real and exclusive amateur girl spread apart that pimpled ass and shaved pussy all apart!

I told her that the tattoo spelled out the name of my website. Of course, at that time, I started talking to her about how I shoot amateur models, and as you can see, she decided to participate in my nude modeling shoot! Watch

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_girls_pimpled_ass.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Kendra from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 04
Pictures: 1,937 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Shower Masturbation Video + More Coming!

Check out these brand new and high resolution modeling pictures from Kendra ...and this time she has an all natural and hairy bush! Kendra and I used to shoot together in the past quite a bit and she always had a shaved pussy at the shoot ......so it is nice to have some modeling pictures of her with a hairy and all natural bush! Kendra has a total WHOPPING amount of 1,936 high-resolution pictures in the members area and she also a high definition video showing her masturbating her pussy back when her pussy was shaved! Kendra also has modeling pictures without her glasses on too ...but she wears them the vast majority of the time ...so most of the pictures on the website show her modeling with her glasses. Hope you all enjoy these super high resolutions and very exclusive modeling pictures from Kendra!

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/kendra-lynn-hairy-pussy.html