• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

story word by word

bigbadbrody

Banned
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home

Undertaker

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with

drdeath67

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of

drdeath67

001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries.

drdeath67

001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But

drdeath67

001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he

TallCowboy

This spot is for sale!
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to

drdeath67

001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff

Undertaker

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
001, once upon a time, George Bush went home to feed his extraordinary appetite with a lot of burgers and fries. But although he attempted to stuff even more