• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Stuff you don't see often

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I love the instant gratification of personal justice, but it's one of the reasons we have a Constitution. It sucks it works against us at times, but more often then not, it's the people that manipulate it, or take a lighter hand at doling out punishment, that hamper justice in America. Although if something like that were to happen in our own yard, or our house, then we are, in most cases allowed to give the scumbag a dose of lead poisoning, but to have our streets rampant with that kind of behavior, would cause total chaos.

I did enjoy watching it though.

As far as the black chick with the hand canon, I think the rolling laughing smiley face says more then my words can.

Mr. Daystar

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Mr. Daystar

#1) this one is easy. His master told him to gather firewood.
#5) This one is easy too. Rainbows are natures force fields.

Mr. Daystar

Damn! That blueberry pie looks amazing. It's been a long time since I've gotten next to a nice homemade pie like that. Blueberry is my favorite pie. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, and a big mug of hot. black, strong coffee, and that's breakfast.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

I'm pretty amazed that out of all of those pictures, I only saw 2 or 3 doubles. There were a lot of cool animal pics too.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

Mr. Daystar

1-31) I bet my left nut, Snoop was baked in that photo.
2-25) A lot of people don't realize that Edison stole a bunch of credit that belongs to Nikola.
3-42) It's amazing only 1 person died, it looks like something out of a Road Runner cartoon.

Mr. Daystar

That looked like a Mako. They swim about 40 or 50mp, you aren't going to outswim that.