• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Support Janine Lindemulder while she is in jail!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
010.jpg

OK, ladies. I'm doing boob jobs in my garage this weekend. I open the doors at 9AM (or whenever I wake up) and we end at 5PM (or whenever we can get the bleeding to stop).

My qualifications: dressed dozens of deer, wild boars and rabbits over the years. And I made an A in high school biology. I even attempted a sex change on a frog when the regular teacher was out sick - no need to discuss how that turned out.

Come on by!!! $500... cash ONLY (or $250 if you just want one boob done). And I promise you, your nipples will look MUCH better than the ones in the picture above. I ain't much, but even I can do better than that. :throwup:

Beliel

Freeones is my God
We were already paying for her (well not me since I'm not from the USA but you get my point).

Beliel

Freeones is my God
Rey C. how offensive can you be ? I think her nipples are nice actually, it's charming.^^

Rey C.

Rey C. how offensive can you be ? I think her nipples are nice actually, it's charming.^^

After 3PM, I'll cut the price to $350... for BOTH!
Now you can't beat that deal! Tell me that you can beat that deal. You can't! Don't even try! It's like a broken dick... you just can't beat it!

Only thing is, I need all the girls out of the garage by no later than 6PM. I bought an engine last week and we need that space to start tearing it down. Shoo! Get out! Yeah, yeah, "severe pain" - I know... put some ice on 'em, take a handful of a Advil and you'll be fine!

titsrock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The boobs are great. It's the tattoo work that looks like it's out of control, and THAT'S what's ruined her body...imo.

Rey C.

The boobs are great. It's the tattoo work that looks like it's out of control, and THAT'S what's ruined her body...imo.

I actually agree that the boob job is pretty good - very good, actually. But that's the first closeup I'd seen of her and I found myself doing a double take on her Dr. Frankenstein areolas. :wtf:

And yeah, I didn't even bother to go into the tats. For people who like them, more power to them. Tats are a deal breaker for me... not that I'm looking to hookup with Janine anyway - I mean, in general.

HELLRAISER

Looking to go where no FreeOnes member has gone before!
I would love to lick and Kiss Janines tattoos besides her twat :)

Born2Jizz

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Yeah... she's hot, but I can't even support myself. Let alone my GF. Shoulda done more HC scenes Janine, maybe you wouldn't be so "fucked" now :D

I'm sure she'll continue to get plenty of hot lesbo sex while behind bars anyway, although this time, the women not as attractive as her former co-workers... Hmmm.. What the fuck ever...

You've obviously never seen Janine's Been Blackmailed or Pirates (the first one).

mosvie

Online here 365 days per year.
i defo support her, when is she getting out do u know?

Edited found out shes actually been releasd quite awhile ago lmao lol

Last edited:

tunsty

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
I'm willing to support a couple of bits of her... that's all I can promise right now.

OneFunCouple

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
I actually agree that the boob job is pretty good - very good, actually. But that's the first closeup I'd seen of her and I found myself doing a double take on her Dr. Frankenstein areolas. :wtf:

And yeah, I didn't even bother to go into the tats. For people who like them, more power to them. Tats are a deal breaker for me... not that I'm looking to hookup with Janine anyway - I mean, in general.

Based on this pic, it looks like she had a recent boob job. Look around the areolas. Her breasts in the past were just fine as were her areolas and nipples.

She has been a long time favorite of ours and we started to get upset when she "destroyed" her body with all that ink. Now her body has become a canvas on wonderful artwork. All the best to her.