• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sydney Sweeney is just eye candy?

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
This post is not a reflection of me bashing her as i'm no hater of her, i do think she is a great actress from the little of what i've seen of her.

The post is more do you think Sydney is one of the actresses that seem to be getting objectified alot for her body mainly her tits. I believe in if you got it flaunt it, if she comfortable doing it great, and to my record i believe she has 2 nude roles in Euphoria and The Voyeurs. Do you feel that most of the hype she is getting is only due to them reasons, rather than her acting ability to the point she might be typecasted?

Throughout some message boards, forums etc you get the type of comments which suggest she is just eye candy such as "bad actress, great tits and looks great getting fucked" etc

I be a bit guilty if i said i didn't enjoy those certain scenes, but i do think she is a great actress which i think many overlook and i believe she has spoke out about this issue.

For the record i haven't seen these two roles besides those certain scenes

Thoughts?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Until someone can pull off varied and believable roles, i think it is valid to assume that the typecast might simply be their attitude irl - thousands of actors simply play their own role. Over and over.

Or.. as an erotic story site in 1997 said:
Him: You are a beautiful body.
Her: you, you mean i have a beautiful body?
Him: no, that's all you are. A body.

The actress chooses the roles that they like, no?
And those roles are believable, perhaps because that is simply who they are. A nude sexual creature who creates drama. Perhaps.

usman19

I believe she does but then again i think if you are an up and coming star in the Biz i don't think many like to do anything to jeopardise any roles so would make the most of what they can get nude or not.

Like some would say, if you don't want to do it, there's perfectly alot of other people who will

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
True. Every season is the last time you'll look that good. Esp nude.

So show off that body. Make that money. Do.. the things! You'll have years to do better roles after everyone's already spilled their crotches out to you.

That's how it works, for many. I'm reminded of the dragon queen on thrones - tits out for episode 1, do star wars later, time to put in serious roles.. one day. :)

I mean, it should be universally accepted that ppl are human - nudity doesn't relegate to a nuche genre, or discard your credibility.

legmann61

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Good question!

But I'm not sure of the correct answer because I've only seen her in the latest season of The White Lotus - where she was basically the only character NOT getting fucked!
That said, I thought she played her role pretty well, so the acting ability is definitely there imho.

usman19

Good question!

But I'm not sure of the correct answer because I've only seen her in the latest season of The White Lotus - where she was basically the only character NOT getting fucked!
That said, I thought she played her role pretty well, so the acting ability is definitely there imho.
Yeah same i agree with you even though not seen the white lotus. I know some would disagree but screw them