• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Taylor St. Claire / Taylor St Clair

can anyone post links or website for her behind the scenes videos or photosets of her movies .
but for free :D if possible

still alive ?
if so , how can i get her latest news ?
and what she looks like now ?
anyone have seen her lately or have latest pics of her ?

She had relation with Joel Lawrence, Luciano, Vince Voyeur, Dale Dabone, Steven St. Croix David Christopher, Ron Jeremy during her prime time from 1997 to 2002. This relation was entirely physical. She never had any sort of STDs and till today either,she rarely took contraceptive pill, and certainly she enjoyed having dick inside her ass hole, still she believes she has a g-spot inside her douched asshole, she confessed she had liquor while doing two bizarre gangbang, the smoking is completely on screen and fun, lesbo scenes are just for money making on screen, never made love with girl off-screen, she enjoyed having sex with Joel Lawrence and David Christopher.
She loves smothering with tits.
She occasionally wear underwear to cover her pussy except her menstrual periods,she never wear thong in her private life.
She has 4 leather gowns and 8 leather skirts.

Does anyone have the scene of her with sean michaels in rocks that ass 12. I stil cant find it after all these years.

me,Bud and Taylor..........did a genuine 2 hours long EVERYTHING including DP,DAP,DVP
Taylor is simply playful and energetic

She could be the nastiest lover

LOVE YOU Taylor

I am so grateful to this charming lady for letting me doing all kinds of wild things. After a long time.... anal sex.... My Mistress.. its heavenly ....
LOVE YOU HONEY.............

Taylor St. Claire & Lexington Steele: Underworld - Scene 3 (2000) ;)

040d1b1357822470.gif

Filmography on IAFD

Kisses Taylor ! ♥♥♥