• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Tekken 6

Roryhammett

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
Does anyone have any idea when this game is going to come out? i live in New Zealand so im most liely going to get it last, but just a release date would rule, over the net iv heard tons of release dates, but most of them have been, an i still aint seen shet. So you know, any news bout this game, please add to this!

Roryhammett

Oh cheers awsome man. Damb thats ages away, i was thinking i was gonna be playing it in January. Umm this is fraction off the subject, but anyone got news on a new hitman?

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
Hitman 5 is only listed as a working title and is being developed for PC, PS3, and XBOX 360. Release date to be announced.

Roryhammett

Cheers man, god that game would rule hard. What i have always imagined in the days when i played San Andreas and Hitman Bloodmoney was if hitman was designed like in a gta town, like how there is the whole town and things, so you would get a (txt message or wateva, email etc..) and then jump in your car, drive around town, til you find somewhere where you can get a shoot on the person, either from a building across the road, or in the same building as the person, you know? god i would love that

Johnred34

Banned
Ha, I guess it is just me, but I was never into the one on one fighting games. I guess part of it was just I was never really good at them lol.

Thunderbolt

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
it's finally going to be on xbox 360 but because of the crapy d-pad on the 360's controler I'm going to play it on my ps3 .

Gunnner

Incoming! Silly sayings!
I can't play this game because I haven't X-box or PS3, but I think that game is really really good, Last game from Tekken series then I play was Tekken 3.

ian1317

Cumming to a town near you.
oh dang cant wait for tekken 6 to come out. thats the reason why i bought a ps3 recently hehe

Thunderbolt

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
I can't play this game because I haven't X-box or PS3, but I think that game is really really good, Last game from Tekken series then I play was Tekken 3.

Tekken 3 was so awsome , it's still one of the best fighting games i've played .

TheRedHood

My goal in life is to win a Freeones T-shirt!
Hated 1, 2, and 4, liked 3 and 5/Dark Resurrection, but I think I'm gonna love 6

Kazuya FTW

tdomaster

Stick with Freeones
tekken 6 will only available in the ps3 store :/
best tekken part was 3 for me and dark resurance for the psp