• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

terri summers to get new boobs

"

D-Day in Amsterdam
Current mood: excited

Yay!! Finally i made an apointment with a doctor, and the 13th of december its D-Day!!! I will get new D's!!!! i went for a check up, to see how my recent ones were doing, unfortunately not very well, they have a lot of air bubbles, and wont take very much longer.. so i wont wait any longer, and will get new ones now!! and yes, they will go 2 sizes up, but because of the pregnancy and gravity of time, they will look much better with a little more filling;)
So if you want to say you own part of terri summers boobs, my paypal is terri@terrisummers.com ;)

So for now i am in Amsterdam, Andrea is still working trough the coffeeshop menus, and i am enjoying seeing my family, my old friends, zwarte pieten in the bijenkorf.. i used to go see them when i was little, and to watch my little ones face(and andrea's for that matter) was priceless!!

Next week i will be shooting again for the great people of erocasting, and do some interviews for Dutch magazines:) So i will be in Holland until the 15th, if you want to book something(can be in surounding countries as well) let me know!!

Los of love and kisses!!!"

taken from my myspace blog

I heard about that a couple of days ago. If that's what she wants I wish her well, and with anybody going to get a bigger boob job I hope she does her homework and picks a good surgeon because it isn't hard to screw them up.

georges

Staff member
she used to be a member here and she doesn't post anymore..

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
well after all i wont get them the 13th, because i made a apointment with a doctor who i heard got good results, but another doctor who is really famous for being the best in spain will have a place free in march, so i will wait, as obviously i want the best, and when they replace the old, its a bit different job... but anyway since i take these out(they are old and have little airbubbles that dont feel right)i might as well put some bigger in right!!

McRocket

Banned
well after all i wont get them the 13th, because i made a apointment with a doctor who i heard got good results, but another doctor who is really famous for being the best in spain will have a place free in march, so i will wait, as obviously i want the best, and when they replace the old, its a bit different job... but anyway since i take these out(they are old and have little airbubbles that dont feel right)i might as well put some bigger in right!!

ABSOLUTELY!!!

I'm for whatever you think is best for yourself. :hatsoff:

Music to my ears, bigger is always a good idea! :)
Here`s to hoping that everything goes well :glugglug:

she looks hot before.... she will look hotter after! :)

I hope theres no one stupid enough to give this bitch money for her titties. Give money to Charity or aids research, not fake titties for some gold digger, the fucking nerve.

I hope theres no one stupid enough to give this bitch money for her titties. Give money to charity or aids research, not fake titties for some gold digger, the fucking nerve.

Not that I would ever want to buy that, but you could make an argument that people should do that for just about any non-necessity. You could always drop your account you have with your ISP and give that money to charity if you’re that concerned about such issues.

I hope theres no one stupid enough to give this bitch money for her titties. Give money to Charity or aids research, not fake titties for some gold digger, the fucking nerve.

Show some respect please, no need to call her a b***** You may not agree but that's no reason to talk like this about someone else.

:2 cents: