• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Biden Presidency

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Watch Biden's move over so Kamala can take over.

Biden will be more alert than Trump which makes one ponder "How bad would it have been if Trump was actually paying attention?".

Speaking of paying attention: Now the Senate wants to start paying attention?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...t-will-be-a-discussion-with-republican-senate
"So I think people who are well outside of the political mainstream don't belong in really important, senior-level, Cabinet-type posts. And that's why that will be an ongoing discussion, I think, between a Republican Senate and Joe Biden," Toomey added. [Emphasis added.]

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Speaking of paying attention: Now the Senate wants to start paying attention?
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...t-will-be-a-discussion-with-republican-senate
"So I think people who are well outside of the political mainstream don't belong in really important, senior-level, Cabinet-type posts. And that's why that will be an ongoing discussion, I think, between a Republican Senate and Joe Biden," Toomey added. [Emphasis added.]

Fuck all that. Anyone the senate rejects should be appointed as "acting" cabinet members, they don't have to be senate approved.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Fuck all that. Anyone the senate rejects should be appointed as "acting" cabinet members, they don't have to be senate approved.

Fucking Amen. Trump set precedents that Mitch McConnell sit by and didn't attempt to curtail, Biden has no reason to play nice with the fuckhole from Kentucky.

gmase

Maybe so, but Ego is King. Also even if Pence pardons him it won't save him from state charges.
Discussion the other day: If Trump pardons himself is he admitting guilt? Typically, accepting a pardon is admitting guilt.

mongo18

I don't think trump cares what he looks like, or what people think of him, as long as he can weasel out of what's coming to him. He'd confess to anything and everything as long as he gets to sit on his gold toilet at night.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I am more focussing on how the Biden Team is doing in regard of getting ready to take over the actual presidency and the White House. Even as they are hindered by not getting any access to the briefings, to the funds for the work and staff, it appears that the Biden team is funded well enough to get ready.

And with every day Trump and his cronies keep up this game of shame, Biden and Harris get made looking better and better. They will have the shine of saints, compared to the swampmonster that will have to be dragged out of the WH

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I am more focussing on how the Biden Team is doing in regard of getting ready to take over the actual presidency and the White House. Even as they are hindered by not getting any access to the briefings, to the funds for the work and staff, it appears that the Biden team is funded well enough to get ready.

And with every day Trump and his cronies keep up this game of shame, Biden and Harris get made looking better and better. They will have the shine of saints, compared to the swampmonster that will have to be dragged out of the WH

People in positions that are enabling the obstruction should be held criminally accountable, like that beached whale Emily Murphy at GSA.

mongo18

Hahaha, I love this line: "We’ll be very much like the founding fathers." I'm sure the founding fathers would have loved trump. Doesn't look like things are going to get any easier for the US any time soon.

Hopefully they just run out of steam eventually and fade into the background, guess we'll have to just wait and see. But if they don't? I have no idea and I don't think many others do either. They can't be reasoned with, they're immune to logic and even the clearest, most obvious facts, and they're dragging the US ever closer to the edge.

gmase

Expanding that quote from the Oath Keepers founder: “I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election ... What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting.”

My confidence in their ability to understand the Founding Fathers is quite low. The Constitution established a scheme which would allow the peaceful transfer of power from one party to another. Exactly the opposite of what he said.

George Washington in 1796: “The common and continual mischiefs of the spirit of party are sufficient to make it the interest and duty of a wise people to discourage and restrain it,”

gmase

Never let the truth interfere with a good story:
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...-biden-invented-office-of-the-president-elect

“They even created a fake office for Joe Biden, the Office of the President-Elect. Sounds nice, but it’s fake. It’s not real. For the record there is no such thing as the Office of the President-Elect,” said Benny Johnson, creative director of Turning Point USA and a host on the conservative network Newsmax. “How insecure. These people are about as confident as Brian Stelter on a Peloton. This is not the behavior of winners. This is the behavior of feeble thin-skinned tyrants, who can’t wait to have control over your life again.”

Really? Who is the one behaving like a 'feeble thin-skinned tyrant'?