• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Bush Is Back

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Amanda from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Grocery Market Cashier
Pictures: 650 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Check out this hot Blonde babe wearing glasses and exposing that HAIRY BUSH! This sexy glasses wearing girl sure does a good job at the amateur modeling, and not only that, she also knows how to get into those spread poses too! As always, you will find only high resolution, but very homemade and amateur pictures of Amanda modeling nude! Hope you all enjoy this Blonde nerdy babe getting into all of those nude poses and positions!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/hot_nerd_girl_nude.html

Rider_89

I know my sig is too big, but...
carrie17732_full.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Tiffany from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Mortgage Loan Officer
Pictures: 587 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

Check out this amateur babe with nice tits a hairy and all natural pussy! Isn't she a cutie? I came into contact with Tiffany over at an amusement park and spoke with her about becoming one of my amateur models! As you can see, she decided to become involved with my modeling shoots and she even had a hairy pussy when she came by to shoot! Of course, I didn't know that she had a hairy pussy when I was staring at her standing in front of the roller coaster ride, but when she stretched out those panties and I saw that bush resting underneath them, I knew that this would be a great shoot! I mean, I shoot plenty of shaved pussies too, but it is indeed nice to see those natural and hairy pussies every now and then! Hope you all enjoy this gallery, featuring Tiffany modeling and spreading nude!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/tiffanys-amateur-hairy-pussy.html

PeterNorthsBro

Why was my picture deleted?
No, I can not dig it! _ Yuck! _ Theres nothing worst then going down on a woman and having to stop to spit out a pube or sound like a cat coughing up a fur ball!
-
if your going to bring back bush, why don't you bring back armpit hair and hairy legs while your at it _ you ever date or see a blond who thought nobody would notice if she didnt shave her legs? _ We all see the fur Sasquatch!
-
AND a nice smoothe pussy is much more sensative for her to! _ Otherwise, your licking thru a brillo pad to get to skin
-
not to mention, that any woman looks taller and thinner without a bush to break up the head to toe bear skin that is the result of daily shaving or (better yet) waxing!
-
Brazil is my favorite country in the world for having invented the totally bald style! _ Maybe the only thing worse then hacking up a furball is sneezing on a pussy because a pube tickled your nose!
-
Whether you voted for Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Kerry or not, Just say NO to Bush!