• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Bush Is Back

314_1000 just.jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: JC from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 08
Employment: Retail Clerk
Pictures: 850 High-Resolution Pictures + Hardcore & Softcore - More Coming!

Do you like this amateur teen babe? Her name is JC and I met her over at the shopping mall. She works at the gift shop as a retail clerk. I spoke with her about modeling nude for my amateur website and she gladly accepted the invitation! To make a long story short, I shot her a few times for the website, got to know her pretty well, and about three months later, took a vacation with her down to Hollywood, Florida.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

These are some of the amateur pictures that I shot of her modeling in our hotel room! And if you sign up with True Amateur Models, you will see over 800 more amateur pictures of her modeling nude too!...as well as getting into some hardcore action!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_nude_teen_in_pajamas.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alicia from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 4' 06
Employment: College Student
Pictures: 1,027 High-Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Alicia and this is how I became a nude model for the True Amateur Models website! When I was approached and asked to become a nude model, I really wasn't sure what to say! Ray (model photographer) just walked up to me in a store and started talking to me about doing a nude modeling shoot! I wasn't offended, but I've never had anyone ask me to model nude! At first, I was confused because he told me that he shoots girls that have never modeled nude before. Why would someone want to shoot a model without any prior experience?

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

However, after he explained to me that he only shoots amateur girls and after I viewed the website, I understood! What an interesting website! I mean, the models are real-looking and real amateur girls! At first, I thought that he wanted a tall glamour model because that's what I think about when I think about nude models. So yeah, I think it's awesome that he gives all types of girls the opportunity to model nude!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur-hairy-pussy-alicia-model.html