• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

SiliconeTits

Can tune a piano, but can't tuna fish
Cleavage anyone?

bloody good site for the amateur totti...or is that titti?

***deleted due to comments below***

Last edited by a moderator:

ÆGEAN

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Jizm said:
didnt work for me and was a pain in the ass. :ban:

worked for me
too bad :(

sonny forelli

Got here by spamming
link doesn,t work :mad: :ban:

Goblin

I eat, sleep, and live FreeOnes!
Dude if it worked for you... You just downloaded a dialer.

Tell your computer to ask you before downloading. Some of those sites can be tricky.

member987

Closed Account
Goblin said:
Dude if it worked for you... You just downloaded a dialer.

Tell your computer to ask you before downloading. Some of those sites can be tricky.

What is a dialer, how do I get rid of it, what does it do, etc., etc.? I have norton anti-virus/firewall. And will it hurt anything?

Any and all info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Yup

(.) (.)
Great link for SPYWARE! Ad-aware is still running now and has found 42 new objects so-far!!! Thanks for such a GREAT link...

SiliconeTits

weird....sorry folks ment no harm.....worked fine on my computer mind.....regardless of norton running and adwatch....dammm weird....again deeply sorry....

fuck...that was a good site too.....

i did notice the dialer but folks you can click no...you dont have to download it.....

SiliconeTits

Sutty said:
Where the hell you been siltits???

workin my fuckin ass off so when i get home i too bastard tired (or that could be just to lazy) to even wank...so i quit and work elsewhere now...so have time for internet again....happy guy i tell yah......

Tachi

Junior Olympic Pole Vaulter
There's something slightly unsavoury about that link too. I clicked it and it came up with some error message, and then loads of pop-ups which didn't load properly. That site has some issues! But I trust that it has some quality pics if SiliconeTits recommends it - Great to have ya back mateo!

I'm gonna quit Explorer now because it seems to have new windows opening every minute even though I'm not on that site anymore!

Jizm

Cums here often!
Best just not to click on it. No disreaspect Silicone - I just dont want nothing weird on my pc.

kingvanilla

Gets horny looking in full-length mirrors
you guys still using the browser that windows supplies? gotta upgrade to avant browser, it has a bunch of settings to block out pop ups, and even diff format pics and vids...its really nice, and its free :)

VonRik

Girls don't like me.
kingvanilla said:
you guys still using the browser that windows supplies? gotta upgrade to avant browser, it has a bunch of settings to block out pop ups, and even diff format pics and vids...its really nice, and its free :)

Yeah but Avant is a tabbed browser and really hate tabbed browsers like opera! If you use IE you can download the google toolbar which has a nice simple popup blocker.

kingvanilla

Gets horny looking in full-length mirrors
true true, but i like the tabbed browsers. it just makes thigns so much more organized :)