• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Closing of 21 Million Cell Phone Accounts in China May Suggest a High CCP Virus Death Toll

BeatMan

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
Over 21 million cell phone accounts in China were canceled in the past three months while 840,000 landlines were closed, Beijing authorities announced on March 19. Deaths due to the CCP virus may have contributed to the number of account closings.

Cell phones are an indispensable part of life in China.

“The digitization level is very high in China. People can’t survive without a cell phone,” Tang Jingyuan, a U.S.-based China Affairs commentator told The Epoch Times on March 21. “Dealing with the government for pensions and social security, buying train tickets, shopping… no matter what people want to do, they are required to use cell phones.”

“The Chinese regime requires all Chinese use their cell phones to generate a health code. Only with a green health code are Chinese allowed to move in China now,” Tang said. “It’s impossible for a person to cancel his cell phone.”

China introduced mandatory facial scans on Dec. 1, 2019 to confirm the identity of the person who registered the phone. As early as Sept. 1, 2010, China required all cell phone users to register the phone with their real identification (ID), by which the state can control people’s speech via its large-scale monitoring system.

Furthermore, Chinese people have to bundle their bank accounts and social security account with their cell phone because all these service’s Apps can detect the phone’s SIM card and then check with the state’s database to make sure the number belongs to the person.

Beijing first launched cell phone-based health codes on March 10. All people in China have to install a cell phone app and register their personal health information. Then the app can generate a QR code, which is possible in three colors, to classify people’s health level. Red means the person has an infectious disease. Yellow means the person might have an infectious disease. Green means the person doesn’t have an infectious disease.

Beijing claimed that the health code is for preventing the spread of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus, commonly known as novel coronavirus.

https://www.ntd.com/the-closing-of-...ggest-a-high-ccp-virus-death-toll_447579.html

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yep, the technology is here. This is why I have been urging people of the US not to comply to mandatory testing because it will lead to this here.
This is how they do it, in baby steps.
Good thread Beat, thanks for the info.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Yep, the technology is here. This is why I have been urging people of the US not to comply to mandatory testing because it will lead to this here.
This is how they do it, in baby steps.
Good thread Beat, thanks for the info.

Kind of what we were talking about in another thread... I think it's the future, and what people are going to be willing to accept as the "new normal", that makes me uneasy. This weekend I heard my girlfriend utter words that made me give her a second look (don't remember what she was even talking about - which is normal): "it's for our own good."
Whaaaaat?! :unsure:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Yeah rey. Well Australia's "Tracing" system is up and running.

This is scary shit. Lets hope the Australians don't buy this disgusting propaganda and most of them reject it.

A different and better report with realistic commentary

And if you follow what all the politicians and other evil frauds are saying the this will come to the USA before "re-opening" can occur.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
They could develop a pretty reliable "heat map" now. All it would take is for Facebook and/or Google to insert some code into the existing mobile apps - if they haven't already.

Last stats I saw showed that almost 70% of North Americans were Fakebook users and of that, about 60% primarily accessed it from a mobile device. Those are numbers from a couple of years back. They're probably higher now. Plus, throw in other FB platforms and any Google service that people sign in to. And remember that both Google and Apple are increasingly moving into health care, including individual medical data. But no worries, I'm sure that they respect HIPPA laws. 🤣

Just remember... "it's for our own good." (she's a wonderful, wonderful person... but a tad bit naive)