• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Hockey Tour - Part 1

FelixTheWorm

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This is the first of 3 parts to this story.
I hope you enjoy it.
---------------

Well, I’ve got my overnight bag packed and am ready to go. I’m not sure quite how I got myself into this, but it seems that I have been volunteered to manage the kit for the local hockey club. Miss Penelope has always been keen on the sport and has been playing for the senior squad of the local team for a couple of years. We have a game tomorrow afternoon, and so are taking the team coach up today to get a look around and relax, rather than turning up after a long coach ride and not in best form. The coach was donated to the club by Lord B, who was feeling pretty generous at the time, very seldom turning down his daughter in anything if she flutters her eyelashes at him. To be honest, I am the same, but for different reasons, which I’m sure Lord B would not approve of. The coach is a top of the line job, very luxurious, tinted windows, huge seats, a well stocked bar, and even a shower. It easily copes with the team (16 players including the subs), head coach, her assistant, physiotherapist and myself. Medical and first aid are ably handled by the assistant coach and the physio.
Stefan drives Penny and me to the club to arrive at 7am, where the coach (the one with wheels, rather than breasts and a whistle) is waiting. I enter the clubhouse to check and pack up the kit. The ladies look after their own sticks, boots, shin pads and gum shields. I have the rest of the kit, shirts, shorts, socks, spare sticks, balls, spare shin pads, tape for mending the sticks, etc., etc. and ensure that it is all safely put on board. As each lady arrives, I check that she has all of her own kit and pack it away. I am a little nervous at being closeted away with 20 ladies between the ages of 18 and 42. The coach is the eldest, but probably has the best body out of all of the girls, which is quite something when you consider that the players (oldest at 30), are pretty fit. Only the first choice goalie is remotely carrying any extra weight, and considering that she is just over 6ft tall, she carries it off easily (actually she could probably carry me quite easily).
By 7:30, everything is packed, the ladies are all on board and we are ready to go. I check that the external hatches are all firmly shut and locked and give the driver the thumbs up as I close the door behind me. The driver is also a woman making me the only male on board.
I climb the short staircase to the main cabin where the ladies are lounging about, reading, playing cards, chatting or just relaxing in the extremely comfortable seats. The coach beckons me over indicating that I should sit in the window seat next to her and opposite her assistant. I take my place by the window. There is a good deal of space between the 4 seats, allowing a table (currently folded away) to be brought up when necessary. I have never seen these two out of tracksuits before, and am hit by just how different they look in skirt, blouse and wearing a little make up. I could always see that they were not exactly plain, but they now look very alluring. The coach, Tracy, as I mentioned before is in her 40’s, and has kept an amazing figure. Her assistant, Marion, is in her mid 20’s and is also very fit indeed. It makes me feel a little slovenly, even though my previously doughy midriff has almost gone now after my rather energetic time at the manor.
As I sit, Tracy pats my thigh, letting her hand linger rather high as she removes it again. Marion crosses her legs, ensuring that I get a glimpse of her powder blue panties and the fact that she is wearing full fashioned stockings held up with matching suspenders. I glance upwards as a faint smile crosses her lips along with the tip of her tongue.
Tracy stands to retrieve her bag from the storage space above. As she stretches, so too does the fabric across her tits, the pattern of her bra imprinted on the cotton and her nipples, awakened by the air conditioning, make their presence known as well. Marion, meanwhile, pulls the table into place, which rather annoyingly, blocks my view of her shapely legs. The sports bag thumps loudly onto the table and Tracy extracts a flask and cups, before refastening the bag and tossing it onto the seat next to Marion. She unscrews the lid of the flask and fills each cup with a steaming brew. The main fragrance is coffee, but there is a definite alcoholic undertone there. She pushes a cup towards me. As I reach out to pick it up, she pulls it back again.
“Oops, sorry, that one’s mine”, she explains, “I’ve sugared it. You have this one”.
I take a sip of creamy strong coffee with a hard hit of a good brandy not so well hidden. I don’t usually drink coffee, being more of a tea man myself, but it is quite delicious.
“Marion, would you draw the privacy curtains, please”, Tracy instructs.
A black curtain is drawn around the 4 seats, effectively giving us a small room to ourselves. Tracy stands and leans across the table to open her bag once more. Her black pleated skirt rises just enough more for me to see that she too is wearing stockings, and I can’t help but look. She brings out the notepad that she always carries.
“I just want to check through the equipment list with you, Felix”, she says, “we don’t want to end up short of anything on this trip”
She opens up her pad and lays it flat on the table between us.
“I have highlighted a couple of things”, she says, “as you can see”.
She pushes the pad further over so that is in front of me and leans across to point out the highlighted items. I find myself staring deep into her cleavage instead, as I feel something slide up the inside of my thigh. It is not Tracy, as both of her hands are on the table. I look across at Marion who smiles and winks as her foot reaches my crotch and rubs against my rising manhood. I look back down at the pad and read the highlighted areas.
“Massage Oil, Condoms, Oil free lubricant.”, I read aloud, “What?”
Marion explains “Massage oil is obvious, we can’t have the girls seizing up, and as Kit Man, one of your tasks will be to help me and Sara (the physio)”
“Condoms”, she goes on, “are excellent for protecting the face of the hockey sticks after oiling”
“Oil free lubricant is to ensure that we have no problems sticking dildos in our arses”
“Okay”, I say not really taking in the last item properly.
Suddenly I realise what she has just said.
“I’m sorry, I’m not sure I heard that last one?”
“Well, we need some fun on the coach journey. It’s a long way”, says Tracy as she undoes her top button and leans in and licks my lips. Marion takes the pad away and pushes the table back up into its resting position. She sits back down, puts her feet on onto the seat and drops her knees apart. Tracy fumbles at my belt and pulls down my trousers. For once I am wearing boxer shorts (not sure how long that will last) and my cock springs free from the fly. Tracy wraps her fingers around it and I work at the buttons on her blouse as we kiss open mouthed and urgently. My dick seems to have responded remarkably quickly and I start to wonder about that coffee. I give up trying to fumble the buttons open and just rip the shirt open sending buttons flying everywhere. I pull the cups down from her strapless bra and sink my teeth into her nipples. I bury my face into her beautiful tits, kneading them, sucking and licking her nipples as she wanks my cock. I look across to Marion who has one hand inside her g-string stroking her clit, the other wielding a glass dildo that she is rubbing along her camel toe. I slip a hand down between Tracy’s legs to find that her panties are split at the crotch and her pussy is hot and wet. I retrieve my hand and taste her juices off my fingers. She puts her hand on my head and pushes me down. I slip quickly off the chair, kneel down between her spread legs and lift her skirt. Her panties are sheer black with red trim around the edges. She holds her pussy open, showing me just how soaked she is already, her creamy juices already dripping from between her bulging pussy lips.
“Lick me, Felix”, she orders, “suck my cunt”
Gentleman that I am, I carry out my instructions without delay. I suck in her large pussy lips, one at a time and then run my tongue up between them, not deep yet, just gently starting to part them. I run my tongue up until it almost touches her clit, but not quite. As I probe deeper, I feel a hand on my cock, slowly running up and down my shaft, and then a tongue on my hairless balls, tickling them and then running up between my bum cheeks and probing my arsehole. I concentrate on the task in hand, thrusting my tongue deep into Tracy’s pussy, and then teasing her clit, tickling around it, but never quite touching. Marion continues to wank my cock and lick my bumhole and then sends a probing finger inside. I pull Tracy to the edge of her seat and put two fingers into her cunt as I move my mouth to cover her clit. I feel cold liquid on my arse as Marion applies a bit of lube, and then pushes three fingers up into my back door. I suck on Tracy’s clit as I ease four fingers into her hot snatch. I change hands, using my well juiced fingers to delve into her bum. Two fingers are easily accepted into her arse as four fresh fingers enter her cunt.
She pulls my head up and licks her juices from around my lips. She pulls back a little, holding me by the hair at the scruff of my neck.
“Now fuck me”, she says, turning around, kneeling on the floor.
I kneel behind her and slam my aching rod deep into her cunt. Marion stands astride her, her panty clad pussy right in front of me. She pulls her knickers aside and spreads her lips with one hand and pulls my head to her with the other. She has a very sweet pussy, already dripping with anticipation. Her little clit is hard as I flick my tongue over it and I extract a low moan from her. She grinds her crotch into my face as I dip my tongue deep into her. I keep up a slow but urgent thrusting into Tracy’s pussy. She thrusts back at me as I fuck her, and we pick up the pace. Soon I am just hanging on to Marion with my tongue deep inside her as my cock invades Tracy’s cunt, harder and faster. Tracy stops and puts her hand on my hip to stop me too. She takes hold of me and guides me into her tight ass.
“Oh, fuck yes”, she sighs as I penetrate her again and again. She turns to look at me over her shoulder, “Stick it up my bum”, she instructs, “I need to feel you in my arsehole”.
Marion moves away and I hear her digging around in Tracy’s bag. I lean forward to cup Tracy’s tits while I bang her arsehole. Her tight hole squeezes my prick as I thrust deep into her bowels, my balls thumping against her sopping wet slit with each stroke.
I feel more lube being applied to my arse, quickly followed by something a little larger. A quick glance over my shoulder reveals Marion wearing a strap on and a wide grin, the rest of her clothing, barring stockings and suspenders, have been discarded and are lying on the floor in a heap, panties on top. I reach over and pick up the panties, sniffing Marion’s scent on them and then licking the damp crotch. I relax my sphincter and push slightly as she eases the black dildo into my back passage. Sodomising and sodomised simultaneously is an indescribable feeling and I can feel myself rapidly getting closer to losing my load. I put a hand down between Tracy’s legs and rub her clit as I fuck her arse. As I come back from each thrust, Marion buries her cock in me.
“I’m going to cum”, I burst out as I feel myself reaching the point of no return.
Tracy quickly slides away from me, leaving me dangling (or as dangling as a rock hard cock can be).
“Not yet you don’t”, she says, pinching the base of my cock hard.
The feeling of imminent eruption subsides under her expert grip and Marion and I swap around. I watch as Marion eases her strap on into Tracy’s streaming snatch and I rub her clit, picking up some of those escaping juices. I offer my fingers up to Marion to taste, which she does, sucking the love liquid from each finger in turn, while I ease my still rampant cock slowly into her derrière. Once I am fully inside her, I withdraw a couple of inches and then glide back into her arse. We start to increase the pace as we get used to the timing. I cup and squeeze Marion’s tits while I fuck her arsehole, pulling on her nipples with each stroke. Suddenly Marion breaks her stride and her butt closes hard over my dick as she orgasms, crying out “Oh God YES!” as she does so.
I am nearly there, but not quite yet as Marion breaks away. Tracy turns around.
“Fuck my cunt”, Tracy tells me, “I want to feel you spurt inside me”.
“Gladly”, I reply as she sits back into a seat and puts her legs over my shoulders. My cock slides easily into her hot fuck hole and I start to bang her hard and fast. Marion, having unstrapped her appendage, puts a leg up onto the seat next to Tracy and sticks two fingers in her cunt, rapidly frigging herself. I lean over and take her hand, sucking off her juices from her fingers and then licking her clit directly, while I am still rapidly fucking Tracy. Marion pushes my head away and wanks herself faster than ever, bringing herself to climax again, this time sending a spray over Tracy and me. I redouble my efforts, sucking on Tracy’s nipples as I pound her hot hooch, until at last I feel her start to cum.
“FUCK ME FASTER YOU BASTARD, HARDER, HARDER”, she calls out, her legs wrapping around my waist and squeezing as she cums. I reach my peak at this point and fill her cunt with my cum, sending spurt after spurt of hot spunk into her. We lie like that for a moment or two, just getting our breath back before she unwraps her legs and pushes me away, almost forcefully. I land ungraciously on my arse, facing what had been the closed curtain. It is no longer closed and the opening is filled with an audience. I have no idea how long they have been watching, but there are plenty of hands inside various panties rubbing vigorously, and the hands do not all belong to the owners of the panties.
Marion takes my place between Tracy’s legs and licks at her pussy where my seed is leaking out. She pushes her tongue inside, and then her fingers, extracting as much as she can into her mouth. Once she is satisfied, she opens her mouth and shows her audience the spunk that she has collected. She stands over Tracy, who opens her mouth, and releases the load for Tracy to take. While Tracy is playing with her mouthful, swishing it around her mouth, Marion grabs the two nearest girls. The first, a flat chested redhead, she pulls over to me.
“Suck him dry”, she tells her.
The redhead immediately goes down onto her hands and knees and takes my still fully erect penis into her mouth and starts to suck with some considerable expertise. The other girl, a tall blonde with short spiky hair and long, long legs she directs to Tracy.
“Take his spunk”.
The blonde kneels in front of Tracy, raises her head and opens her mouth expectantly. Tracy dribbles some spunk into the open mouth and swallows the rest herself.
“Swallow”, orders Tracy, and the blonde does so, with some relish, licking her lips to make sure that she has not missed any.
“He’s all yours now girls”, says Tracy, “try not to wear him out too much, remember that there is always the return journey”.
The redhead stops sucking my dick and stands up. The blonde joins her as then pull me to my feet and take me into the heart of the bus. The girls are in various states of dishabille, some have removed tops, some bottoms, some have just readjusted their clothing to enable access.
I wonder for a moment why I still have a raging hard on until I think back to the coffee earlier. I have reason to believe that it may have been spiked. My suspicions are confirmed moments later when Penny, wearing just sheer red knickers with a polka dot pattern and matching bra waves the empty Kamagra pack in my face. I feel I may be in for a long day.
----TO BE CONTINUED----