• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Oscars Were On Tonight. Did Anyone Bother To Watch?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I remember when The Oscars were a big deal. People would have viewing parties with friends over for dinner and drinks. One day The Oscars will be aired on YouTube and they'll be lucky to have people check in on their phones while sitting on the toilet. Kind of an appropriate spot to deal with all the verbal diarrhea and masturbation.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I found this more fun than the actual show.
Did anything happen? I thought there was talk about bringing in the Ukrainian president?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
My wife might have, she likes to see the movies, then watch the show. I did go with her a couple of years ago, but only because on was a war movie, 1917 I think. But it wasn't REALLY a war flick. And Ford vs. Ferrari, which was actually a really good flick as far as I'm concerned.

To me, that just seems like going out to the field, and visiting the barley, before they make it into a frosty beverage for me to drink. I know where it's from. I know why it's there, so don't question it, just enjoy the after glow.

WheresChuck

I should probably read the Board Rules...
No. I usually make a worthless prediction. Saw "King Richard" and "Being The Ricardos." Thought Bardem and Smith did equally well. I watched "The Eyes Of Tammy Faye" and was very impressed with Chastain so she was a good pick and won. "Dune" pocketed a bunch in the categories you'd expect. I was pleased to see Plemons get nominated. Thought the kid had some talent back when he guest-starred in Breaking Bad.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I found this more fun than the actual show.
Did anything happen? I thought there was talk about bringing in the Ukrainian president?
He was too busy lobbying for the World Cup. All of those Qatari workers would have died in vain.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I watched a clip. That was priceless. Is Will Smith a good guy for defending his wife or someone who can’t take a joke?
East Coast thing. Philadelphia vs. New York. Going on for a few years, Chris Rock made a joke about Jada (and Will) about them not attending the Oscars because he wasn't nominated as Best Actor in Concussion (2015). Then Will Smith criticized Chris Rock in the papers.

Will Smith later apologized to the Academy and to everyone present but not to Chris Rock. I have a feeling we haven't seen the end of this.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I thought it was a “worked punched” but when I heard it was real I noticed Will Smith couldn’t knock the smile off Chris Rock’s face. Imagine if he tried to punch a guy that weighed over 100 lbs. Jada coulda been a better White Knight for herself as she could do more damage swinging her purse.

Mr. Daystar

Appearing next on celebrity boxing..................

Mr. Daystar

I'm not a fan ot either, but at least I would call 911 for Chris Rock. I wouldn't piss on Will Smith to put him out, if he was on fire.