• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The POST while you are HORNY thread

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Today I am completely under the spell of Mila Azul.
Natural beauty, at the same moment fatally awakening animal instincts
... you rarely find such a raving marvel beauty, so tempting you almost want to fall in love with her
and can't stand any longer because her eyes are so compelling inviting to simply fuck her.

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
She's the Australian girl next door...Her name is Debbie Boyde

Her brown hair cascades down over one of her generous tits, as she seems to be gazing at me
inviting me to join her by the pool
She slips her lacy white panties down her thighs...her eyes never breaking contact with me. Her pussy coming into view.
I want to make love with her in the grass by the pool as the sun beats down on us on a hot midsummer day well until the sun goes down and it's dusk...our bodies covered in sweat and our chests heaving from our afternoon of pleasure...
I am pleasuring myself to her right now...

10.jpg

debbie-boyde-playboy-coed-01-800x1200.jpg

debbie-boyde-poolside-sweetheart-12.jpg

debbie_boyde_-_playboy_coed_015.jpg

nightwanker

Sometimes you don't know why you go nuts about a certain girl.
Why you want to see her, want her to strip off her clothes, want to see every single part of her body.

I wonder I never mentioned Sammi Tye on this thread before.
After a while not thinking about this enigma, I am being pushed over the edge again by her.

nightwanker

Kirstin Dillon

I am literally lost for words. Kirstin made me so horny, I can not think, but want to contribute her effect on me to this thread.
Her face is like carved from stone and of striking shape. I'm caught up in her confidence and impact.
I like the tone of her skin and her long brown hair.
I am ultimately lost in her brown eyes.

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
I am writing to tribute Hu Yun Er....She is a Chinese model with generously endowed tits and long willowy legs with sweet eyes... Whether it's pouring milk on herself or holding an egg plant with a that look in her brown eyes that hints what pleasure she would conjure with it, she makes me hard every single time I look at her. Although it's when she is wearing her boxing gloves with litte else or stripping out of her cheongsam outdoors really makes me cumm hard. I am fantasizing licking off that milk while afterwards kissing and sucking her tits, her pussy and her tummy...as she closes her eyes and moans in pleasure....

9b5591e8ea709c34b62e957fe81a6e70.jpg

6c5d2db7f8797598bfbc535e755e37b1bbdbc5f3.jpg

eb0b3f8592a41cbdcc2e163959175665--asian-models-asian-beauty.jpg

0dOPMGa.jpg

7fde038dae8b49968a5bf5364de5643b--stuff-to-buy-cosplay.jpg

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Her alabaster skin is in stark contrast to her obsidian hair, her lips red like a rose....My recent fap crush is South African model Roxane Viljoen. She is both elegant and dangerous, like her skin is chiseled out of stone. Jerking off to her right now, wishing I could suck her proud nipples even as my fingers explore her more intimate areas....:)

roxane-miss-july-201.jpg

06.jpg

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Today I am pleasuring myself to Anamarija Frlan....She is a Croation beauty who reminds me of a blonde Princess Leia when her hair is braided...when she is lets her hair go free, it cascades around her gentle face, like wheat shining in the sun. With beautiful legs and and eager, perky tits, all I can think about is being having her wrap her legs aroud me, as we both find pleasure in these last hot days of early autumn...

6277591116_cd3e66d692_b.jpg

tumblr_nkv740xtNt1stdiw8o10_500.jpg

7dfto39u2a.jpg

anamarija-frlan-playboy-croatia-03.jpg

146001.jpg

srs83

FreeOnes makes me moist!
Pleasuring myself to Araina Nespiak more famously known as Rachel Simmons of Naked News right now. I must admit she's been one my favorite models to fap for some years now. She has a lithe body, perky tits, a teasing gleam in her eye and totally overexcited and hyper. She alwayts strips nude out of some school girl or countrygirl costume or something outright sexy, all with a smile and voice to get a rise out of me in more ways than one! I dedicate this post to Rachel as I settle back and jerk off to her...:)

46b3da39630969.5606bd69754cc.jpg

ec9fac41087109.5606efbb60dec.jpg

tumblr_o3il8pwanE1v6a1f9o10_r1_500.jpg

BLchNZICcAATaOr.jpg

BM-QmEjCAAAF_nl.jpg

nightwanker

I am so drunk and horny

and I watch a video of Raquel Raxxx.
The guy is touching and groping her breasts while she gives him a massage handjob.

Maybe tomorrow, when I am sober and not horny I will think how she is disgusted or something.

But now I think how she wishes to be touched by someone who loves her.

I think of how I want to grab my wife and touch her and feel her and tell how I love her and want her.
This is beyond words. By the way.

Cut.
I came here because I was horny of course.
My balls are aching. I want to cum.

But I do not just want an empty drain.

You can cum - and you can cum.

One is just getting rid of anything
and one is more.

One thing than another.

Second cut.
Now I am too drunk.
And still want to cum. But think how can I make worth it.

[See you later. - In the future. - Maybe.]

Edit: Raquel Raxx with three x - of course - I want her to be linked.