• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Power of Music

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Great video.
It is always remarkable how a song - or even a couple of notes from a song - can take us back in time. A couple of seconds of 2112 or Apollo 100's Ode to Joy, and I am back in the 1970s. Listening to Paul McCartney sing about heads across the water, heads across the sky takes me to my early childhood. Speaking in Tongues takes me to high school. Not just those songs, but many songs which can jog a long-lost memory.

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I remember my grandfather, dying of cancer, could no longer speak, but, in his most lucid moments, would sing Genevan Psalms, which were part of his whole life.

Henrik Larsson

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt
That's amazing.
I don't know what I'd do without music, there is are few better feelings in life than listening to a song you love or being touched by a beautiful song.
Music is something for all ages, music can influence and touch anyone and it's something I hope to never lose.
It made me smile when the guy was singing the song, that was a beautiful moment Imo as it just showed how happy he was in the presence of music. And as Stan says, even a couple of notes can bering a person back to some of the happiest times of their life

Hypergalaxy

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Sad and moving video. Like Henrik said I cannot imagine what I would do without music. It can be a time machine for sure but new songs can also be an uplifting escape right when you need it. I have always said the best songs send chills up your spine.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
This might sound gay....and I surely don't give a fuck, but when my 2 grandparents who raised me passed, it was Creed's song, My Sacrifice, that I listened to heavily that got me thru it.

So Yes, w/o music, life would truly suck.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Great video.
It is always remarkable how a song - or even a couple of notes from a song - can take us back in time. A couple of seconds of 2112 or Apollo 100's Ode to Joy, and I am back in the 1970s. Listening to Paul McCartney sing about heads across the water, heads across the sky takes me to my early childhood. Speaking in Tongues takes me to high school. Not just those songs, but many songs which can jog a long-lost memory.

That is a great video. And I fully agree with that ^^^

From what many say, music and animals (pets) have the most positive affects on our moods.