• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Tucker Carlson appreciation thread

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
You two clowns possess the most fragile egos on this forum, evidenced by the fact that you think the stupid shit you post hurts anyone's feelings. Everyone laughs at you, not with you.

as evidenced by you having that post removed of you with your mullet? You couldn't have just stood your ground and said "yeah, it's 2018, but what of it??" you had it deleted.

speaking of fragile egos. That whole mullet thing was juvenile and stupid to begin with but apparently important enough to you.

Contrary to what you claimed in an earlier post, I don't hate you. I just find you amusing and pathetic. You're a gold mine.

sean miguel

I apologize for that digression. Now that were (my apostrophe key isnt working) back on track, I want to make this the best Tucker Carlson Appreciation Thread on the internets.

sean miguel

1/2/2019

Tucker's opening monologue starts off with going after Romney which then dovetails in how the ruling class in both parties do not care about the American people and this populist uprising that Trump tapped into in the 2016 campaign has sprung up around the world as we've seen in France recently. The economy is inextricably linked the health of the family. A nation's health cannot be measured solely by it's GDP. The plight of rural America mirrors that of the inner cities with broken families, drug addiction, crime and poverty. One thing he said that pricked my ears up was that the market was created to benefit humanity. We're not here to serve the market but vice versa.

georges

Staff member

Luxman

#TRE45ON
*ucker Carlson is a lying pos ahole.

Abby Grossberg: Tucker Carlson made 'my life a living hell' - Apr 25, 2023