• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Things that make the world Awesome!

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
To counterbalance the "bad news" thread, I thought we could also use a place to share good news & feel good stories that we've come across.

Woman Builds The Most Adorable Café For Her Neighborhood Dogs
https://www.thedodo.com/daily-dodo/woman-builds-adorable-cafe-for-her-neighborhood-dogs

1653061038181.png

This woman lives next to a park popular with dog walkers, so she put up a "Free Café" on her lawn with free water & treats for pets who walk by. I especially got a laugh out of the "Stick Library". I can imagine the kick she got out of seeing the dogs dragging their walkers to the café.

tvstrip

Animal videos always make my day:

Apparently teaching your dogs how to skate is a thing now?

Reactions: sj1

tvstrip

I don't want to restrict this to animal videos, and this has been making the rounds:
(Skip ahead to the minute mark if you want to get to the good stuff)

I generally don't care for drum solos, but this is mesmerizing.

This one has a guy in the back trying to mimic his movements, then just gives up when he show his true powers.

Last edited:
  • Love

tvstrip

If you haven't heard of Bec Hill, this will give you taste (pun intended)

Comedy is by far the top British Export to the rest of the world. (And maybe Royalty memes/jokes)

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

tvstrip

tvstrip

Cat falls from the sky, knocks out man and fights dog with shoes

If the title wasn't enough to make you laugh, the video certainly delivers

Mr. Daystar

Even if I could buy it, I wouldn't have the space for that. But a baby raptor skeleton, now that would be practical and make a great display.
Well if you could afford it, you would likely live in a home that it could fit in. If I had 10 million to spend on a decoration, my office would probably be as big as the whole house I live in now, which is about 1900 sq. ft. So more then enough room. I would also have a bunch of heads mounted, although I wouldn't do the killing. I have no problem w ith hunting, especially when it feeds people, I wonder if they make fake polar bears for that purpose?

Last edited:

tvstrip

Well if you could afford it, you would likely live in a home that it could fit in. If I had 10 million to spend on a decoration, my office would probably be as big as the whole house I live in now, which 12 about 1900 sq. ft. So more then enough room. I would also have a bunch of heads mounted, although I wouldn't do the killing. I have no problem w ith hunting, especially when it feeds people, I wonder if they make fake polar bears for that purpose?
If I had that kind of money, I probably wouldn't be spending it on a huge mansion - way too much work to clean (or hire to clean), yardwork etc. I would be living in the penthouse of a downtown high-rise in a city like NYC, Tokyo or London. The kind where you wake up in the morning and have a bird's-eye view of the downtown core while you drink your morning $20 latte. Unfortunately, that also means no atrium to keep a full-size dino.

I've been to enough places in the Rockies where they have walls covered in animal heads Game-of-thrones style. Freaks me out. Especially the eyes.
Dinos are fine - I think that's the only animal I feel comfortable displaying their remains in my home.

Mr. Daystar

If I had that kind of money, I probably wouldn't be spending it on a huge mansion - way too much work to clean (or hire to clean), yardwork etc. I would be living in the penthouse of a downtown high-rise in a city like NYC, Tokyo or London. The kind where you wake up in the morning and have a bird's-eye view of the downtown core while you drink your morning $20 latte. Unfortunately, that also means no atrium to keep a full-size dino.

I've been to enough places in the Rockies where they have walls covered in animal heads Game-of-thrones style. Freaks me out. Especially the eyes.
Dinos are fine - I think that's the only animal I feel comfortable displaying their remains in my home.
My office, not my home. I had a Pheasant mounted, and it was on the wall when my wife moved in.2 days later I was handing it to a friend, who has it in his rec room. My wife wouldn't like it one little bit. That's why I asked about fakes. I could only shoot a bear, if it was my life at stake, and as far as Moose, or Elk, they are good eating, but I don't like hunting anymore, so I would look into fakes, because I love the trophy room look, but not much into killing anymore. Plus it costs a fortune to go on those kind of trips. I would stay FAR away from cities, no penthouse apartments for me. Lots of acres, mostly woods, a nice 2 or 3 acre lake, stocked of course, and since I'm fairly immobile with arthritis, I need a house keeper now, so I would need one then. I want to walk out on my back deck, buck naked, sit in my hot tub, and play the music so loud, the deck rattles, but my nearest neighbor is at least a 15 min drive away, so they can't hear it.

tvstrip

This made me smile. I remember working in the service industry, and getting requests that you knew were wrong, but questioning them could get you in trouble. Often because the customer WAS wrong, but pointing it out to them and making them look stupid would get you in trouble.

This guy's reaction was on point.

• Love