• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

THREAD FIXES: Merging - Moving - Title Changes - Post Deleting

samurai

One condom isn't enough
i don't know if this the right way to go about this or if here is the right place to ask, so apologies if not. I've seen other threads merged in the past and wondered if these threads for "Laura Orsolya / Laura M" could be merged? there are 3 threads for her at the moment and it would make 1 clear thread which would be be better for everyone i guess.

here is her main thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=67718&highlight=laura+orsolya

but a lot of links for her are posted in these threads too. can they be merged into her main one?
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=83131
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=95079

hope this is ok to ask, thanks

jod0565

Member, you member...
Re: can these threads be merged?

When I request a merge of threads, I PM a mod with the request. They all respond in a very timely manner.
Samurai, that is the perfect way to request a thread merge - description, main thread link, with smaller, similar thread links in your request - that is very helpful for the mods when merging.
Good on ya!

BNF

Ex-SuperMod

It's always best to PM a mod with these requests. :thumbsup:

FWIW The way you did it is perfect: a clearly labelled main thread and clearly labelled secondary threads - all linked.

-- Your request is done. --

Last edited:

samurai

One condom isn't enough

Jod & BNF; thanks for your feedback in your responses, I really appreciate the positive tone of both of them, thanks guys. And thank you for merging the threads BNF

:)

jod0565

Member, you member...

You're welcome Samurai and BNF is a great SuperMod!

ÆGEAN

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

true :p i think merging threads is a great way to avoid repeated threads...that confuses everybody.

Kokomiko

I still don't know what I am doing

It´s absolut unlogical to merge threads, if every thread with 50+ posts is closed. Could anybody explain the logic?

lipsonnips

Would you hit it?
Requesting a thread merge

Is there an established way to ask for a moderator to merge redundant threads?

There are now at least a half dozen threads underway about one model who works under multiple names, Ala Passtel/Gabrielle/Gabriela -- real name Karin Spolnikova. I guess a lot of people still cannot master the "search" function and start a new thread without even looking to see if the topic is already being covered.

I put up a post several days ago on the largest of her threads asking for a merge, but I guess no mod has seen it.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
Re: Requesting a thread merge

The best way is to PM a mod.

Include a clearly labelled link to the "main thread", followed by the links that you believe should be merged into the main one.

If you just want one merged in, then you could also use the report post button and include the URL of the thread you want merged. (You're reporting from the main thread.)

georges

Staff member
Re: Threads to be merged

all the requested threads are merged.

BrandyKiss

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt

That's great thread, we need to make it alive.

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

BrandyKiss

Less than 1,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt

Done! It's easier if you PM us, though. I don't always look in this section. :2 cents:

Yes i know that and i sending sometime alot reguest to mods, but sometime findout that need to be fixed 3 or more threads, so i need to pm alot to mods, so i sometimes post here, what should be fixed, and then mod got free time they cloud fix it, thats quite good idea.

gunslingingbird

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.