• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

To the skeptics: President Trump's tax plan doing wonders

There was a short lived number of 5.2 in 2014 and then it tanked again. That’s the quarter that gives pool hustler his boner about the fantastic Obama economy. I am expecting Trump to string several quarters of about 5 percent growth to show liberals how it’s done. Without smoke and mirrors.

It’s like the more the left fight this president, the more successful he becomes. Cotdam I love this mofo!

I fully expected someone from your academic pedigree and vast financial investments and acumen to have a grasp of market volatility.
It’s a correction, not a trend. A trend is what we have experienced for the past 12 months.

Gotta love the low information Obama base.

seriously. the left for the most part are fucking stupid.

I dropped out of high school and for the most part can handle my own with these leftists (and that is being charitable).

intelligence vs. gotdamn common sense.

I'll take Solomon over Einstein.

stay in school kids. stay in school

The underlying issues have never been resolved. Just because one military won over another does not mean there is lasting peace in the region. Take for example North Korea vs South Korea

that isn't an example of "one military winning over another" but a stalemate. Just shut the fuck up. Is your SJW sister in college feeding you these replies?

yes, stay in school.

“ Dow Joans” not saying his auto correct didn’t change it, but probably need to verify that screenshot isn’t chopped.

Trump has tweeted so many over the top things I'm not surprised some folks thought he really tweet that. Particulary when the person reporting that he tweeted that re-tweets it.

There was a short lived number of 5.2 in 2014 and then it tanked again. That’s the quarter that gives pool hustler his boner about the fantastic Obama economy.

Please don't ascribe boners to me that never existed. Never did I once claim the Obama economy was "fantastic".
My basic take on it was that it was pretty much in line with other major industrialized economies in the post recession years.

What a completely out of touch fucking nitwit.
Jesus it's hard for me to believe I actually just read that :facepalm:

PS: Whooeee. Lost quite a bit of money on paper these last two trading days. Will tomorrow bring forth a trifecta?

Oh well, now that I've gotten a $1.50 raise per week I'm sure I'll be ok :1orglaugh