• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Top 69 hottest babes in sports/fitness

cestmoi2010

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
dude she is like #59 or something i told u once to make your input well known but it is what it is.... when u do your list please send us here at the boner network of babes the link.... we thank you for your support keep the cummets cumming!

#5. maria sharapova

omg id give her so many babies

Maria-Sharapova-Feet-1535998.jpg

I just want to start at her feet and kiss my way up her legs until I got to "Dine at the Y"

Knowing how loud she grunts and groans on the court imagine what she is like in bed! Her lonnnnnnnnnnnng legs wrapped around your back in Missionary would be HOT! In Cowgirl she might hit her head on the Ceiling. Spooning would be great with her never ending legs

vanlee1

IMAGINE
#5. maria sharapova

omg id give her so many babies[/IMG]

I just want to start at her feet and kiss my way up her legs until I got to "Dine at the Y"

Knowing how loud she grunts and groans on the court imagine what she is like in bed! Her lonnnnnnnnnnnng legs wrapped around your back in Missionary would be HOT! In Cowgirl she might hit her head on the Ceiling. Spooning would be great with her never ending legs
:yummie: :drool2: :drool1:

Attachments

• maria-sharapova-65a.jpg
    maria-sharapova-65a.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 240
  • Maria-Sharapova-vs-Anna-Kournikova.jpg
    Maria-Sharapova-vs-Anna-Kournikova.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Maria+Sharapova+Maria+Sharapova+v+Michelle+gAIl_CzFQiNl.jpg
    Maria+Sharapova+Maria+Sharapova+v+Michelle+gAIl_CzFQiNl.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 239

vanlee1

IMAGINE

jaygod69

I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.
:yummie: :drool2: :drool1:

dude id take a foot job every Friday from maria and bust my men milk all over her pretty painted toes then have her wash them off then fuck her missionary as she moans from my boner so balls deep in her tight pussy i suck on her freshly clean toes... yup....

#4. Rocio Miranda

Rocío-Miranda-Feet-1521824.jpg

Last edited:

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Attachments

• Rocio-Miranda.jpg
    Rocio-Miranda.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 246
  • rocio-1.jpg
    rocio-1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 269
  • 932721.jpg
    932721.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 243

jaygod69

she is sexy cute hot smart a nerd and id bet naughty ass fuck in bed cm punk is one lucky bastard our

#3 AJ Lee

April-Jeanette-Feet-1447050.jpg

she is also a fucking Greek goddess

vanlee1

IMAGINE
she is sexy cute hot smart a nerd and id bet naughty ass fuck in bed cm punk is one lucky bastard our

#3 aj lee

Agreed, she is Super Sexy and I'd also bet she's amazing in :bedbounce:

Attachments

• aj-lee-070813.jpg
    aj-lee-070813.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 214
  • AJ-Lee-aj-lee-33293849-1284-722.jpg
    AJ-Lee-aj-lee-33293849-1284-722.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 214
  • The-Divas-of-Summer-aj-lee-34798261-632-714.jpg
    The-Divas-of-Summer-aj-lee-34798261-632-714.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 214

cestmoi2010

#3 aj lee

April-Jeanette-Feet-1447050.jpg

Really? She would make my list but T3? Really? MIGHT make my T20 - MAYBE. If that. Nice. Attractive. But T3? Sorry I don't see it. I can't put here above Stacy Keibler, who didn't even make the list. Can't put her above Maria Sharapova. Can't put her above Skylar Diggins. Can't put her above Tanith Belbin.

Nice but NOT T3 nice

We have 2 spots left and I will be STUNNED if Leryn Franco isn't #1 or #2. I think she is - and should be

jaygod69

Really? She would make my list but T3? Really? MIGHT make my T20 - MAYBE. If that. Nice. Attractive. But T3? Sorry I don't see it. I can't put here above Stacy Keibler, who didn't even make the list. Can't put her above Maria Sharapova. Can't put her above Skylar Diggins. Can't put her above Tanith Belbin.

Nice but NOT T3 nice

We have 2 spots left and I will be STUNNED if Leryn Franco isn't #1 or #2. I think she is - and should be

whatever dude u da bonerbabes network respect your input make your views of hot chicks know earlyer. .?? here @ da bonerbabes network we use the most
comprehensive systems of ranking of who give us a boner and yes your 2chicks are worthy and could have made da list a simple u might wanna add insert chicks name here and more then likely she would of made da list....

#2. allison stokke
this chick is so fucking hot but a complete lack of content and so she will never be ranked thos high again on da bonerbabes network until she add something lol...

hot damn even with her cast on and hurt she is still hot... is there a fetish for dis?

Allison-Stokke-Feet-872407.jpg

vanlee1

IMAGINE
#2. Allison Stokke

hot damn even with her cast on and hurt she is still hot... is there a fetish for dis?
I am sure there is a fetish for almost anything we can think of :D

68 Babes accounted for and only ONE to go, who will it be... :box:

Attachments

• Allison_Stokke_3.jpeg
    Allison_Stokke_3.jpeg
    98.4 KB · Views: 220

cestmoi2010

whatever dude u da bonerbabes network respect your input make your views of hot chicks know earlyer. .?? here @ da bonerbabes network we use the most
comprehensive systems of ranking of who give us a boner and yes your 2chicks are worthy and could have made da list a simple u might wanna add insert chicks name here and more then likely she would of made da list....

#2. allison stokke
this chick is so fucking hot but a complete lack of content and so she will never be ranked thos high again on da bonerbabes network until she add something lol...

Allison-Stokke-Feet-872407.jpg

GREAT CHOICE! She went to High School not far from where I used to live. When she was still in HS (and not yet 18) there were pictures of her in her pole vaulting attire that caused many guys to Fap away even though she wasn't 18. She is so naturally beautiful and being athletic just makes her even hotter. Put me in a room with her and I'll give her something to Pole Vault over that would be higher (and harder) than anything she has gone over.

GREAT CALL

jaygod69

GREAT CHOICE! She went to High School not far from where I used to live. When she was still in HS (and not yet 18) there were pictures of her in her pole vaulting attire that caused many guys to Fap away even though she wasn't 18. She is so naturally beautiful and being athletic just makes her even hotter. Put me in a room with her and I'll give her something to Pole Vault over that would be higher (and harder) than anything she has gone over.

GREAT CALL

OMG DA bonerbabes network has impressed cestmoi2010 and it means alot to us here.... im almost sure he will be not happy with our #1 pick but we respect his opinions here @ da bonerbabes networks...

lady and gentlemen. .. our #1 is a GODDESS
nuff said...
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?755330-Vicky-Justiz

join us in 2015 February to be exact. when yet another season of ranking bonerbabes start... with the 2015 version of
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?780608-Mr-Rankher-s-top-69-sweet-brown-sugars-of-2014

and as always your input is respected please cumment on what u would like to see ranked we @ da bonerbabes networks are all all hot sexy chicks who gives us a boner in the meantime understand 2014
was our BEST year ever in da rankings

http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...sent-the-69th-annual-2014-top-100-adult-stars

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?774438-Mr-Hollywoods-top-50-actress-of-2014

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?768364-Top-100-bonerbabes-of-2014

a special shootout goes to da great vanlee1 he knows y...
and thanks to all sufers who left cumments happy holidays surfers...

vanlee1

IMAGINE
lady and gentlemen. .. our #1 is a GODDESS
nuff said.... Vicky Justiz
Thank you Jay for creating this thread and for your expertise on the subject of Babes...

:partysml: Happy Holidays to all of our fellow FreeOnes members and subscribers, we hope you will join us again February of next year:coolthumb:

Attachments

• 2048.jpg
    2048.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 186
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 179
  • 4-great-exercises-for-sexy-legs-1024x576.jpg
    4-great-exercises-for-sexy-legs-1024x576.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 187

DuanCulo

Staff member