• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

U.S. War with China “Inevitable,” Author Glain Says

emceeemcee

Banned

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And, since nukes would be exchanged and panics through the roof, Russia, North Korea and Pakistan would also get into the act, leading the U.K. and France to get involved, leading India and Israel to launch theirs.

And yet, no one did anything when we dropped two nukes on Japan.

Fearmonger much?

Mayhem

Banned

Fearmonger much?

Give me a break Will. :facepalm: What exactly was anyong going to do, in 1945? No one else had the A-bomb yet. I'll say the same thing I've been known to say to my father: It ain't 1945 anymore.

Things have changed, in case you haven't noticed. Stans' post is probably more on point than any of us would like, but it is accurate. Launch one nuke, we'll probably wind up launching them all.

I say, just for a change of pace, why don't we wait until someone actually attacks/invades us? It will give the hillbillies something to shoot at and the hippies something to run from. Good exercise for all.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Fearmonger much?

That's your rebuttal? Seriously?
Fuck, this is like playing chess against a broken elm branch. Come on, Will, at least give me a fight here. You are boring the fuck out of me.

yes yes yes

You can't have everything! Where would you put it?!
^ He has been rather lame and tame since he returned from self imposed exile.
:hairpull: ::brick:
Bring back the old will. :ak47: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :elaugh: :stir:

jdb67

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
I seriously doubt that. NZ has the common sense to know that they, as well as you, would be a province/protectorate/state of India if it wasn't for us. You guys sure as hell don't have the strength to stop them on your own.

Are you fucking serious? It might have more to do with the fact that 80% of India's population live in 3rd world conditions..... Just because they have nuclear weapons and millions of bodies for their war machine dont mean shit!

Uncle Sam aint keeping us safe Mate, there aint enough oil here!!!

Mayhem

Banned
Are you fucking serious? It might have more to do with the fact that 80% of India's population live in 3rd world conditions..... Just because they have nuclear weapons and millions of bodies for their war machine dont mean shit!

The hilariousness of this statement cannot be evaluated with our current state of technology.

Uncle Sam aint keeping us safe Mate, there aint enough oil here!!!

I made a post sometime last year where I state my desire to make you live by those words. I am actually a closet isolationist and would like to see how the rest of you guys hold up, in a world where we're not going to deploy to save your ass. Not just Oz and NZ, but the whole world.

abrogate

I support thongs.

abrogate

I support thongs.

Njosnavelin

Banned
I made a post sometime last year where I state my desire to make you live by those words. I am actually a closet isolationist and would like to see how the rest of you guys hold up, in a world where we're not going to deploy to save your ass. Not just Oz and NZ, but the whole world.

The world would do just fine....They don't bother precisely cause you will deploy and fight wars for your allies. But I wouldn't count europe out just yet if shit actually hit the fan we could wage war pretty damn well*....You ever hear of wartime production and actual fucking total war. There just won't be another scenario like that not even between china and the US....That'll be a naval affair like a serious bush fire then some cuba missile crisis style posturing followed by diplomacy.

*The gerry's did pretty damn well by themselves during world war 2 never mind a unified Europe.

PS> As for half of your deployments they suit your fucking national interests if they didn't you wouldn't be deploying.....Gotta kill all them brown people. Manifest destiny and all that shit, Democracy and liberty propaganda plastered out is the old better make sure your in the right and got the civvies on board before you lay the smack down on nations that could never hope to defeat you in the first place.

PSS> The chinese won't fight you on your terms, Who the hell fights a limited or full scale invasion on your opponents terms if your opponent is stronger....They will build up their naval fleet but I doubt they intend to compete instead they'll probably develop missile capability for sinking aircraft carriers....I don't think they want a full scale war but I think they do intend to run you out of asian waters.....But Kissinger said only China could contain China, By adopting this strategy they have countries take up opposing stances like Japan and Australia etc....A NATO in the east.