• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

TV Upcoming TV shows/seasons you are looking forward to

For threads about TV

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
With the new season just around the corner, I figured this could be topical.

I absolutely loved Seasons 1 & 2, which ended on a perfect note. Can't wait the new season!

tvstrip

It feels like the Olympics are on Tv more frequently than new seasons of this show, but it's usually worth the wait.

The Yak

Season 2 of Yellowjackets. March 24th.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

The Yak

It's a limited series as opposed to a film. Why it is getting posted here instead of the movie thread.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I watched the first episode of "That 90's Show", and I'm not sure I want to watch the second one. It seemed forced, hokey, and like the originals are there out of obligation.

tvstrip

I watched the first episode of "That 90's Show", and I'm not sure I want to watch the second one. It seemed forced, hokey, and like the originals are there out of obligation.
in 30 years we'll have "That 20's show" reboot about their millennial great-grandchildren and the pandemic.

The Yak

End of an era.

Is it still on even with the strike?

The strike is not going to impact anything if the scripts were already written and they were in full production.

tvstrip

The strike is not going to impact anything if the scripts were already written and they were in full production.
Yes. Do we know if Archer's scripts were finalized by the time the strike started?

The Yak

Korvo is now being voiced by Dan Stevens (Downton Abbey, Legion, Gaslit) after the show parted ways with Justin Roiland.