• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Vertical 69's

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I remember the 1st vertical 69 that I ever saw and to this day it remains the best vertical 69 I have ever seen; it is an incredibly arrousing position; I am sure you all know this already; anyway I don't recall the name of the movie or the guy's name that did the scene; but the girl's name was Nina Deponca; so anyway they were engaged in the standing 69 position and she's suckin his cock REALLY WELL. and he's lapping up her snatch; and for me @ the time I was mesmerized watching her feet; cuz she was barefoot; and anybody who knows me; LMFAO knows barefoot girls is my biggest fetish; so anyway I was really enjoying the scene cuz her feet were right above her pussy while he ate her out; to me this scene was volcanic; but then to make the scene to another level; EXTREMELY VOLCANIC was Nina started cumming while she was in the vertical position. her pussy was just gushing with cum and the dude was just lapping it up! that was soooo fuckin hot! :flame: :nanner: :nannerf2:

I used to have it on tape; but one of my dumbfuck brother's recorded some fuckin WWE wrestling over it; on my fuckin tape in my fucking vcr; I was SO FUCKING PISSED! anyway what I wanted to know or would like to know from anybody int the FREEONE'S communtiy; is their or are their any dvd's; websites; or any particular STARLETS who engage in vertical 69's on a regular basis? or is the standing 69 so rarely performed that their are no particular dvd's; websites or starlets who indulge or address that great position on a regular basis? cuz I've personally watched thousands of dvd's and can only remember seeing the vertical 69 performed again a handful of times! and I figured if that position is so volcanic why isn't it performed more often? anybody that can offer any links; names or anything regarding this amazing position to calm my fiending urge to watch more of those scene's? can anybody plz enlighten me... thanx... I am addicted to thought of getting to see the position more often and possibly all the time? :dunno: where to look anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:

tzford

Yes, these words change as I post more!
Angel Kelly Did them Quite Frequnitly. Jenna Haze as well. Mika Tan and Marie Luv have Done them too. But Angel Kelly W FM Bradley and Frank James were some of the Better ones as well as Ninas. Good luck.

TheAdmiral

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I know Christian did one, I forget who he did it with though. He mentioned it in his blog

big_red_van

I should post more!
I'm still waiting for the girl that can pick up the guy and flip him upside down...that would be hot.

Maybe hot isn't the right word....I think I was looking for weird. My mistake.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If I'm not mistaken doesn't Devon do a standing 69 in the elevator scene? Plus I know Jennifer Stewart does one in Positions Wanted.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Last edited by a moderator: