• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

VOTE for the November OCSM of the Month! Voting ends Monday December 5th!

Who should be the November OCSM of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6275671, member: 114093"]ggggggggghggggggggg

Ballgag goes out of your mouth before trying to speak.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
All of these models will and deserve to be in the finals. Every fan on here this month has every reason to support their chosen model. There may need to be a push to be Miss November for Jane Burgess but she has my vote.

BobJustBob

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you, you are sweet. I do have to say I am SO sad to see the ladies that have been on here a long time, not getting the support they deserve. Spexy Ashleigh, Jinxy, Vicki Vette, Chica, etc have all been on here a long time and contribute so much to this forum. I wish people would take into account how active an OCSM is on the whole forum and how long they have been a member on here. I love you girls and no matter what you are all winners in my book.

All of these models will and deserve to be in the finals. Every fan on here this month has every reason to support their chosen model. There may need to be a push to be Miss November for Jane Burgess but she has my vote.

BobJustBob

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 6273375, member: 99191"]Don't vote for the old woman...

vickydancing.gif

But... I was just about to give 12 points from the swedish jury... oh well...

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Thank you, you are sweet. I do have to say I am SO sad to see the ladies that have been on here a long time, not getting the support they deserve. Spexy Ashleigh, Jinxy, Vicky, Chica, etc have all been on here a long time and contribute so much to this forum. I wish people would take into account how active an OCSM is on the whole forum and how long they have been a member on here. I love you girls and no matter what you are all winners in my book.

thats true, but the one good thing is that next year we'll have 12 months to honor them. Maybe they deserve to not have to wait, but unfortunately thats not how these things work. But I personally would like to thank Chica and Spexy and Jinxy and Vicky and Tia and Jane for taking the time. I hope you all get to win next year because you all should

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
No, it isn't.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
DO NOT post tons of posts with just smilies or a few words in a short period of time (post count spam).

If you ignore our spam/advertisement policy, your posts will be deleted and your account permanently banned from our message board without notice.

Read the rules....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Oh my... Are you sober?