• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Weird things you think about while eating pussy...

Last nite while giving my girl a nice long tongue lashing,my mind started to wonder.Not very often that I lose focus doing something that I really enjoy,like eating her pussy. But I started thinking about sports and wether I should cheer for duke even though Im a terps fan and wether ovechkin deserves to be mvp this year etc etc... I have never had that happen where my mind wonders onto something else and was just curious to hear other peoples stories.

Last nite while giving my girl a nice long tongue lashing,my mind started to wonder.Not very often that I lose focus doing something that I really enjoy,like eating her pussy. But I started thinking about sports and wether I should cheer for duke even though Im a terps fan and wether ovechkin deserves to be mvp this year etc etc... I have never had that happen where my mind wonders onto something else and was just curious to hear other peoples stories.

So in the middle of tonguing your girlfriend you thought about a dozen or so sweaty guys bouncing a ball around, trying to get said ball into the hoop, bumping into each others sweaty bodies, grabbing at each other, knocking into each other, and overall just a bunch of sweaty men chasing a ball...

makes sense. :tongue:

I just do it. I don't think about anything.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Yeah usually when I eat pussy I think of the girl not breaking my neck with her thighs if she has too much of an intense orgasm and how to slip out with my vertebrea intact.

I once had this running through my mind

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Only thing I ever think of is "nom, nom, nom"