• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

eric2136

Baconsalt > WTC7
i guess above is the post they contacted me and said they were blocked and censored from contributing. Nice one! Thanx for the contribution Ray, keep it up!

Blue Ray

Banned
Thank you guys...sorry I didn't respond sooner but I was busy and I got locked out of my account:(. Yeah the video is really interesting and so relevant to things you were saying that I felt compelled to share it here. I can't really take too much credit for the video, because I'm just sharing what other people gave me. But thanks eric for responding to my e-mail, I love your threads and I will contribute as much as possible!

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
LifePod: The Artificial Intelligence Long Ride To Hell!

Have you made the effort to get to know what this iniative actually is about? You know, a 3:40 clip with just a handful of sentences that are original Musk, that is a bit lazy.

Don't worry, I am here to help. You see, I have a bit of experience in the field of assisted communication and similar fields, and so I am eager to assist you:

I advise to actually watch the whole video. You'll see.

I'm sorry, but your analysis of this topic seems like an extremely simplistic lie. I consider myself an informed follower of Eric's threads . I don't know what you stand for, but Eric stands for the truth. Elon Musk has warned us many times of the Demonic origins and applications of Artificial Intelligence.

My post is piggy backing off of Eric's earlier post, which should be obvious if you follow his threads. I would have quoted him but, i didn't hink it was necessary. So if you don't follow him, then why are you even talking because you make no sense. I would have quoted Eric's original post, but what I was referring to should be obvious for anybody following this thread.

My post was directly referring to the dangers of A.I., but there is much more to it than that. But you have to watch the LifePod movie to know that. Something which you apparently were to lazy to do.

Whenever they unveil new technologies like Neuralink to the public, they always do so in terms of the possible benefits. That is for obvious financial and P.R. reasons. But it is the extreme dangers of this type of technology that Elon, and Eric, has warned us about repeatedly.

However, If you want to contribute something based on an analysis of all the information already presented, then I would be glad to hear your input, but if you are too lazy to consider all the information, especially in terms of the movie I posted and the point I was making, then don't bother replying because it seems like you are trying to say something smart sounding, and contrarian, just to get some attention for yourself.

BroMello

Banned
Don't argue with the Help(ers). He serves MindGeek for a pat on the back. He doesn't have the authority, or autonomy to agree with you.

Nice video post tho, Arcturus. The premonitions and connections with current events is very profund.(y)

BroMello

Banned
Thanks Arcturus! and thanks tooo for that Samford vid! :alien:Still amazed that so many are still so ignorant....Guess thats why we are where we are as a human race:confused:....

Now how about some more truth hidden in plain sight. Enjoy!:

Dan Haggerty Classic Super Cut: Telephone' La Policía!!!:D:unsure:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Dan Haggerty once got caught with 3 kilos of coke on him. They weren’t bagged up but the cops were finally able to comb, shake, and scratch every last gram out of his beard.

R-1361605-1455721691-9778.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Dan Haggerty once got caught with 3 kilos of coke on him. They weren’t bagged up but the cops were finally able to comb, shake, and scratch every last gram out of his beard.

Guess he wouldn't be much of a Santa Claus without his snow!:) Dan was a legend, and a true American Icon. Animal whisperer, stunt man, set designer, actor, etc. Glad he's not around today to see what's happened to the country he loved so much.

Dio is an icon as well, I'm sure you like him because he was heavy into occultism and satanism, so his references to elves in the demoninc realm is no surpise. Although Ronnie completely disavowed his trademark "devil- horns" hand signs, and his Devil worshipping as time went on...As many attempt to do when they begin to come to terms with their own mortality.

Thanks Arcturus! and thanks tooo for that Samford vid! :alien:Still amazed that so many are still so ignorant....Guess thats why we are where we are as a human race:confused:....

Now how about some more truth hidden in plain sight. Enjoy!:

Dan Haggerty Classic Super Cut: Telephone' La Policía!!!:D:unsure:

Mello, your post is really cool and ties in excellently with Eric's thesis of this thread even going all the way back to his initial post 2 years ago. I swear Eric is like Yoda!!! Thanks Mello, this has my mind whirling, and now I find myself re-reading this whole thread from the beginning!:unsure:😲😵

[taped] from Christine Fitzgerald - Princess Diana's personal confidant - who then threatened to sue if the transcript of the tape - a tape made in front of witnesses. According to Christine Fitzgerald this is what Princess Diana told her.

“The Queen Mother... now that’s a serious piece of wizardry. The Queen Mother is a lot older than people think. To be honest, the Royal Family hasn’t died for a long time, they have just metamorphosised. It’s sort of cloning, but in a different way. They take pieces of flesh and rebuild the body from one little bit. Because it’s lizard, because it’s cold-blooded, it’s much easier for them to do Frankenstein shit than it is for us. The different bodies are just different electrical vibrations and they have got that secret, they’ve got the secret of the micro-currents, it’s so micro, so specific, these radio waves that actually create the bodies. These are the energies I work with when I’m healing.

They know the vibration of life and because they are cold-blooded, they are reptiles, they have no wish to make the Earth the perfect harmony it could be, or to heal the Earth from the damage that’s been done

Last edited:

BroMello

Banned

Dino Velvet, I'm not that familiar with Ronnie James Dio, but I looked him up, and I think he named his first album, or his first Group "Elf", and that was the only album he used his real name Padavona. My point is that clearly the term "Elf" had some special meaning to him. You seem like you are into that devil worship stuff with the pentagram and stuff, so I'm interested as to what occult meaning do you think "Elf" has, from a satanic point of view? Because this guy Dio was HIGHLY into the occult, and it obviously meant something to him.

BroMello

Banned
Mello, your post is really cool and ties in excellently with Eric's thesis of this thread even going all the way back to his initial post 2 years ago. I swear Eric is like Yoda!!! Thanks Mello, this has my mind whirling, and now I find myself re-reading this whole thread from the beginning!:unsure:😲😵

Thanks Arcturus:)! You really just posted alot of info tho. It's gonna take me some time to go through it all. and i'll come back atchu later!

Dino Velvet, I'm not that familiar with Ronnie James Dio, but I looked him up, and I think he named his first album, or his first Group "Elf", and that was the only album he used his real name Padavona. My point is that clearly the term "Elf" had some special meaning to him. You seem like you are into that devil worship stuff with the pentagram and stuff, so I'm interested as to what occult meaning do you think "Elf" has, from a satanic point of view? Because this guy Dio was HIGHLY into the occult, and it obviously meant something to him.

I'm going to butt in here. Dio is a mighty God of Rock and Roll and Eternal Repose. He's pretty frigging awesome. He was the lead singer for Black Sabbath for a minute too, I don't know if anyone mentioned that... alright. Heading out. I just popped in to this goofy thread because I'm looking for the thread in the political section that's the most removed from the topic of the current presidency of the United States (seemed a good choice). I'm curious which and who of the fanatical ends of the US political spectrum has managed to, nonetheless, shoehorn Trump into said, seemingly unrelatable thread. Academic exercise, call it. Incidentally, this post doesn't count, as it is an aside (not arguing from a position), outlining the exercise. But nice try. 🤭

PS, answering this thread's question, I am in the rare state of agreement with xfire. See, I even used his real handle. Agreeable. But he is a dick. I am too - in fact, a big one (and, I mean, even probably bigger in the pants, but that's not what I meant), but I agree with him here. That shit's most likely pretend. Sorry.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby

Dio had no use for any kind of religion and absolutely was no “Devil Worshiper”. The Occult stuff is just theater.