• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

srakat

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!
I play rocket league now! Tell me your nickname to play together. It is fun.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Rage 2 on X Box.
Which Fallout was the one that was so glitchy that it was almost unplayable?
All Fallout games are buggy and crash pretty often, but the one that you might be thinking of is Fallout 76.
This vid by Internet Historian is spot on as well as being funny. It's definitely worth watching.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've never paid full price for any game. I wait a few months or years and get it for $10 or less.
I played the demos of the first and possibly the second Fallout games, I never liked RPG games.
Most games don't have demo versions anymore so people are forced/suckered into buying the full version.
I played the Halo PC demo online for years until the full version was on sale for $5.
There were actually some good mods for the Halo PC demo. It's been over 10 years since I last played Halo PC.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I've never paid full price for any game. I wait a few months or years and get it for $10 or less.
I played the demos of the first and possibly the second Fallout games, I never liked RPG games.
Most games don't have demo versions anymore so people are forced/suckered into buying the full version.
I played the Halo PC demo online for years until the full version was on sale for $5.
There were actually some good mods for the Halo PC demo. It's been over 10 years since I last played Halo PC.
There was a time when Bestbuy would offer a preorder discount on new games announced at E3. What was awesome was the price was based on the games at that time, so if a game was released years later, chances are the base price also increased. But your discounted pre-order price was intact, so you not only got a brand new game with any preorder bonuses, but you got a at sale price which wouldn't have kicked in for months down the line.

Sadly, they seem to have done away with the promo, or watered it down, but it was basically the only way I got newly released games.

tvstrip

Rage 2 on X Box.

All Fallout games are buggy and crash pretty often, but the one that you might be thinking of is Fallout 76.
This vid by Internet Historian is spot on as well as being funny. It's definitely worth watching.

Now I'm thinking Fallout 3 - was that just as bad?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Now I'm thinking Fallout 3 - was that just as bad?
Yeah pretty buggy and crashed regularly, especially the DLC's from memory. No where as bad as Fallout 76 though.
That's why I always save, and save often, in Bethesda games.

Funny I'm playing Rage 2 at the moment, another Bethesda title, which crashes a little too much and has a weird audio bug or two.

tvstrip

Yeah pretty buggy and crashed regularly, especially the DLC's from memory. No where as bad as Fallout 76 though.
That's why I always save, and save often, in Bethesda games.

Funny I'm playing Rage 2 at the moment, another Bethesda title, which crashes a little too much and has a weird audio bug or two.
I haven't played too many Bethesda games, but my fav is dishonored, and I recall it was pretty stable. Too bad they didn't get that team to make their other games.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Playing Doom 3 on PS4. It was on sale or something for a couple of bucks and thought, why not?

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I got Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous, but before I play that I have went back and restarted Pathfinder: Kingmaker which I didn't finish some time ago.