• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
This Need for Speed: Most Wanted trailer randomly appeared on youtube.
The original 2005 NFS:MW is still my favorite NFS game, and probably most peoples too. Great gameplay and the blur effect was cool.
I played the demo version for years and bought the full version about 2009 when it was on special for about $10.
I always played racing games in the Bumper Cam mode, it was a bit harder but cooler and more fun.

Midnight Club 2 (2003) and Burnout Paradise (2008) were two other favorites of mine back then.
The demo versions were great for most games, I played more time on demos then the full games.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
This Need for Speed: Most Wanted trailer randomly appeared on youtube.
The original 2005 NFS:MW is still my favorite NFS game, and probably most peoples too. Great gameplay and the blur effect was cool.
I played the demo version for years and bought the full version about 2009 when it was on special for about $10.
I always played racing games in the Bumper Cam mode, it was a bit harder but cooler and more fun.

Midnight Club 2 (2003) and Burnout Paradise (2008) were two other favorites of mine back then.
The demo versions were great for most games, I played more time on demos then the full games.

I'm a big fan of the Need For Speed series too. My favorite would be the Hot Pursuit series. I wish they would remake the PS1 NFSs. Great games but had choppy frame rates.

I also like the Burnout and Midnight Club series games. We could sure use new editions from both franchises too.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Glitches and easter eggs were some of my favorite parts of some games.
MC2 had a lot of glitches, one was at a certain location on the edge of the LA canal would send the car flying into the air or across the map.

20 Things Developers Didn't Think ANYONE WOULD TRY

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Tetris Blast has been my new obsession. It's weird that I love a game so much but don't completely realize how it plays or exactly what I am supposed to do. I kinda know but I'm not too swift in the strategery department of Tetris Blast. Still fun and that's all that matters.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Cheat-Codes-Then-vs-Cheat-Codes.jpg

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
I bought Horizon: Forbidden West for my PS5. Only have played like 10 hrs our so, even due to the fact I have plenty of free time. I don't know, maybe I am bored. Never thought I'd be getting bored of playing video games.

Bluejaye

I still don't know what I am doing
I bought Horizon: Forbidden West for my PS5. Only have played like 10 hrs our so, even due to the fact I have plenty of free time. I don't know, maybe I am bored. Never thought I'd be getting bored of playing video games.
I'm still ever so slowly working my way through the first one that they gave away during all the lockdowns. I'll load it up, play for a bit, then forget about it for a month or two.

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!
Tekken 8
Really fun. Clothing options are pretty limited compared to 7 and I don't like the easy mode combat system but over all, fun. The Arcade adventure story is cute and fun.

Bunga bunga

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Assassin's Creed: Mirage

I pre-ordered the digital one but forgot the date it came out. Anyway, so far so good :D
Mirage is great.
Have you ever played Assassin's Creed III that is set in Colonial America?
I remember playing It when It came out, It was so cool fighting redcoats in the dense forests.:D