• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

PlumpRump

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!
Figured since there is a thread for good films, why not have a thread for bad films?

What is the latest bad/unwatchable/horrible film that you have seen? Did you watch it all the way through or turn it off/get up and leave?

Last night I watched "The Human Centipede," which had an interesting premise, but just sucked overall. No character development, no real plot, it wasn't even really that disturbing to be honest. Just a crappy movie, that was trying to be creepy and weird just for the sake of being creepy and weird, and kind of forget to actually make a movie. I watched it all the way through, wouldn't recommend it at all.

So, yeah... crappy movies you've seen recently, go...

Red Spyder

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Last I remember was Bangkok Dangerous, though I liked the Thai girl in it. If at least she had been nude it would have been worth watching it.

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
What is the latest bad/unwatchable/horrible film that you have seen?

anything on my sites with me acting in it :1orglaugh

dude makes a good point though, bangkok dangerous licked ass big time, and the ending was horrible. nic cage is worse actor than me, all his movies suck.

icaruswings

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Iron Man 2 - :crash:

I hate to agree... But I agree. After the first one was so good, the new one felt like filler until they can do the Avengers movie and it made me sad. :(

dude makes a good point though, bangkok dangerous licked ass big time, and the ending was horrible. nic cage is worse actor than me, all his movies suck.

Watch the original.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Boondock Saints 2. Horrifying.

Wizard Sleeves

Offline? What's that?

It wasn't that bad, but it definitely could have been better. The lady cop just ruined the movie for me, and how they reenact how the killings went down was so fucking gay. Besides those, it definitely would have been 10x better.

PlumpRump

If FreeOnes was a woman, I'd marry her!

Haven't seen it, but have not really heard anything different than what you're saying from others. Sounds like the typical "sequel becoming a caricature of the original" from what I've heard. Too bad, thought that one had some potential after the original.

icaruswings

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

disappointing compared to the 1st movie.
SF8 :(

I found that to be much more enjoyable that Iron Man 2 when compared with their respective preceding movies. Even though Iron Man 2 featured War Machine (even with a phoned-in Don Cheadle performance) and Scarlett Johanssen.

thebear247

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
i just watched 12 rounds for the very first time the other day now i know why i waited so long to see it

Red Spyder

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
anything on my sites with me acting in it :1orglaugh

And you think people watch to see you act? If we wanted drama we'd watch Shakespeare :D

And I forgot about Transformers, but compared to Bangkok Dangerous it was an A+, though icaruswings is right, I need to give the original a chance, I mean, it can't be worse... but does I don't think it's going to have the same Thai girl as the one with Nic Cage

bustybbwlover

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
i just watched doa (based on the video games) and it was bad...altho not as bad as the street fighter movie with van damme

celebrian

I wank daily.
Inglorious Basterds. Very disappointed, it's almost gay. I'm gonna watch From dusk till dawn so that my day is not screwed.

feelfree

Closed Account
I went to my friend's house and he made me watch The Room starring, producing, executive producing, written and directed by Tommy Wiseau. I love films but The Room is exactly the type of movie that makes me hate the entire medium. I laughed here and there but it's still excruciating to watch.

thinger

I'm secretly in love with my sister
Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo. It was so offensive I had to stop watching halfway through, and it takes a LOT to annoy me that much.