• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Is Your Favorite Paid Streaming TV Service?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
As far as paid apps on your TV what are your favorites that you use the most often?

I like Netflix but I end up watching Hulu the most so I pick Hulu. Hulu is good for watching TV episodes that I just missed. especially RAW and Smackdown.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I would say Hulu. We have Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu. Netflix seems to have become more of a studio of their own though, and have a lot of original content. Some of it's good, some doesn't interest me. Amazon is good, because you can rent or buy a huge variety of old, and new movies. But Hulu carries most of Comedy Central's animated stuff, and all of FX's content.

No Hulu here.

I like Netflix. Quite somme good stuff and, unlike Amazon Prime, once you're registered you don't have to pay to watch some of the shows/movies

Mr. Daystar

You only have to pay, if it's a new release, or if it's out of rotation, although some of the purchase prices for digital downloads are a little high. I watched the remake of "Midway", free with commercials, went back a couple of months later, and it was a rental, or buy. The prices was pretty high, now it's down to $15.00, but it's $5.00 for a 48 hour rental, so you have to think about how much you like, vs. want, with Amazon, and wait. Netflix does have a lot of good original content, but it seems they have lost a lot of things to Hulu.

But you mentioned how far behind Hulu is on its shows. Did they at least start Season 6 of Rick & Morty? We're on ep 9 now...

Mr. Daystar

But you mentioned how far behind Hulu is on its shows. Did they at least start Season 6 of Rick & Morty? We're on ep 9 now...
No, but that's a Comedy Central show. 5 months after the final; episode airs. On FX shows, it's next day for a lot, some I think are a week. I think they all have good and bad points, that's why we have Netflix and Hulu. We have Prime because the wife shops a lot on Amazon.