• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

When Goddesses Play, featuring Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid

ban-one

Works for panties
I didn't originally intend it this way, but I noticed last night that I was only a few posts way from 5000, and decided that this would be a fitting 5000th post. So, without further ado, When Goddesses Play, featuring Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid. I really hope you two like it, particularly.

For the preceding stories starring Mandy Flores, click for Tribute to the Fertility Goddess Mandy and Cuckold Roulette.

In the Temple of the Supreme Tart Goddess, the Fertility Goddess Mandy waits in a lavish chamber when the sounds of clicking heels turns Her attention to the door, opened by servants. The Supreme Tart Goddess Hybrid enters, wearing only a black underbust corset, elbow-length gloves, and thigh-high boots, and the Goddess Mandy smiles and stands seeing Her. They come together to hug, the Goddess Hybrid smiling, “My dear Mandy, it's so good to see You again.” “It's good to see You again, too, Miss.” “It's been so long since We last saw each other. What's brought You here to see Me?” The Fertility Goddess apprehensively replies, “Well, I wanted to talk to You about making the days longer so My worshipers have more time to worship Me.” “Hmm,” Miss replies with some thought, “Well, I suppose I could, but someone's been a naughty Goddess and hasn't come to see Her Miss as She's promised.” The Goddess Mandy sighs, “I know, I'm sorry. I've been really busy making sure My followers are happy, and haven't had the time.” “You are here now, My Dear, that's what matters,” the Goddess Hybrid replies, and adds, “But I am afraid that You must be disciplined for not coming to see Me sooner.” “Well, I'll just have to accept the full punishment You feel I deserve, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy enthusiastically smiles. “Excellent,” the Supreme Tart Goddess smiles, and guides the Fertility Goddess away.

As They enter the dungeon, the Goddess Mandy's attire of gold jewelry and heels disappears from Her body, leaving Her completely nude, clamps appear on the Tart Goddess' magnificent nipples, and both receive jeweled butt plugs. The Mistress Goddess takes a seat, and says, “Over My knee, Dear, for Your spanking.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess eagerly replies, and lays across Her Mistress Goddess' lap, posterior happily presented for punishment. “One for every day it's been since We last saw each other,” the Goddess Hybrid says, and begins administering the sensual spanking, giving the Goddess Mandy's rump a reddish tint to go with Her enjoyment, amplified by the plug's movement from the strikes. The spanking finished, the Tart Goddess says, “Now stand with Your hands above Your head so Your Mistress may restrain them.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess cheerfully replies, and obeys. The Goddess Hybrid summons chains from the ceiling to hold the Goddess Mandy's hands above Her head, produces a blindfold, and covers the bound Goddess' eyes, saying, “No omnipotence cheating, or I shall be forced to discipline You with additional spankings.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies with a sexy smirk.

The Mistress Goddess begins teasing Her plaything, caressing Her body with feathers, ice cubes, licks, kisses, warm breaths, nibbles, Her nails protruding through Her glove fingertips, and Her riding crop. But She carefully avoids the restrained Goddess' nipples, pussy, and plug, making Her more and more aroused at the seductive touch causing Her to whimper and squirm. She becomes so aroused that when the Tart Goddess produces a length of heavy chain, the Goddess Mandy needs a distraction and cheats with Her omnipotence, smirking, “Oooh, the Kegel chain.” “Tsk, tsk. I warned You what would happen if You cheated.” “I know, Mistress. And I'm fully prepared to accept My punishment,” the Fertility Goddess replies with a smile, arching Her back to better present Her ass. The Goddess Hybrid gives Her troublesome plaything a much-desired erotic spanking, this time with a paddle, giving the Goddess Mandy a brief respite from Her all-consuming arousal, but for the plug moving pleasurably in Her ass from the strikes. The Tart Goddess then inserts the length of chain into the restrained Goddess' very wet pussy, instructing Her, “Do not allow this to slip from You or You shall receive more punishment.” “Yes, Mistress,” the bound Goddess smiles, and tries to clamp down on the chain with Her slick vagina. But the effort only makes Her wetter and the chain harder to grip, and then Her Mistress Goddess resumes Her teasing. This time, the Tart Goddess only pays attention to the Goddess Mandy's nipples, pussy, and plugged butt, further aggravating Her ability to hold the chain inside Her as She becomes even wetter and hornier. The Fertility Goddess squirms and whimpers more in extreme arousal, the chain slowly slipping one link at a time from Her cunt, providing internal stimulation that makes things even worse for Her. The torment continues until the chain fully slips from the Goddess Mandy's pussy with a clatter to the floor, and the Mistress Goddess says, “Oh, My. You failed at Your task. You know what that means.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies with a smile, better presenting Her bottom. As the Goddess Hybrid administers the punishment, this time with Her crop providing a sharper sting than the paddle, She comments, “I'm beginning to think You enjoy being disciplined in this manner.” “I enjoy everything from You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess happily smiles. “Very good.”

The punishment carried out, the Tart Goddess moves Her bound plaything's hands behind Her back, dismisses the blindfold, and produces chain-linked nipple clamps that She applies to Her plaything who produces a moan of enjoyment. She returns the length of chain to the Fertility Goddess' extremely wet and needing pussy, and produces a wand vibrator that She places at the bound Goddess' needing clit. The Goddess Hybrid assumes a position above and in front of the Goddess Mandy, legs spread and clamp chains in hand, and says, “Eat My cunt, Dear, but You must keep the chain within You for the duration and You must abstain from cumming until I do,” activating the vibrator. “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess replies with heavy breath, and begins dining on the pussy before Her. The smell and taste of Her Mistress Goddess' sex makes Her even hornier, and the vibrator torments Her clit with pleasure She can't allow to consume Her yet. Holding the chain inside Her makes Her vaginal muscles want to spasm in orgasm, and the plug in Her ass adds pressure to Her vagina to feel the vibrations carried deep inside Her by the chain and transferred to the plug for anal stimulation. The chain trying to slip from Her, the Fertility Goddess tries to squeeze Her legs together to hold back the escape of the chain, but that increases the pressure of the vibrator on Her vulva, and increases the chain's vibration. She tries to pleasure Her Mistress Goddess as quickly as She can, but with a tug of the clamp chains, She's warned, “Take Your time and savor Your task, My Dear.” The twinge of pain at Her nipples helps momentarily fight back the overwhelming need to orgasm with its distraction, but She's forced to accelerate and decelerate the oral service to Her Mistress Goddess, just to get the helpful twinge as She's reigned in. Finally the Tart Goddess reaches Her orgasm, and feeling the first spasm of Her Mistress Goddess' orgasm, the Fertility Goddess relents to the pleasure consuming Her. She cums hard with an intense squirting orgasm that spits the chain from Her into the floor, denting it, as Her anal muscles pump the restricting plug, adding pleasure through its resistance and movement. But a tug of Her clamps mixes pain into Her immense pleasure, as She is reminded, “Do not neglect Your task, My Dear,” making the Fertility Goddess concentrate on seeing Her Mistress Goddess fully through Her orgasm and unable to really enjoy Her own.

Once Her orgasm is over, the Goddess Hybrid dismisses the vibrator and Kegel chain, summoning a Sybian machine with single penetrator in their place, and calls for additional restraints from the floor to hold the Fertility Goddess in place. She then conjures a gag for Her plaything, one with a smaller dildo for the Goddess Mandy's mouth, and a larger dildo to be used on the Tart Goddess. The Mistress Goddess instructs, “Use Your gag to fuck My pussy, but no cumming until I say.” The Goddess Mandy mumbles Her affirmative reply with a nod, and starts fucking as the machine between Her legs starts up. The Sybian starts slowly, vibrating Her from clit to plug and deep inside as the penetrator rotates its pressure within Her vagina and presses against the plug to give it double the vibration on the rearward sweep. But the power and speed gradually builds as it drives Her ever closer to a spectacular climax, and distracts Her from Her duties. A tug on Her nipple clamps and a warning from Her Mistress Goddess, “Mind Your manners, Dear,” refocuses Her, and the Fertility Goddess finally makes the Tart Goddess cum. However, without permission to cum Herself, the Goddess Mandy fights to hold Her orgasm back as She struggles to keep up Her efforts. The Goddess Hybrid's climax ends, She stops Her plaything's Sybian, dismisses the gag and Her own nipple clamps, and calls for Her own Sybian with single penetrator. The Tart Goddess mounts Her Sybian, positioning Her titanic tits level with the Fertility Goddess's mouth, and says, “Suckle My nipples, My Dear, and this time You may orgasm freely, but do not stray from Your task.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess breathlessly smiles, desperate for Her own release, and begins hungrily sucking at Her Goddess Mistress' proud, monumental nipples.

The Goddess Hybrid sets Her own Sybian to a moderate vibration and rotational speed to “cruise,” and takes a very personal oversight of the Goddess Mandy's ride. The Fertility Goddess needing high power and speed to push Her over the crest just barely out of reach, She's given power and speed low enough that Her impending orgasm recedes, and She must build up Her climax again on the reduced stimulation. But when She nears orgasm at the lower setting, the power and speed are reduced again, denying Her, and making Her build Her orgasm again with the new, lessened stimulation. The Mistress Goddess repeatedly achieves Her own orgasms while reducing the power and rotations afforded Her plaything until She finds the setting just below what the Goddess Mandy can achieve orgasm with, keeping Her incredibly horny but incredibly frustrated. The Fertility Goddess trembling with Her need to orgasm so badly but without enough stimulation to do so, Her Mistress Goddess ups the power just a bit, giving Her the little boost She needs to be set unstoppably down the path to orgasm. Then, when the Goddess Mandy finally achieves Her much-desired release on the trickle of power, the Tart Goddess turns Her plaything's Sybian up half the remaining power. Overcome with the immense power of Her climax, the Fertility Goddess forgets Her suckling task as She cries out with each wave of pleasure washing over Her, Her pussy releases a relentless flood of Her squirt, and She buries Her head in Her Mistress Goddess' bosom. As Her tremendous orgasm begins to wane, the machine between Her legs roars up to full power, sending Her into an even higher level of pleasure as Her orgasm is sustained and intensified, making Her cry with pleasure.

Finally the Fertility Goddess' massive orgasm subsides, leaving Her experiencing aftershocks as the Sybian is turned off, and still sobbing into the Tart Goddess' chest with the pleasure of Her experience. Slowly the Goddess Mandy regains Her composure as She is held in comfort, and sits up to try and catch Her breath and cool down. Flush from the ride, She exhales and says, “You are far too good to Me, Mistress. I've never had an orgasm like that in My life.” “I'm glad You enjoyed it, My Dear,” the Goddess Hybrid smiles, “But You failed to maintain Your presence of mind, and I'm afraid I will have to discipline You again.” “Another spanking,” the Fertility Goddess asks with a hopeful smile. “My Dear, if You look forward to the act, it ceases to serve any purpose in dissuading You from straying from the rules I set forth, and can no longer be seen as a form of punishment.” “I can't help it! Everything is enjoyable when it comes from You, Mistress, and I crave Your attention in whatever form it takes.” “I suppose I can't fault You for coveting the attention of Your Mistress,” the Goddess Hybrid replies with a smile, making the Goddess Mandy smile too. “Very well,” the Tart Goddess exhales, “I'll give You the attention You desire.” “Thank You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess excitedly smiles. The Sybians are dismissed, but the Goddess Mandy remains bound at Her hands and feet, and Her Mistress Goddess moves around behind Her as She produces a flog with several wide straps and Her nipple clamps return. The Fertility Goddess happy presents Her rump better to the Tart Goddess for Her punishment, and She is given a flogging, producing a sharper pain than the crop, but produces no damage beyond giving Her ass a reddish tint and even makes the plug move pleasurably.

Flogging complete, the Goddess Hybrid dismisses the flog and leg restraints, and summons more toys for Her plaything; Kegel chain with additional weight, and replacement nipple clamps and butt plug with chain-suspended weights. The Tart Goddess prepares Her plaything, saying, “It's time for You to give Your Mistress a proper fuck,” stroking Her plaything's cunt to summon Her clit-cock, “But You must keep the chain within You and no cumming in Your Mistress.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies. The Goddess Hybrid lies on Her back, legs open, calls for a wand vibrator to use on Her clit, and the Fertility Goddess begins fucking Her Mistress Goddess' pussy. But Her motions set all the weights swaying, tugging at Her nipples, the chain gripped by Her wet pussy and slowly slipping out, and the plug in Her ass, adding tortuous stimulation to complicate Her task. With nearly haft the Kegel chain slipped from Her, the Goddess Mandy finally makes Her Mistress Goddess climax, but barely half the chain still remains inside by the time the Tart Goddess' orgasm ends. The Goddess Hybrid dismisses the plug in Her own bottom, and says, “Next hole, My Dear.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, removing Herself from the Goddess Hybrid's cunt to move to Her anus, and again the fucking She gives Her Mistress Goddess sets off Her own torturous stimulation and exasperates the slipping of the Kegel chain. But despite the stimulation and the Kegel chain further slipping from Her, She manages to make the Goddess Hybrid climax without cumming Herself and barely without losing the Kegel chain, and causes Her Mistress Goddess' clit-cock to sprout.

The Tart Goddess praises Her, “Excellent work, My Dear.” “Thank You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess breathlessly smiles. “Now kneel for Your Mistress.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, and happily obeys. Her bound wrists are linked to a chain summoned from between Her feet as they too are restrained again, and the weights on Her nipple clamps go away, while the Kegel chain returns fully inside and the plug remains unchanged. Her plaything restrained, the Tart Goddess returns Her own butt plug, and smiles. “Worship Your Mistress' cock, but keep the chain within You.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess smiles, and sets to work kissing, licking, sucking, and drooling over the appendage, Her movements making the weights move and pull on the plug and slipping chain. The Mistress Goddess allows the Goddess Mandy to worship Her for a few minutes, before taking hold of Her plaything's head to thrust into Her mouth and down Her throat, further aggravating the swaying weights and really coating Her erection in saliva. The Goddess Hybrid finally cums down Her plaything's throat and removes Herself from the Fertility Goddess, whose chain holding Her wrists shortens, forcing Her back to arch, better presenting Her breasts to Her Mistress Goddess for Her to fuck. The tit-fucking provides better force to the swaying weights suspended from the Fertility Goddess' Holy Sanctums, causing the Kegel chain to slip worse with its torturous stimulation until the Mistress Goddess gives Her a spectacular pearl necklace. Weights return to the Goddess Mandy's nipple clamps as Her hands are freed, and She is told, “On all fours, My Dear.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, and once in position with the hanging weights tugging on Her nipples, Her hands are bound in place by chains summoned from the floor, and the objects inside Her revert to just the jeweled butt plug. The Goddess Hybrid then moves behind Her plaything to thrust Her tool through the presented gluteal cleft, the soft impacts causing the Goddess Mandy's weighted clamps to sway gently under Her, until She spews all up the Fertility Goddess' back and into Her hair.

The Mistress Goddess uses Her potent erection to tease Her plaything's pussy before easing Herself fully inside the tight cavity made even more snug by the plug still in Her rectum, and so slick and hot with Her abundant need. She then reaches forward to grab a handful of the Fertility Goddess' hair to pull, producing a pleasurable moan from the restrained Goddess as She's forced to arch Her back. The Tart Goddess begins fucking the Goddess Mandy's pussy with firm, purposeful strokes, sending the force beautifully through Her body and to Her tits, causing the weighted clamps to sway and tug on Her nipples. The Goddess Mandy moans from the pleasure, enjoying being taken by Her Mistress Goddess from behind, who comments, “I do so enjoy reaming My tarts, especially those who have been naughty,” giving Her troublesome plaything a sharp smack on the rump. “Yes, Mistress. I know I've been a very naughty Goddess not coming to see You sooner. But now I know what I've been missing, and I'll come to see You more often.” “Very good. You may cum freely for the remainder of Our playtime.” “Thank You, Mistress.” The Goddess Hybrid continues the forceful but restrained fucking of the Goddess Mandy, and both achieve orgasm, the tormented Fertility Goddess cumming hard all over Her Mistress Goddess' clit-cock pumping away inside Her. The Tart Goddess banishes the butt plug from Her plaything, moves to the now vacant opening to ease Herself inside, and resumes Her firm but purposeful fucking, taking the Goddesses to Their shared climax.

The Goddess Hybrid frees the Goddess Mandy long enough to put Her on Her back with legs spread, and once restrained again, splits Their clit-cocks in two. The Tart Goddess gets between Her plaything's legs, on all fours, to align Their opposed protrusions and holes for a simultaneous DP, and moves the weights to Her own clamps to pull at Her spectacular nipples. The Goddess Hybrid rocks to fuck the Fertility Goddess' holes and ride Her dual clit-cocks, the weighted clamps tugging on Her nipples as they sway, and the fullness and quadruple stimulation quickly takes Them to Their climaxes, pumping gobs of Goddess cum into each others Holy Sanctums. Staying in position, the Tart Goddess then summons two additional clit-cocks for each, one to slip between Their tits and the other for Their mouths. The Mistress Goddess resumes Her rocking, this time adding tit and mouth fucking into the mix as They suck the clit-cock terminating in Their mouths. The immense pleasure doubled, the Goddesses quickly achieve orgasm, pumping a flood of Their cum into and on each other, and satiating Their clit-cocks that retract after expending all the cum They have to give.

All the toys are sent away as the Fertility Goddess is freed, and They sit together to cuddle. Held by the Tart Goddess with Her head happily resting on Her majestic mountains of flesh, the Goddess Mandy takes a deep, contented breath, and smiles, “I wish I could stay here forever,” nestling Her Mistress Goddess' bosom. “You have an open invitation to come see Me whenever You wish, My Dear, and We can have more of Our wonderful fun together.” “Mmm,” the Fertility Goddess smiles, “I can't wait till next time.” “I know, My Dear, but We both have Our other duties.” “Yeah,” the Goddess Mandy sighs. The Tart Goddess raises the Goddess Mandy's gaze to look in Her eyes and say, “Cheer up, My Dear. I've decided to grant You another day in each week to be Your own, Manday. And with an extra day each week with which to complete Our Godly tasks, You'll have the time to see Me again before You know it.” “Thank You, Miss,” the Fertility Goddess smiles. “Think nothing of it, My Dear,” the Goddess Hybrid smiles before touching Their lips together for a kiss.

Special thanks to Flyboy for giving it a read to ensure I got Miss right, and if she doesn't like it, I blame you. No, I'm just kidding. I wrote it, it's on me if they don't like it, and I really appreciate your help, FB :thumbsup:

pornobh

Mom, I feel funny down there
I didn't originally intend it this way, but I noticed last night that I was only a few posts way from 5000, and decided that this would be a fitting 5000th post. So, without further ado, When Goddesses Play, featuring Mandy Flores and Miss Hybrid. I really hope you two like it, particularly.

For the preceding stories starring Mandy Flores, click for Tribute to the Fertility Goddess Mandy and Cuckold Roulette.

In the Temple of the Supreme Tart Goddess, the Fertility Goddess Mandy waits in a lavish chamber when the sounds of clicking heels turns Her attention to the door, opened by servants. The Supreme Tart Goddess Hybrid enters, wearing only a black underbust corset, elbow-length gloves, and thigh-high boots, and the Goddess Mandy smiles and stands seeing Her. They come together to hug, the Goddess Hybrid smiling, “My dear Mandy, it's so good to see You again.” “It's good to see You again, too, Miss.” “It's been so long since We last saw each other. What's brought You here to see Me?” The Fertility Goddess apprehensively replies, “Well, I wanted to talk to You about making the days longer so My worshipers have more time to worship Me.” “Hmm,” Miss replies with some thought, “Well, I suppose I could, but someone's been a naughty Goddess and hasn't come to see Her Miss as She's promised.” The Goddess Mandy sighs, “I know, I'm sorry. I've been really busy making sure My followers are happy, and haven't had the time.” “You are here now, My Dear, that's what matters,” the Goddess Hybrid replies, and adds, “But I am afraid that You must be disciplined for not coming to see Me sooner.” “Well, I'll just have to accept the full punishment You feel I deserve, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy enthusiastically smiles. “Excellent,” the Supreme Tart Goddess smiles, and guides the Fertility Goddess away.

As They enter the dungeon, the Goddess Mandy's attire of gold jewelry and heels disappears from Her body, leaving Her completely nude, clamps appear on the Tart Goddess' magnificent nipples, and both receive jeweled butt plugs. The Mistress Goddess takes a seat, and says, “Over My knee, Dear, for Your spanking.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess eagerly replies, and lays across Her Mistress Goddess' lap, posterior happily presented for punishment. “One for every day it's been since We last saw each other,” the Goddess Hybrid says, and begins administering the sensual spanking, giving the Goddess Mandy's rump a reddish tint to go with Her enjoyment, amplified by the plug's movement from the strikes. The spanking finished, the Tart Goddess says, “Now stand with Your hands above Your head so Your Mistress may restrain them.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess cheerfully replies, and obeys. The Goddess Hybrid summons chains from the ceiling to hold the Goddess Mandy's hands above Her head, produces a blindfold, and covers the bound Goddess' eyes, saying, “No omnipotence cheating, or I shall be forced to discipline You with additional spankings.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies with a sexy smirk.

The Mistress Goddess begins teasing Her plaything, caressing Her body with feathers, ice cubes, licks, kisses, warm breaths, nibbles, Her nails protruding through Her glove fingertips, and Her riding crop. But She carefully avoids the restrained Goddess' nipples, pussy, and plug, making Her more and more aroused at the seductive touch causing Her to whimper and squirm. She becomes so aroused that when the Tart Goddess produces a length of heavy chain, the Goddess Mandy needs a distraction and cheats with Her omnipotence, smirking, “Oooh, the Kegel chain.” “Tsk, tsk. I warned You what would happen if You cheated.” “I know, Mistress. And I'm fully prepared to accept My punishment,” the Fertility Goddess replies with a smile, arching Her back to better present Her ass. The Goddess Hybrid gives Her troublesome plaything a much-desired erotic spanking, this time with a paddle, giving the Goddess Mandy a brief respite from Her all-consuming arousal, but for the plug moving pleasurably in Her ass from the strikes. The Tart Goddess then inserts the length of chain into the restrained Goddess' very wet pussy, instructing Her, “Do not allow this to slip from You or You shall receive more punishment.” “Yes, Mistress,” the bound Goddess smiles, and tries to clamp down on the chain with Her slick vagina. But the effort only makes Her wetter and the chain harder to grip, and then Her Mistress Goddess resumes Her teasing. This time, the Tart Goddess only pays attention to the Goddess Mandy's nipples, pussy, and plugged butt, further aggravating Her ability to hold the chain inside Her as She becomes even wetter and hornier. The Fertility Goddess squirms and whimpers more in extreme arousal, the chain slowly slipping one link at a time from Her cunt, providing internal stimulation that makes things even worse for Her. The torment continues until the chain fully slips from the Goddess Mandy's pussy with a clatter to the floor, and the Mistress Goddess says, “Oh, My. You failed at Your task. You know what that means.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies with a smile, better presenting Her bottom. As the Goddess Hybrid administers the punishment, this time with Her crop providing a sharper sting than the paddle, She comments, “I'm beginning to think You enjoy being disciplined in this manner.” “I enjoy everything from You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess happily smiles. “Very good.”

The punishment carried out, the Tart Goddess moves Her bound plaything's hands behind Her back, dismisses the blindfold, and produces chain-linked nipple clamps that She applies to Her plaything who produces a moan of enjoyment. She returns the length of chain to the Fertility Goddess' extremely wet and needing pussy, and produces a wand vibrator that She places at the bound Goddess' needing clit. The Goddess Hybrid assumes a position above and in front of the Goddess Mandy, legs spread and clamp chains in hand, and says, “Eat My cunt, Dear, but You must keep the chain within You for the duration and You must abstain from cumming until I do,” activating the vibrator. “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess replies with heavy breath, and begins dining on the pussy before Her. The smell and taste of Her Mistress Goddess' sex makes Her even hornier, and the vibrator torments Her clit with pleasure She can't allow to consume Her yet. Holding the chain inside Her makes Her vaginal muscles want to spasm in orgasm, and the plug in Her ass adds pressure to Her vagina to feel the vibrations carried deep inside Her by the chain and transferred to the plug for anal stimulation. The chain trying to slip from Her, the Fertility Goddess tries to squeeze Her legs together to hold back the escape of the chain, but that increases the pressure of the vibrator on Her vulva, and increases the chain's vibration. She tries to pleasure Her Mistress Goddess as quickly as She can, but with a tug of the clamp chains, She's warned, “Take Your time and savor Your task, My Dear.” The twinge of pain at Her nipples helps momentarily fight back the overwhelming need to orgasm with its distraction, but She's forced to accelerate and decelerate the oral service to Her Mistress Goddess, just to get the helpful twinge as She's reigned in. Finally the Tart Goddess reaches Her orgasm, and feeling the first spasm of Her Mistress Goddess' orgasm, the Fertility Goddess relents to the pleasure consuming Her. She cums hard with an intense squirting orgasm that spits the chain from Her into the floor, denting it, as Her anal muscles pump the restricting plug, adding pleasure through its resistance and movement. But a tug of Her clamps mixes pain into Her immense pleasure, as She is reminded, “Do not neglect Your task, My Dear,” making the Fertility Goddess concentrate on seeing Her Mistress Goddess fully through Her orgasm and unable to really enjoy Her own.

Once Her orgasm is over, the Goddess Hybrid dismisses the vibrator and Kegel chain, summoning a Sybian machine with single penetrator in their place, and calls for additional restraints from the floor to hold the Fertility Goddess in place. She then conjures a gag for Her plaything, one with a smaller dildo for the Goddess Mandy's mouth, and a larger dildo to be used on the Tart Goddess. The Mistress Goddess instructs, “Use Your gag to fuck My pussy, but no cumming until I say.” The Goddess Mandy mumbles Her affirmative reply with a nod, and starts fucking as the machine between Her legs starts up. The Sybian starts slowly, vibrating Her from clit to plug and deep inside as the penetrator rotates its pressure within Her vagina and presses against the plug to give it double the vibration on the rearward sweep. But the power and speed gradually builds as it drives Her ever closer to a spectacular climax, and distracts Her from Her duties. A tug on Her nipple clamps and a warning from Her Mistress Goddess, “Mind Your manners, Dear,” refocuses Her, and the Fertility Goddess finally makes the Tart Goddess cum. However, without permission to cum Herself, the Goddess Mandy fights to hold Her orgasm back as She struggles to keep up Her efforts. The Goddess Hybrid's climax ends, She stops Her plaything's Sybian, dismisses the gag and Her own nipple clamps, and calls for Her own Sybian with single penetrator. The Tart Goddess mounts Her Sybian, positioning Her titanic tits level with the Fertility Goddess's mouth, and says, “Suckle My nipples, My Dear, and this time You may orgasm freely, but do not stray from Your task.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess breathlessly smiles, desperate for Her own release, and begins hungrily sucking at Her Goddess Mistress' proud, monumental nipples.

The Goddess Hybrid sets Her own Sybian to a moderate vibration and rotational speed to “cruise,” and takes a very personal oversight of the Goddess Mandy's ride. The Fertility Goddess needing high power and speed to push Her over the crest just barely out of reach, She's given power and speed low enough that Her impending orgasm recedes, and She must build up Her climax again on the reduced stimulation. But when She nears orgasm at the lower setting, the power and speed are reduced again, denying Her, and making Her build Her orgasm again with the new, lessened stimulation. The Mistress Goddess repeatedly achieves Her own orgasms while reducing the power and rotations afforded Her plaything until She finds the setting just below what the Goddess Mandy can achieve orgasm with, keeping Her incredibly horny but incredibly frustrated. The Fertility Goddess trembling with Her need to orgasm so badly but without enough stimulation to do so, Her Mistress Goddess ups the power just a bit, giving Her the little boost She needs to be set unstoppably down the path to orgasm. Then, when the Goddess Mandy finally achieves Her much-desired release on the trickle of power, the Tart Goddess turns Her plaything's Sybian up half the remaining power. Overcome with the immense power of Her climax, the Fertility Goddess forgets Her suckling task as She cries out with each wave of pleasure washing over Her, Her pussy releases a relentless flood of Her squirt, and She buries Her head in Her Mistress Goddess' bosom. As Her tremendous orgasm begins to wane, the machine between Her legs roars up to full power, sending Her into an even higher level of pleasure as Her orgasm is sustained and intensified, making Her cry with pleasure.

Finally the Fertility Goddess' massive orgasm subsides, leaving Her experiencing aftershocks as the Sybian is turned off, and still sobbing into the Tart Goddess' chest with the pleasure of Her experience. Slowly the Goddess Mandy regains Her composure as She is held in comfort, and sits up to try and catch Her breath and cool down. Flush from the ride, She exhales and says, “You are far too good to Me, Mistress. I've never had an orgasm like that in My life.” “I'm glad You enjoyed it, My Dear,” the Goddess Hybrid smiles, “But You failed to maintain Your presence of mind, and I'm afraid I will have to discipline You again.” “Another spanking,” the Fertility Goddess asks with a hopeful smile. “My Dear, if You look forward to the act, it ceases to serve any purpose in dissuading You from straying from the rules I set forth, and can no longer be seen as a form of punishment.” “I can't help it! Everything is enjoyable when it comes from You, Mistress, and I crave Your attention in whatever form it takes.” “I suppose I can't fault You for coveting the attention of Your Mistress,” the Goddess Hybrid replies with a smile, making the Goddess Mandy smile too. “Very well,” the Tart Goddess exhales, “I'll give You the attention You desire.” “Thank You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess excitedly smiles. The Sybians are dismissed, but the Goddess Mandy remains bound at Her hands and feet, and Her Mistress Goddess moves around behind Her as She produces a flog with several wide straps and Her nipple clamps return. The Fertility Goddess happy presents Her rump better to the Tart Goddess for Her punishment, and She is given a flogging, producing a sharper pain than the crop, but produces no damage beyond giving Her ass a reddish tint and even makes the plug move pleasurably.

Flogging complete, the Goddess Hybrid dismisses the flog and leg restraints, and summons more toys for Her plaything; Kegel chain with additional weight, and replacement nipple clamps and butt plug with chain-suspended weights. The Tart Goddess prepares Her plaything, saying, “It's time for You to give Your Mistress a proper fuck,” stroking Her plaything's cunt to summon Her clit-cock, “But You must keep the chain within You and no cumming in Your Mistress.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies. The Goddess Hybrid lies on Her back, legs open, calls for a wand vibrator to use on Her clit, and the Fertility Goddess begins fucking Her Mistress Goddess' pussy. But Her motions set all the weights swaying, tugging at Her nipples, the chain gripped by Her wet pussy and slowly slipping out, and the plug in Her ass, adding tortuous stimulation to complicate Her task. With nearly haft the Kegel chain slipped from Her, the Goddess Mandy finally makes Her Mistress Goddess climax, but barely half the chain still remains inside by the time the Tart Goddess' orgasm ends. The Goddess Hybrid dismisses the plug in Her own bottom, and says, “Next hole, My Dear.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, removing Herself from the Goddess Hybrid's cunt to move to Her anus, and again the fucking She gives Her Mistress Goddess sets off Her own torturous stimulation and exasperates the slipping of the Kegel chain. But despite the stimulation and the Kegel chain further slipping from Her, She manages to make the Goddess Hybrid climax without cumming Herself and barely without losing the Kegel chain, and causes Her Mistress Goddess' clit-cock to sprout.

The Tart Goddess praises Her, “Excellent work, My Dear.” “Thank You, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess breathlessly smiles. “Now kneel for Your Mistress.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, and happily obeys. Her bound wrists are linked to a chain summoned from between Her feet as they too are restrained again, and the weights on Her nipple clamps go away, while the Kegel chain returns fully inside and the plug remains unchanged. Her plaything restrained, the Tart Goddess returns Her own butt plug, and smiles. “Worship Your Mistress' cock, but keep the chain within You.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Fertility Goddess smiles, and sets to work kissing, licking, sucking, and drooling over the appendage, Her movements making the weights move and pull on the plug and slipping chain. The Mistress Goddess allows the Goddess Mandy to worship Her for a few minutes, before taking hold of Her plaything's head to thrust into Her mouth and down Her throat, further aggravating the swaying weights and really coating Her erection in saliva. The Goddess Hybrid finally cums down Her plaything's throat and removes Herself from the Fertility Goddess, whose chain holding Her wrists shortens, forcing Her back to arch, better presenting Her breasts to Her Mistress Goddess for Her to fuck. The tit-fucking provides better force to the swaying weights suspended from the Fertility Goddess' Holy Sanctums, causing the Kegel chain to slip worse with its torturous stimulation until the Mistress Goddess gives Her a spectacular pearl necklace. Weights return to the Goddess Mandy's nipple clamps as Her hands are freed, and She is told, “On all fours, My Dear.” “Yes, Mistress,” the Goddess Mandy replies, and once in position with the hanging weights tugging on Her nipples, Her hands are bound in place by chains summoned from the floor, and the objects inside Her revert to just the jeweled butt plug. The Goddess Hybrid then moves behind Her plaything to thrust Her tool through the presented gluteal cleft, the soft impacts causing the Goddess Mandy's weighted clamps to sway gently under Her, until She spews all up the Fertility Goddess' back and into Her hair.

The Mistress Goddess uses Her potent erection to tease Her plaything's pussy before easing Herself fully inside the tight cavity made even more snug by the plug still in Her rectum, and so slick and hot with Her abundant need. She then reaches forward to grab a handful of the Fertility Goddess' hair to pull, producing a pleasurable moan from the restrained Goddess as She's forced to arch Her back. The Tart Goddess begins fucking the Goddess Mandy's pussy with firm, purposeful strokes, sending the force beautifully through Her body and to Her tits, causing the weighted clamps to sway and tug on Her nipples. The Goddess Mandy moans from the pleasure, enjoying being taken by Her Mistress Goddess from behind, who comments, “I do so enjoy reaming My tarts, especially those who have been naughty,” giving Her troublesome plaything a sharp smack on the rump. “Yes, Mistress. I know I've been a very naughty Goddess not coming to see You sooner. But now I know what I've been missing, and I'll come to see You more often.” “Very good. You may cum freely for the remainder of Our playtime.” “Thank You, Mistress.” The Goddess Hybrid continues the forceful but restrained fucking of the Goddess Mandy, and both achieve orgasm, the tormented Fertility Goddess cumming hard all over Her Mistress Goddess' clit-cock pumping away inside Her. The Tart Goddess banishes the butt plug from Her plaything, moves to the now vacant opening to ease Herself inside, and resumes Her firm but purposeful fucking, taking the Goddesses to Their shared climax.

The Goddess Hybrid frees the Goddess Mandy long enough to put Her on Her back with legs spread, and once restrained again, splits Their clit-cocks in two. The Tart Goddess gets between Her plaything's legs, on all fours, to align Their opposed protrusions and holes for a simultaneous DP, and moves the weights to Her own clamps to pull at Her spectacular nipples. The Goddess Hybrid rocks to fuck the Fertility Goddess' holes and ride Her dual clit-cocks, the weighted clamps tugging on Her nipples as they sway, and the fullness and quadruple stimulation quickly takes Them to Their climaxes, pumping gobs of Goddess cum into each others Holy Sanctums. Staying in position, the Tart Goddess then summons two additional clit-cocks for each, one to slip between Their tits and the other for Their mouths. The Mistress Goddess resumes Her rocking, this time adding tit and mouth fucking into the mix as They suck the clit-cock terminating in Their mouths. The immense pleasure doubled, the Goddesses quickly achieve orgasm, pumping a flood of Their cum into and on each other, and satiating Their clit-cocks that retract after expending all the cum They have to give.

All the toys are sent away as the Fertility Goddess is freed, and They sit together to cuddle. Held by the Tart Goddess with Her head happily resting on Her majestic mountains of flesh, the Goddess Mandy takes a deep, contented breath, and smiles, “I wish I could stay here forever,” nestling Her Mistress Goddess' bosom. “You have an open invitation to come see Me whenever You wish, My Dear, and We can have more of Our wonderful fun together.” “Mmm,” the Fertility Goddess smiles, “I can't wait till next time.” “I know, My Dear, but We both have Our other duties.” “Yeah,” the Goddess Mandy sighs. The Tart Goddess raises the Goddess Mandy's gaze to look in Her eyes and say, “Cheer up, My Dear. I've decided to grant You another day in each week to be Your own, Manday. And with an extra day each week with which to complete Our Godly tasks, You'll have the time to see Me again before You know it.” “Thank You, Miss,” the Fertility Goddess smiles. “Think nothing of it, My Dear,” the Goddess Hybrid smiles before touching Their lips together for a kiss.

Special thanks to Flyboy for giving it a read to ensure I got Miss right, and if she doesn't like it, I blame you. No, I'm just kidding. I wrote it, it's on me if they don't like it, and I really appreciate your help, FB :thumbsup:

nice post

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

Oh My Goodness Ban. What a 5000'th post! There will be a lot more tan that reading it!

It's a fantastic story and you got it just right!

Would it be ok if i post it in my members blog, credited to you obviously?

Mandy, would it be ok to add a couple of your photos with it?

If so could you post any fitting ones here?

ban-one

Works for panties
Oh My Goodness Ban. What a 5000'th post! There will be a lot more tan that reading it!

It's a fantastic story and you got it just right!

Would it be ok if i post it in my members blog, credited to you obviously?

Mandy, would it be ok to add a couple of your photos with it?

If so could you post any fitting ones here?

Sure, you and Mandy can do whatever you want with it, I pretty much wrote it for you two :) I'm really glad you think it's that good :)