• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whimsy loves his mama

lurkingdirk

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
he loves sneaking into his mama's room and modelling in her underwear, that is.

Attachments

• unxplained-photo-1232331208-36763.jpg
    unxplained-photo-1232331208-36763.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 245

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Whims? You need to clean your room before mama comes!

I love his mama too :nannerf1:.

It's a shame he chose to wear that particular pair of underoo's. You see, they also happen to be my favourite pair - they're comfortable, ain't that right whims? Anyway, what is unfortunate is, I hadn't gotten over that rather severe outbreak of the crabs the last time I paraded myself around the neighbourhood in those and afterwards they didn't particularly smell like a wash was necessary. So ... you know, I put em' back.

At least we finally worked out what that itching was.

I told you it wasn't my ass.

lurkingdirk

I love his mama too :nannerf1:.

It's a shame he chose to wear that particular pair of underoo's. You see, they also happen to be my favourite pair - they're comfortable, ain't that right whims? Anyway, what is unfortunate is, I hadn't gotten over that rather severe outbreak of the crabs the last time I paraded myself around the neighbourhood in those and afterwards they didn't particularly smell like a wash was necessary. So ... you know, I put em' back.

At least we finally worked out what that itching was.

I told you it wasn't my ass.

Crabs, pfffft. I think that's just one of your issues. You just KNOW there's something up with your ass too.

It might be time to take the railroad spike out for a few days. You've proved your point. That's all I'm going to say.

~~whimsy~~

Bah! Everybody knows I buy my own!

~~whimsy~~

Whims, I didn't know you were a pokemon fan.

Oh hell yeah! Well, only first and second generation Pokemon, once they left the original 150 I lost interest. That's when it got too convoluted. Kind of like Lost, but cuter animals, less lethal. :cool:

Cido123

PK loves Ninja Cock
:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::ban: