• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHO IHR Agenda

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
https://www.kff.org/global-health-p...lations-implications-of-an-amended-agreement/

Giving the WHO more say in what is and is not a pandemic and dictating a country's sovereignty in those times.

They want more money in order to deal with this.

The conspiracy guys say this is a step towards creating a more far-reaching body to enact a worldwide state of emergency preparedness and they'll have more power to enforce what IS and IS NOT an emergency and what measures to take. Mental health epidemic? Dope em up. Outbreak? Mandatory vaccines. Etc, etc. The front door to the issue is health crisis management, the amendments to it, tho...

THoughts?

https://www.who.int/

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
It's a way to usurp a Constitution, like ours, and/or whatever some other country without the rights we enjoy. might have, so the global agenda of a one world government. It's one of those ultra left, progressive liberal agendas, but has been embraced by the right as well. Daddy Bush was a fan of a one world government. But when you boil it down, it comes to the haves, and the have nots, and who's a minion, and who's not. Both sides actually want the same thing, they just have different paths they've decided to take, but in the end, we're all doomed. That's why I would rather my tax dollars fund P.B.S., instead of NASA. What good is a study about life on Mars going to do me? The only people that will ever colonize Mars, are the ultra rich, and powerful. At least I might catch a good "Antiques Roadshow", or a funny "Monty Python" rerun on P,B,S,.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I'm not a conspiracist, but I am more concerned about my fellow citizens trying to usurp the Constitution (i.e., sovereignty) than some 'global' organization. The same things about this treaty have been said about the UN, Kyoto Protocols, et al. In the end, they are all just academic exercises.