• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would you like to get a handjob from?

lynna nilsson

181x (189).jpg

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Alyssa Hart and Ray Edwards from TrueAmateurModels.com
Current Age: 32
Height: 5' 01
Pictures: 2,849 High-Resolution Pictures
Videos: 2 High Definition Videos

Welcome to another amateur nude modeling gallery, featuring Alyssa! As you will see in the gallery below, this freckled face amateur girl is also giving a dick jerking handjob too! Alyssa is older now, but when we first started shooting with each other she was much younger. So yeah, Alyssa has quite a bit of content on the website! In fact, this amateur freckled babe has nearly 3,000 high-resolution and exclusive pictures! And not only that, but she also has pictures showing her with a dick in her mouth, additional handjob pictures, a TON of modeling pictures, and 2 high definition videos!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

I hope that you all enjoy this photo gallery of Alyssa modeling nude as well as giving a handjob! She sure is good at stroking dick. That's for sure. And on top of that, she's always a pleasure to hang out with and to shoot! Be sure to check out the site if you would like to see more of this freckled chick from TrueAmateurModels.com!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/alyssa-modeling-handjob.html

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Crazy Lilly on Venice Bl may be an old goat but she gives the GOAT handjob. She may look like your average nail salon lady but when she sits between your legs and unleashes her huge saggy boobs you know you will be in good hands as she takes her time remembering to massage your balls and occasionally brush her nails across your taint. She brings you to such a climax you end up leaving semen on the ceiling fan.

• Haha
Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Harper R. from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 02
Employment: Telemarketing Representative
Pictures: 700 High-Resolution Pictures - (2000x1500) - More Coming!

My name is Harper R. and I just turned 19 years old! I am an amateur teen who has never modeled before, born and raised in the south, and I had a lot of fun at the modeling shoot! I was out the other day walking around with my friend at the beach, and while I was in one of the gift shops, I noticed Ray with his friend and they were both looking around at the items in the store. All of a sudden, I felt a tap on my right shoulder, and as soon as I turned around, I noticed that Ray and his friend were both standing there. He asked me if I could give him the time of day because he had left his phone in his car and didn't feel like walking back to the public parking garage. My friend and I both just kinda figured - why not hang out with these two guys for a little while? I was really surprised when I saw his website! There were so many pictures that had been taken of amateur girls modeling nude, and really - just random amateur girls that look like my friend and me!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

In other words, real-looking girls, and not the fake, plastic girls that you see so often on the internet. My friend was against the idea of modeling nude. And that's okay, but don't try to tell me what to do. She was all saying things like - you don't even know this guy, what if people that you know somehow stumble across the pictures, etc. And even though I absolutely love her as my friend, I am my own person and am old enough to make my own choices in life. I don't know. I just felt comfortable with doing it.

As you can see in the pictures, I also gave a handjob at the modeling shoot! I don't know. I was just in the mood to stroke on a cock, and since I noticed that Ray's dick was getting a little hard underneath his shorts while he was hooting off the modeling pictures, I just figured - why not jerk his dick off, make it squirt out a cumshot, and that way, we can both continue with the modeling shoot, and without any distractions. Because it was like - kinda getting my attention during the modeling shoot, so once I pulled down Ray's shorts, started stroking his cock, and after blowing a load - that dick seemed to settle down a bit, so I was happy to take care of the issue!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/freckled-teen-handjob-trueamateurmodels.html

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
The cashier at any given.. \thinks
\thinks some more
Any dollar store. Family dollar, dollar general, dollar tree, everything's 1$, etc.

Lower to middle class angst + boredom + casual shopping = please get naked and let me worship your average sexiness.

I say this truthfully. And realize the contradiction. And yet.
\looks down at my stiffness, just from the thought
I can't argue with the results.