• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Trump’s Winning: 9 Facts About Islam The Media Doesn’t Want You To Know

Al-Namrood

Really has done a gear shift
Trump-Rally-Burlington-IA-Silent-Majority-Sign-GettyImages-640x480.png

Why Trump’s Winning: 9 Facts About Islam The Media Doesn’t Want You To Know

Using facts and common sense, Republican Senator Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) presented a very good case Wednesday against Donald Trump’s proposal to temporarily ban all Muslims immigration. Contrast that with the shrill sanctimony, the outright lies about Constitutional issues, and the politically correct emotional blackmail we’ve seen from the DC Media over the last 36 hours.

This is why Donald Trump is right now winning this debate.

The way in which Trump made his proposal, a press release no one saw coming late on a Monday afternoon, was a tactical move — one designed to keep his enemies off guard and sputtering. Whether it is Jeb Bush or Wolf Blitzer or Hillary Clinton or Joe Scarborough or the White House, they look dazed, confused, and weak.

Best of all, they are exposing themselves by retreating into their dangerous, politically correct talking points — talking points that lie about the true threat of Islamic extremism.

Here’s the thing, though: The American people know these are lies. They have seen Paris and San Bernardino and Fort Hood and Boston and Chattanooga and on and on and on and on. They have access to a New Media that tells the truth about Islam. Even if they don’t have all the facts, their instincts tell them something is horribly, terribly wrong when Obama and his DC Media allies paint Islam with Happy Talk.

Islam’s problem is not a few bad apples. Islam has been infected with a disease that is spreading and metastasizing. Thankfully, most Muslims have not been infected, but when you realize how many are, you understand that this is unlike any other threat we have ever faced, and that to compare Islam to white southerners or some other such PC nonsense, is just another part of the media’s cover up.

Here are nine inconvenient facts about Islam Democrats and the DC Media don’t want you to know:

1. Americans Muslims are 5,000 Percent More Likely to Commit a Terror Attack

“Muslims account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. population but account for about half of terrorist attacks since 9/11. That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.” — Source (http://www.nationalreview.com/donald-trump-muslim-immigration)

2. ISIS Is Already Everywhere In the United States

“Even with our smaller Muslim population, we have trouble keeping track. The FBI is reported to have nearly 1,000 active probes into ISIS supporters in the United States. Of those, 48 suspects are under intensive, 24/7 surveillance, straining the agency’s capacity. …

“There’s really no way around it: Continuing to admit 1 million Muslim immigrants per decade will translate into more attacks. We need to cut Muslim immigration.” — Source (http://www.nationalreview.com/donald-trump-muslim-immigration)

3. 51% of American Muslims Back Some Form of Sharia

“According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that ‘Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.’” — Source (http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...aria-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/)

Because the media doesn’t like these numbers, they unilaterally declare the poll “widely discredited.” Other than partisan bedwetting and lying, there is nothing out there — no data — that discredits this poll.

The media just hurls the words “widely discredited” when facts interfere with their narrative.

ADDED: CNN’s Don Lemon also lied about this poll, which has a widely accepted methodology.

4. A Quarter of American Muslims Are Comfortable With Violence

“Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, ‘It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.’” — Source (http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...aria-25-okay-with-violence-against-americans/)

5. Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Support ISIS

Philip Bump, the happy-talking serial liar at the Washington Post, spins percentages as high as 14% as a positive sign that the world’s Muslims are “overwhelmingly opposed” to ISIS. When you are talking about 1.2 billion people, just 1% is frighteningly high. When you are talking about accepting refugees or immigrants from countries where anywhere from 1% to 14% of millions of Muslims view ISIS favorably, that is a massive threat to our security. — Source (http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...ant-muslim-populations-much-disdain-for-isis/)

I’m pretty sure is 5% of Christians viewed the Nazis favorably, the leftwing Washington Post wouldn’t spin that data as good news. The extent to which Philip Bump will go to lie and spin is almost beyond comprehension. And he was just getting started.

6. Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Support Suicide Bombings

Again, the happy-talking serial liars at the Washington Post spin the idea that “Muslims were much less likely to view suicide bombings as justified than five years prior” as some sort of science-back refutation of Trump’s concerns.

Rest easy with these incoming Muslim immigrants, America, because only 34% or 9% or 42% or 8% or 70% or 39% of the world’s Muslims view suicide bombings as justified. — Source (http://www.pewglobal.org/2007/07/24/a-rising-tide-lifts-mood-in-the-developing-world/)

7. Only 81% of American Muslims Agree That Violence Against Civilians Is Never Justified

The happy-talking serial liars at the Washington Post spin the fact that only 81% of American Muslims say that violence against civilians is never justified, as “U.S. Muslims almost never consider suicide bombings to be justified.”

There are millions of Muslims in this country. This means that hundreds of thousands of American Muslims are in some way comfortable with the idea of using violence against innocent civilians. — Source (http://www.pewglobal.org/2007/07/24/a-rising-tide-lifts-mood-in-the-developing-world/)

8. Disturbing Percentages of the World’s Muslims Back Sharia Law

Throughout the various regions of the world, anywhere from 12% to 84% of the world’s Muslims back Sharia Law. Only in Southern-Eastern Europe and Central Asia is this number below 64%.

Sharia Law means death to homosexuals, death to non-Muslims (unless they convert), and horrific oppression of women. ISIS has one goal: Sharia.

Anyone who favors Sharia Law is a “bad apple,” and in South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East North Africa, and Sub-Saharan Africa, the “bad apples” make up 84%, 77%, 74%, and 64% of the barrel, respectively. — Source (http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/)

9. America Admits Thousand of Immigrants From Countries Where Muslim Favor Sharia

“Pew asked Muslims in 39 countries whether they want sharia to be law of the land where they live. The percentage who answer yes is very, very high in some countries: 99 percent say yes in Afghanistan, 91 percent in Iraq, 84 percent in Pakistan. On the low end, just 12 percent of Muslims in Turkey say they want sharia to be the law of the land; the number is 10 percent in Kazakhstan.

“According to a separate report from the Senate Immigration Subcommittee, the U.S. awarded 11,000 green cards to immigrants from Afghanistan from 2009 to 2013, 83,000 to Iraqis in the same time period, and 83,000 to Pakistanis. The U.S. awarded 22,000 green cards to Turks in that time, and 7,000 to Khazaks.” — Source (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2577962?utm_source=hootsuite)
***​

Obama, Democrats, and the DC Media bury these truths beneath hate rhetoric that labels others liars and hollow platitudes about “our values” and “tolerance.”

And that should scare us more than anything else.

Trump wasn’t making a policy proposal as much as he was making a statement. The American people understand this, and those unafraid of the truth will, as I do, agree 100% with Trump’s statement — which is just another blow against the Temple of Political Correctness … against the Left’s “inhuman reign of the lie.” (http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...gn-of-the-lie-why-trumps-words-dont-hurt-him/)

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...hings-the-dc-media-wont-tell-you-about-islam/

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Excellent!

I've been planning on opening a Sharia Law practice. Based on the above I should be doing a booming business (no pun intended) in no time at all :)

PS: Mention you heard about me on Freeones and receive a genuine muslim prayer rug - a $90 value for just $9.99!
PSS: Order your rug now and get a free compass, so you'll always know which direction to bow!

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Full-quoting a "Breitbart-"News"" article for facts, that is nice. Because if you want unbiased, fair and balanced news, that is the best place to go.

If you want to follow a similar school of logic, you could as well demand that the south states should be turned into a high-risk Jade Helm zone. Too many proud southerners and klan nazi christians running wild.

See? Same stupid shit

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Obama, Democrats, and the DC Media bury these truths beneath hate rhetoric that labels others liars and hollow platitudes about “our values” and “tolerance.” And that should scare us more than anything else. Trump wasn’t making a policy proposal as much as he was making a statement. The American people understand this, and those unafraid of the truth will, as I do, agree 100% with Trump’s statement — which is just another blow against the Temple of Political Correctness … against the Left’s “inhuman reign of the lie.”

In summary, we should suspend all Muslim immigration, is that correct. Ok, that's great. Indefinitely?

Should we start making Muslims in the United States wear a red crescent and moon so that we can identify them out on the streets? That probably wouldn't be necessary for all of them, the women cover up in those ninja masks, but definitely make the men wear something so we can identify them. Perhaps it would just be easier to round them all up and put them in intern camps until we can arrange for them to be deported to a Muslim country. Is there any other group that should receive similar treatment while we're at it?

zeeblofowl_1969

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
Trump leads because all of the others on the GOP's ticket are nut jobs or empty suits.
I swear him and Bill Clinton have a bet going " I can say the most vile stupid shit and the GOP sheep will still vote for me.....

Al-Namrood

Excellent!

I've been planning on opening a Sharia Law practice. Based on the above I should be doing a booming business (no pun intended) in no time at all :)

PS: Mention you heard about me on Freeones and receive a genuine muslim prayer rug - a $90 value for just $9.99!
PSS: Order your rug now and get a free compass, so you'll always know which direction to bow!

449992383638_515.jpg

Full-quoting a "Breitbart-"News"" article for facts, that is nice. Because if you want unbiased, fair and balanced news, that is the best place to go.

If you want to follow a similar school of logic, you could as well demand that the south states should be turned into a high-risk Jade Helm zone. Too many proud southerners and klan nazi christians running wild.

See? Same stupid shit

I dont get it

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
In summary, we should suspend all Muslim immigration, is that correct. Ok, that's great. Indefinitely?

Should we start making Muslims in the United States wear a red crescent and moon so that we can identify them out on the streets? That probably wouldn't be necessary for all of them, the women cover up in those ninja masks, but definitely make the men wear something so we can identify them. Perhaps it would just be easier to round them all up and put them in intern camps until we can arrange for them to be deported to a Muslim country. Is there any other group that should receive similar treatment while we're at it?

The sad thing is: The USA don't have the railroad logistics to round them up as efficiently as we germans had and have. But at least you can be 100% sure there will be a shitload of Reichskristallnacht, as it has already begun. And it is so heartwarming to see even the children of the true americans join in to show the little muslim breed their place.

Oh, what a great Führer Herr Tump is! Blut und Ehre!

frankontop

Practices kissing in the mirror.
a mosque is a symbol of victory over the infidel - using religious rights to laugh at the kuffir- islam causes probelms all over the world - imams brainwashing gullible muslims in sharia law - power control and money and endless sex for muslim men - women have no rights under sharia law. Close all mosques deport all imams and repatriate all muslims - they are allowed to lie to non muslims and will kill all non believers - never trust a muslim - Pakistan Iran and Turkey are not to be trusted.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1496/mosques-on-sacred-sites-of-defeated-enemies

xfire

The sad thing is: The USA don't have the railroad logistics to round them up as efficiently as we germans had and have. But at least you can be 100% sure there will be a shitload of Reichskristallnacht, as it has already begun. And it is so heartwarming to see even the children of the true americans join in to show the little muslim breed their place.

Oh, what a great Führer Herr Tump is! Blut und Ehre!

It's springtime for Trump and the Republicans!

georges

Staff member

See the list of all attacks done by muslim terrorists https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks and don't tell me that you feel safe living with people who are ok for killing non muslims and who want to implement sharia law in the USA

Also please explain me why your friend Nobama refuses To Investigate San Bern. Islamist Group because Of ‘Civil Liberties’ :
http://mikesamerica.blogspot.fr/2015/12/obama-admin-canceled-program-which-may.html
http://www.infowars.com/whistleblow...t-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...tigation-might-stopped-san-bernardino-attack/

Also Will Smith donated money to the Nation of Islam:
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/will-smith-jada-pinkett-smith-donate-money-nation-islam/
http://stop-hate-crimes.com/2015/09/12/will-smith-donates-150k-to-nation-of-islam-rally/
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2015/09/16/will-smith-nation-of-islam-louis-farrakhan/

Do you consider those to be good news??

xfire

See the list of all attacks done by muslim terrorists and don't tell me that you feel safe living with people who are ok for killing non muslims and who want to implement sharia law in the USA. Also please explain me why your friend Nobama refuses To Investigate San Bern. Islamist Group because Of ‘Civil Liberties’ : Also Will Smith donated money to the Nation of Islam: Do you consider those to be good news??

Still unclear on whether or not Muslim immigration should be suspended indefinitely and which other groups deserve similar treatment. Muslims can go fuck themselves and their sharia bullshit, I've got as much tolerance for them as I do any other group that thinks they get special rights not afforded to everyone else. My point is that you don't get to prosecute or persecute other people on things they haven't done.

georges

Staff member
Still unclear on whether or not Muslim immigration should be suspended indefinitely and which other groups deserve similar treatment. Muslims can go fuck themselves and their sharia bullshit, I've got as much tolerance for them as I do any other group that thinks they get special rights not afforded to everyone else. My point is that you don't get to prosecute or persecute other people on things they haven't done.

It is rare that I agree with you on some thing but in all honesty you have a point with your last sentence :hatsoff: But problem is that moderate muslims haven't demonstrated against radical muslims, that is my main beef.

xfire

It is rare that I agree with you on some thing but in all honesty you have a point with your last sentence :hatsoff: But problem is that moderate muslims haven't demonstrated against radical muslims, that is my main beef.

I agree that moderate Muslims should have the courage to stand against the radicals that infect their religion, but that doesn't make it alright to blame them for the bad actions of people that share their faith. I can't fucking stand the Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't continually speak out against them and if we hold ourselves to what you're saying than all Christians (of which I do consider myself, contrary to what some may think), should rail against them, and not just sometimes. Yes, I know, Westboro Baptist Church doesn't behead people but they're still shitty people and bad representatives of the Christian faith; point being that no one is responsible for the crimes of others.

Al-Namrood

I agree that moderate Muslims should have the courage to stand against the radicals that infect their religion, but that doesn't make it alright to blame them for the bad actions of people that share their faith. I can't fucking stand the Westboro Baptist Church, but I don't continually speak out against them and if we hold ourselves to what you're saying than all Christians (of which I do consider myself, contrary to what some may think), should rail against them, and not just sometimes. Yes, I know, Westboro Baptist Church doesn't behead people but they're still shitty people and bad representatives of the Christian faith; point being that no one is responsible for the crimes of others.

Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

For non-Muslims this principle, called Taqiyya, is another surprising concept of Islam. While most other religions speak highly of truthfulness the Qur’an instructs Muslims to lie to non-Muslims about their beliefs and their political ambitions to protect and spread Islam.

There are many examples of today’s Islamic leaders saying one thing in English for the Western press, and then saying something entirely different to their own followers in Arabic a few days later.

Deceiving the enemy is always useful in war, and Islam is at war with the non-Islamic world until the whole world follows Shari’a law. All non-Muslims living in non-Islamic states are therefore enemies. So deceiving Westerners is totally acceptable — even encouraged — if it can forward the goals of the spread of Islam.

As a recent example, the Islamic American Relief Agency were seemingly raising money for orphans, but in fact giving the money to terrorists. They deceived good-hearted Western infidels into giving money to organizations that were actively killing Western infidels.

Do the research yourself; this is not an isolated case.

"Islam as a religion of peace."

Muslim organizations worldwide often declare that Islam is a religion of peace, but what does that really mean? It seems easy for a Muslim to quote a peaceful verse from the early parts of the Qur’an while, by following the principle of Taqiyya, neglecting to mention the fact that it has been officially abrogated by later, more violent verses.

According to the Qur’an the world will be at peace only when Islam and Shari’a reign in every country — and never until then. This is why every Muslim can truthfully say that Islam is a religion of peace.

xfire

Muslims are allowed to deceive non-Muslims if it helps Islam.

For non-Muslims this principle, called Taqiyya, is another surprising concept of Islam. While most other religions speak highly of truthfulness the Qur’an instructs Muslims to lie to non-Muslims about their beliefs and their political ambitions to protect and spread Islam.

There are many examples of today’s Islamic leaders saying one thing in English for the Western press, and then saying something entirely different to their own followers in Arabic a few days later.

Deceiving the enemy is always useful in war, and Islam is at war with the non-Islamic world until the whole world follows Shari’a law. All non-Muslims living in non-Islamic states are therefore enemies. So deceiving Westerners is totally acceptable — even encouraged — if it can forward the goals of the spread of Islam.

As a recent example, the Islamic American Relief Agency were seemingly raising money for orphans, but in fact giving the money to terrorists. They deceived good-hearted Western infidels into giving money to organizations that were actively killing Western infidels.

Do the research yourself; this is not an isolated case.

"Islam as a religion of peace."

Muslim organizations worldwide often declare that Islam is a religion of peace, but what does that really mean? It seems easy for a Muslim to quote a peaceful verse from the early parts of the Qur’an while, by following the principle of Taqiyya, neglecting to mention the fact that it has been officially abrogated by later, more violent verses.

According to the Qur’an the world will be at peace only when Islam and Shari’a reign in every country — and never until then. This is why every Muslim can truthfully say that Islam is a religion of peace.

You're saying that every muslim alive is secretly at war with non-muslims and have no desire to live peacefully with others and are willing to lie about their real agenda to further their jihad. If that's true it really is disturbing and I have no reason to doubt what you're saying. That being said, religious practices are protected by the United States Constitution and as long as they don't commit crimes to further their agenda they're free to feel and believe whatever they want and the criminals that engage in illegal acts are solely responsible for their actions, you don't get to prosecute and persecute innocent people that share a fucked up religious belief system with people who commit criminal acts.