• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will Denise Miliani Ever Get Her Chebs + Gash Out Fully?

Will Denise Miliani Ever Get Her Chebs + Gash Out Fully?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • just the left nipple and a flash of her beaver

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters

Zoocube

Practices kissing in the mirror.
proper minge teasing bastard but i fucking love her.

DreamSparrow

Will fuck for FreeOnes!
Probably her rack at some point, and it's going to be a massive disappointment to all those poor guys who think her breasts are natural.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
::desperately looking for the 'Gawd I love eurotalk' option::

What dreamsparrow said. Too little, too late. But sorta in reverse, like.. too big, too ..um, yeah. Chebs, hehe.

Gash!!!!!

You made me laugh, I havent heard that word since I was a nipper back in the old east end before it was burnt down in the summer of 52.

We were standing around chatting like we do, and Pikie Jim was chatting about some local harlot he had just had a bit of how's your father, and as soon as he said the word "Gash" the whole east end burst into flames.

FreeThugz

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Gash!!!!!

You made me laugh, I havent heard that word since I was a nipper back in the old east end before it was burnt down in the summer of 52.

We were standing around chatting like we do, and Pikie Jim was chatting about some local harlot he had just had a bit of how's your father, and as soon as he said the word "Gash" the whole east end burst into flames.

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

Zoocube

Practices kissing in the mirror.
so no one thinks a cheeky beaver flash or left nipple. hintresting.

Member2019

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
The question is ...

proper minge teasing bastard but i fucking love her.
The question is ...
Will people love her if she goes topless and they are clearly fake?

I mean, she clearly has some smaller, more "hanging" breasts in very early Sports by Brooks photos.
How many would be "turned off" by a very, very possible set of "enhancements"?

For me, she's got a wide set of hips, but almost boney mid-section.
It's a perfect hourglass from the front, and it's an unreal S-curve from the side.
She's made me blast when she's got a bikini on, sporting those hips'n curves around that exposed mid-section.
I totally could care less if she's nude or those are covered, because it's the shape that makes me lose it.

I'm of the opinion that she's raped my eyes all she can with that figure, regardless of if its in clothes or not.
So how many are with my view?
Or are you still wondering what lies underneath the clothes, as if that will make it more intensive that it is already?

hedonis

I can set my own custom title!
I certainly won't look away if I see pics of her naked, but I'm not eagerly awaiting for them, either.

H

senob44

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Doesn't matter much to me, but I don't think she will do it.