• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

women wearing watches

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Maybe you get the impression they are the ones you will not have to wait an hour for when you two are going out for a party?

That's what make ME mad ^^

~~whimsy~~

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
The fact they know how to properly put put a watch on and be able to tell time shows they are able to discern from baby step intelligence steps. If they were unable to do any of these they would not bother wearing the watch.

You sir must go for a woman with brains! :)

Hot Mega

brodkill: Hey babe, that Timex really does wonders for your wrist. I know the Timex can take a lickin'..how about you?:drool1:

Timex wearing 'babe': :confused: Uh, thanks?:o Do you usually carry a roll of quarters in your front pocket?

~~whimsy~~

"I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years......"

I still have the watch. Thank you for bringing it back to me.

Though I had it washed. The smell of kimchi, feces, and blood was too overbearing for the rest of the family.

larrybyrd

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
I love seeing sexy women wearing classy watches sucking and fucking cocks. A Rolex on the wrist of a gorgous woman jacking a cock off in her mouth is so hot!! I would love to find some names of ladies who are hot and rock a Rolex datejust or other nice watches....

larrybyrd

I love seeing a sexy woman wearing a Rolex datejust sucking and fucking cocks.Something about a class watch makes me so horny... does this turn anyone else on?....check out Diamond foxxx,stormy daniels,brittney andrews shay sights,lady sonia.....all classy women dressed sexy, wearing gorgous watches getting fucked ....the classy sexy look is amazing....

larrybyrd

I would love some help finding pictures,links of sexy women wearing hot rolex watches....