• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Capturing 38% of the vote in this 5-way match, the committee selects Fireside Flame to advance to Round 2 of the World Class Nudes 7 Playoff Tournament!

Final Tally
Fireside Flame - 5
The Last Word - 4
Exotic Elegance - 3
Babe Salad - 1
Vivid Strip - 0

note: by finishing 2nd, The Last Word, remains alive for medal and/or title contention, that is, until/unless Fireside Flame is eliminated.

wmonbear

Season 7
World-Class Nudes Playoffs

Solo Division
Round 1

Match 3

Coed Cutie

Brink of Twilight

Tennis Tease

Gia Ramey-Gay

Untamed Caprice

Which photo do you like best overall?

Poll Duration: 48 hours

1st Tiebreaker: winner determined by votes cast by panel's "Superjudges"
2nd Tiebreaker: winner determined by first pic to received 3 Superjudges' votes

WCN , WCT, I-KON
Novel photo tournaments, together, serving as the quintessential awards academy for nude-glamour photography!

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Coed Cutie

DuanCulo

Staff member
Untamed Caprice

wmonbear

Tennis Tease

Full disclosure: Upon further investigation, it was discovered that the featured model in Tennis Tease has had surgical augmentation of her breasts (implants).

Last edited:

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Tennis Tease (regardless of the enhanced jugs)😁

wmonbear

Gia Ramey-Gay is my vote, by default, as it seems to be the least flawed when compared to the other pics in the group.
As I posted this match, I was originally going to vote for Untamed Caprice. But the more I looked at it, the more it's "problem" became apparent to me.
When judging a photo, I often ask, "what could make this picture better?". In the case of "Untamed", Capice's head is overly tilted right.
The image would have been stronger, in my opinion, had she posed with her head more in line with her body.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Gia Ramey-Gay is my vote, by default, as it seems to be the least flawed when compared to the other pics in the group.
As I posted this match, I was originally going to vote for Untamed Caprice. But the more I looked at it, the more it's "problem" became apparent to me.
When judging a photo, I often ask, "what could make this picture better?". In the case of "Untamed", Capice's head is overly tilted right.
The image would have been stronger, in my opinion, had she posed with her head more in line with her body.
The Tushy scene is "Morning Ritual" with Marcello Bravo. Your picture was # 25 in the gallery.

If this can help, these are a bit better without the Little Carprice head-tilt ..

# 23

23.jpg

# 24

24.jpg

Unfortunately neither one was nominated in the WCN Niche and Fetish Corner thread.

Reactions: sj1

wmonbear