• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Young girls with blown-out boxes...whyyyy!

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Dude, you're like most guys and maybe worse. You'd probably nibble on any pussy that got within a tongue's reach cause chances are you don't get your tongue within reach of to many pussies to often.
"A real pussy" - Explain...what is a "real pussy" exactly? Is that the pussy that YOU could "real"...istically pull? In that case I'm afraid to see what your idea of a "real pussy" looks like. Bottom line; some of us still have options and choices and are able to create preferences based on our options. Unfortunately, most men have to take what they can get and learn to like it.

rofl2.gif

You're a complete dumbass, PucaLottaPuss. You should check out Papa's website before you go shooting turds out of your mouth.

STDiva

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Dude, you're like most guys and maybe worse. You'd probably nibble on any pussy that got within a tongue's reach cause chances are you don't get your tongue within reach of to many pussies to often.

This made me lol papagmp prob gets more action than everybody else in this thread combined.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Dude, you have your facts all efft up.
We aren't even talking about loose or tight pussies here. We're talking about the look...on the outside. Catch-up bud.
Do you ever find yourself having a preference? Do you generally like red cars more than say yellow cars?
I'm not saying I hate saggy pussy lips...I simply prefer them smaller...for whatever the reason I get a little more excited when a chick drops her panties and I see what I prefer.

you're silly PhucaLottaPuss and you need to make up your mind on a subject before commenting and before that you need to figure out what the words you say actually mean. the term "blown-out" in reference to a vagina means LOOSE and WORN OUT. while we're on the subject of definitions, what does the word "efft" mean? can't you just say FUCK instead and not beat around the bush? don't worry about offending me, i can take it and it won't make you look as pathetic. :)

SpexyAshleigh

MasterBlaster
Official Checked Star Member
Dude has his preferences and thats perfectly fine - us women have preferences on alot of things too. I definitely prefer a guy with class, who doesn't judge others and talk down on them because of something so trivial as physical appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and I should add, that I have a BEAUTIFUL set of pussy lips ;)

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Those are absolutely beautiful labia minor - I'd nibble on that shit all night long.

Have I mentioned that I hate you?

But let's not let that get in the way... have you got any more pics of that one girl in the short skirt, the ones taken from behind, with her gorgeous, dangling pussy lips showing just below her mini-skirt? :drool2: Great shots, my man! :thumbsup:

WHYYYYYYY!

potd-120912-44330-big.jpg

Oh man... I just got a major boner. Got any more pics of her?

This made me lol papagmp prob gets more action than everybody else in this thread combined.

We know! We know!!! And I hate him!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I appreciate the compliments but it's not cool to be all "Wwwhhhhyyyyy????!!!!!" about larger labia.

I get that "Wwwhhhhyyyyy????!!!!!" isn't cool. But what about a :thumbsup: if a fellow meets a girl so blessed?

:D

Harley Spencer

I don't know and frankly I don't care.
I get that "Wwwhhhhyyyyy????!!!!!" isn't cool. But what about a :thumbsup: if a fellow meets a girl so blessed?

:D

I'm completely okay with a guy being in love with a particular trait on a woman. I am not okay with a guy acting like a body part such as this is inferior to any other girl's and saying he wishes it were different or that it's disappointing.

PhucaLottaPuss

You looking at me?
I appreciate the compliments but it's not cool to be all "Wwwhhhhyyyyy????!!!!!" about larger labia. Shall I post a photo of a tiny penis and say "Wwwwhhhyyyy???!!! What's up with the tiny penises?!?!" Honestly.

You bring up a good point...Let's pretend; you're talking to a 6 foot 4, 225lb totally ripped up dude...you've been anticipating having sex with him, you finally get the chance, he pulls down his pants and he's rockin' a pinky finger size unit.....are you pumped or disappointed?
I must have lost my mind, I don't what I was thinking...why would I possibly think an anonymous internet chat forum would be good place to post and discuss my opinions and sexual preferences. I'm such an idiot.
By the way; check out this mini elephant trunk.

potd-120914-44588-big.jpg

SpexyAshleigh

MasterBlaster
You bring up a good point...Let's pretend; you're talking to a 6 foot 4, 225lb totally ripped up dude...you've been anticipating having sex with him, you finally get the chance, he pulls down his pants and he's rockin' a pinky finger size unit.....are you pumped or disappointed?
I must have lost my mind, I don't what I was thinking...why would I possibly think an anonymous internet chat forum would be good place to post and discuss my opinions and sexual preferences. I'm such an idiot.

you act like large pussy lips are affecting the vagina to the point where you can't stick it in and get off. A micro penis pretty much ensures that we aren't going to get off at all, so there is a huge difference between something physical that women require in order to be pleasured, and your aesthetic preferences. I hope you aren't some fat, greasy loser sitting behind your computer, and you're actually a '10' because unless you have zero flaws, you have no right to talk shit about a womans body. Period. Have your preferences, thats perfectly fine. Hell, even voice them. But to go as far as to insult women with this trait, as if you're perfect and its alright to talk down about them...its flat out arrogant and douchey. I'm willing to bet with this attitude, its either an internet facade to make you look tough, or you've never actually seen much pussy IRL, let alone gotten to fuck them. :2 cents:

Harley Spencer

I don't know and frankly I don't care.

EXACTLY what Spexy said. The size of a woman's labia has absolutely nothing to do with your pleasure during sex. The size of a man's penis has almost EVERYTHING to do with a woman's pleasure during sex- that combined with his movements. You can have a huge dick and not get a woman off if you don't know the motion of the ocean. But bigger dicks does mean more pleasure. The size of a woman's labia has absolutely nothing, nada, zilch to do with how good sex feels for you.

For me, I don't give a fuck what your penis looks like. It can be pale, tan, two toned, speckled, black, circumcised, uncircumcised, veiny, smooth, it doesn't fucking matter. I don't care what it looks like, and neither do most women. If you are good at sex and are a decent size, then we're happy. I don't give a damn how big your balls are, I'm not going to make fun of you for how small or big they are, if they're lopsided, if you only have one, if you have 3. It makes no difference.

Men are visual creatures. You can be the fattest, nastiest, smelliest, most dirty, disgusting man on the face of the Earth and you will STILL act like Megan Fox isn't good enough for you, because her forehead is too big, or her feet are too thin, or her eyes are too small, or her hair is too dark, or her legs are too long. Fucking hypocritical. Women are visual, but it is not what drives us. We are emotional, logical, physical, psychological creatures. Touch is what drives us, be it physical touch or mentally touched.

Death-Proof-69

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

Men are visual creatures. You can be the fattest, nastiest, smelliest, most dirty, disgusting man on the face of the Earth and you will STILL act like Megan Fox isn't good enough for you, because her forehead is too big, or her feet are too thin, or her eyes are too small, or her hair is too dark, or her legs are too long.
Fucking hypocritical. Women are visual, but it is not what drives us. We are emotional, logical, physical, psychological creatures. Touch is what drives us, be it physical touch or mentally touched.

a secret for you, the dudes who are like that are more often than not extremely insecure and don't get laid much if ever and act that way to compensate and make themselves feel better. just my observation anyway.