• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*2024 US Presidential Elections* - Candidates, Statistics, Campaign Timelines, Debates

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Why? The polling at this point suggests a dead heat between Biden and Trump. Trump can win an election.
And what if the Dems come to their senses and replace joe on the ticket? There are several Dems I can think of who are chomping at the bit.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
And what if the Dems come to their senses and replace joe on the ticket? There are several Dems I can think of who are chomping at the bit.
I think it is mildly amusing that the re-match no one wants is the most likely scenario at this point.

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
GOP presidential candidates last night just lowered the bar for highest office in the land and "leader" of the free world.
According to 6 out of 8 Republican candidates on the debate stage, it's now okay/acceptable to elect a convicted felon to be President of the United States.
Shameful. 😧

georges

Staff member
GOP presidential candidates last night just lowered the bar for highest office in the land and "leader" of the free world.
According to 6 out of 8 Republican candidates on the debate stage, it's now okay/acceptable to elect a convicted felon to be President of the United States.
Shameful. 😧
Yes and what about creepy Joe whose son used his father to enrich the Biden familly and meddled inabsolutely illegal business dealings with Chinese, you give it a free pass right? Joe is everything except honest and trustworthy,he is a senile man and absolute pathological liar. I am not worried for Trump , because Trump replaced top attorney hours before surrender, hires 'best criminal defense attorney in Georgia'. I am more worried about the constant weaponization of the DOJ and the political radicalisation of various law enforcement agencies by the radical democrats since Biden's election.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes and what about creepy Joe whose son used his father to enrich the Biden familly and meddled inabsolutely illegal business dealings with Chinese, you give it a free pass right? Joe is everything except honest and trustworthy,he is a senile man and absolute pathological liar. I am not worried for Trump , because Trump replaced top attorney hours before surrender, hires 'best criminal defense attorney in Georgia'. I am more worried about the constant weaponization of the DOJ and the political radicalisation of various law enforcement agencies by the radical democrats since Biden's election.
Sad. Real sad. Sorry that you feel that way @georges You bet much? ... With the 2024 election ... Trump ain't winning this. I'll call it right now.

Biden won 2020 by 7.1 million votes.

Biden/Harris is going to win 2024 by close to 8.4 million votes.

Last edited:

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
When your assertion amounts to whataboutism, accusations against Biden without any actual evidence, and the false equivalence of worrying about the illegal activities of somebody that not only wasn't president (and for the record I don't give a shirt of Hunter goes to jail for illegal activities he's done), but has never held any political office at all, you never had much of a point or any rational thought in the first place.

I do find it interesting you do however at the same time somehow think it's weaponization of law enforcement agencies when they go after somebody with mountains of evidence against them, and are lenient towards that person no less considering how almost any normal average person would have long been sent to jail for doing just a fraction of what Trump has done, and continues to do while charged.

gmase

When your assertion amounts to whataboutism, accusations against Biden without any actual evidence, and the false equivalence of worrying about the illegal activities of somebody that not only wasn't president (and for the record I don't give a shirt of Hunter goes to jail for illegal activities he's done), but has never held any political office at all, you never had much of a point or any rational thought in the first place.

I do find it interesting you do however at the same time somehow think it's weaponization of law enforcement agencies when they go after somebody with mountains of evidence against them, and are lenient towards that person no less considering how almost any normal average person would have long been sent to jail for doing just a fraction of what Trump has done, and continues to do while charged.
When you only read the Western Journal, you're not getting anything close to objective.

georges

Staff member
When you only read the Western Journal, you're not getting anything close to objective.
Neiether when one reads MSNBC, the Washington post, the Huff Post,Politico and those newspapers whose so called journalists colluded with Clinton in the Russian collusion delusion and maybe remember the huge anti Trump bias and derangement syndrome of the left wing MSM medias

Attachments

• liberalmedias3.jpg
    liberalmedias3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 88
  • liberalmedias8.jpg
    liberalmedias8.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

georges

Staff member
Sad. Real sad. Sorry that you feel that way @georges You bet much? ... With the 2024 election ... Trump ain't winning this. I'll call it right now.

Biden won 2020 by 7.1 million votes.

Biden/Harris is going to win 2024 by close to 8.4 million votes.
Very unlikely is the lame duo Biden/Harris going to win in 2024, things is that despite all the indictments against him Trump used his mug shot to flip script on Democrats, and it paid off big in fundraising numbers. He succed to rack up 7.1 million of $ following thedays he was arrested that is much more money racking up than creepy Joe and his bunch of Obama era devotees. Even Ron De Santis succeeded to rack up more than 1 million of $ the day after the debate, not bad at all. But Trump is the favorite.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Very unlikely is the lame duo Biden/Harris going to win in 2024, things is that despite all the indictments against him Trump used his mug shot to flip script on Democrats, and it paid off big in fundraising numbers. He succed to rack up 7.1 million of $ following thedays he was arrested that is much more money racking up than creepy Joe and his bunch of Obama era devotees. Even Ron De Santis succeeded to rack up more than 1 million of $ the day after the debate, not bad at all. But Trump is the favorite.
You're losing sight of it. He's finally being called on the carpet. He has to be held accountable for these treasonous acts. These indictments mean a lot. The January Sixth Insurrection and the Classified Documents cases.

He can say all he wants that the 2020 Presidential election was stolen (he has a right to say that under the First Amendment), but the fake electors scheme will do him in. It shows that he knew that he lost the election and by bringing in fake electors is just the icing on the cake. That's where his Protected First Amendment speech is broken. Because he is now using it to commit criminal acts to overturn an election to stay in power. Using any way necessary to achieve that goal. That's the first case in Washington, D.C.

With the classified documents case, the second case; he may have showed Iranian placements and other secret documents to not the best people. What U.S. military groups and counter-intelligence teams did he put at risk? They have him on audio tape so he can't deny any of it. Remember he was not the President not at the time of these matters. He's been trying to spin this every which way he can and say that, "Hey, Joe Biden did the same thing." But it's falling on deaf ears. That's because Joe Biden gave back all the papers when asked. Even Mike Pence gave back all the papers when asked. Donald Trump refused to give back any papers. Because Donald Trump believes that he still is the President. He's not. Then, Trump was caught lying to his attorney Evan Corcoran. To have him only look in two allowed places to search one or two rooms in Mar-a-Lago. The Judge even had Mr. Corcoran break attorney-client privilege and disclose what he knew and wrote about Trump to the Grand Jury. Trump shouldn't have been possessing these documents. But the erasing of video tape surveillance footage there under his say so will also hurt his case in Florida. He's a walking time bomb. Constantly puts his foot in his mouth. All brought about by himself being stupid.

Lastly, if it hasn't been said already; he also can't keep his mouth shut. Look at the E. Jean Carrol case. She's going to take him for even more money in that defamation sexual abuse case. With the federal trials, the Department of Justice has too strong a case.There just too much overwhelming evidence here. Even his ex White House counsel, Ty Cobb and former Attorney General William Barr; guys that were on and by his side as staunch GOP supporters, say that at the heart of these DOJ cases are very strong. Cases that he'll probably lose. Not just one case but two.

Not to mention the case that Alvin Bragg has brought. Made stronger, because Donald Trump and his attorneys tried to have the case moved to the Southern District Federal Court. The U.S. District Court sent it back to the State Supreme Court under Judge Merchan. The federal judge ruled that DA Bragg does not have to prove two things. Just one, and that makes it easier for the Manhattan District Attorney to prove falsified business records. Those misdemeanors become felonies under New York State law. New York Attorney General Letitia James' lawsuit is a civil case. She's asking for $250 million. If the Trump Organization loses that, then there won't be the Trump Organization doing any more business in New York. How many lenders, banks and insurance companies relied on these false documents? Based on over-inflated property values? How many loans were obtained by fraudulent means? Then the case in Georgia under Fani Willis, that's another case he can't shut up on.

No, he's going to be spending time in a jail cell in the next year. The lame attorneys that he hires won't be able to get him out of these things.

Last edited:

gmase

Neiether when one reads MSNBC, the Washington post, the Huff Post,Politico and those newspapers whose so called journalists colluded with Clinton in the Russian collusion delusion and maybe remember the huge anti Trump bias and derangement syndrome of the left wing MSM medias
That's why you don't rely upon one source. The Hill, Politico, NPR, and the WSJ are all great outlets.

georges

Staff member
That's why you don't rely upon one source. The Hill, Politico, NPR, and the WSJ are all great outlets.
And I don't rely on the Hill and Politico, since they are left wing MSM outlets and Biden minions with a severe bias againstTrump and also suffering from Trump derangement syndrome . Their journalists were involved the Russian delusion meddling. NPR and WSJ are more or less ok

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Dear George,

the call for members to stop drifting into name-calling also means us staffers should not do it, as well.

Regarding the deeds the Trump administration did, it is almost impossible to pack them all in one post, so I'll say:
Yes, OF COURSE the current prosecuters were active back in his days in the White House: That's when he was the most active in his criminal deeds against the country, and further about.

And now the cases were brought, and he has to face the consequences.

Of course, other politicians broke the law, too, and that is always goinng to happen. But tat doesn't change anything for his various cases.

And those other politicians are to be discussed in other threads.

So, staff included, get your act together, I am not going to just watch forever.

gmase

And I don't rely on the Hill and Politico, since they are left wing MSM outlets and Biden minions with a severe bias againstTrump and also suffering from Trump derangement syndrome . Their journalists were involved the Russian delusion meddling. NPR and WSJ are more or less ok
For the record: Your chart listed The Hill in the center column - not on the left.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Shameful. 😧
On the bright side, you could take that as those 6 candidates accepting that a conviction is likely, or at least possible. Hence they were hedging their bets in case he comes back.

Here's another far-right media company ...

View attachment 1081124

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Epoch_Times

Reaching Asians.

I've actually done research on them. They're more an Anti-Chinese/CCP media wing of the FG. Mostly harmless, or maybe a "enemy of my enemy" situation.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes, they dislike the PRC government tremendously. I read some of their articles during the Pandemic. I was thinking of taking a subscription out until I found that were big supporters of ex-President Donald Trump. My eventual answer is no to that.

Shameful. 😧
On the bright side, you could take that as those 6 candidates accepting that a conviction is likely, or at least possible. Hence they were hedging their bets in case he comes back.
Yes, from the two guys I actually support.

Asa Hutchinson, the former Republican Arkansas Governor, who has been anti-Trump since the very beginning. Going back to before he was President, when he was running in 2012. Hutchinson also criticized the Trump Administration in 2017, so you know he is anti-MAGA. And Chris Christy, the former Republican New Jersey Governor, who has been anti-Trump since the Federal indictment in Florida. But I think Christy turned against him after he left office in January 2021 which was well before the time that Donald Trump announced his candidacy for President in 2024.

If Donald Trump wasn't running, I would definitely would be supporting a Hutchinson/Christy ticket or a Christy/Hutchinson ticket for the 2024 election. If Trump becomes the Republican nominee, I'm going to vote for Biden/Harris.

@georges -- As a lifetime registered Republican, I voted for George W. Bush/Dick Cheney in 2004; John McCain/Sarah Palin in 2008; Mitt Romney/Paul Ryan in 2012. Romney and Ryan are Republicans who I support and who are also anti-Trump and anti-MAGA. I also like John Boehner the ex-Speaker of the House. Another tough Republican who is also anti-Trump, anti-MAGA and anti-Ted Cruz.

Was Barrack Obama a good President? Given that his troubled second term was marred having to deal with Boehner and Ryan, and those Tea Partiers ... I would have to say so. He did give us, in the United States, a National Healthcare Plan. Also known as the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare.

He was much better than one-term LOSER # 45 could ever be. Donald Trump is responsible for all those Covid-19 deaths. Six Hundred Thousand dead Americans. One of them was a close relative of mine. Something I just can't forgive.

Donald Trump has no character. He's dishonest. He lies, cheats and steals. He got my vote in 2016 but not in 2020. I can never again vote for Donald Trump. Call me biased.

The end.

Last edited:

wmonbear

Love comes and goes but FreeOnes is forever.
Trump, Biden... two fundamentally unfit candidates for POTUS [one much more than the other] and for vastly different reasons.
Aside from perhaps the Civil War, this has undoubtedly been the worst era and lowest point in American political history.

Last edited:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump, Biden... two fundamentally unfit candidates for POTUS [one much more than the other] and for vastly different reasons.
Aside from perhaps the Civil War, this has undoubtedly been the worst era and lowest point in American political history.

Give me the top five reasons each one of them is unfit.