• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Grool-ish Start to Your Day

FO's system was having .. "posting issues.." The previous post is also new - I think 340?

Spoiled with yet MORE tits! Kinda small, though – likely A-cups. Interesting – overall a dark complexion, but a SUPER pink hood! And it looks like her clit is “saying Hi!” Me-thinks she was flogging that clit as fast as she could, and realized how wet her pussy was getting. She dipped her middle finger in there to see – and she came out with a thick fiber of grool.

916-finger-super thick-2.png

Last edited:
Hope everyone enjoyed the FO system "burp" double-post, last time! The thread got pushed to page 2 again, so time for a new post!

As I shared in the last “set,” I’m down to the last couple dozen pictures. So, no more “rationing” pictures with tits! Nice tits for a thin frame – probably B-cups? With pierced nipples! Looks like she is on a bed: gray-pattern white comforter, and she also has a tan blanket on top of it. Me-thinks she was masturbating; slightly off to the right? I think she wanted to stick an adult toy inside her. So, she spread her legs open. She then checked to see if she needed lube or not. She has a camel toe-ish pussy, so she tugged her pussy open with her index finger. As she did so, her middle finger grazed the right side of her pussy. As she removed it, a web of grool had attached itself to the side.

510-decent web-from right labia though-spread CT-3.jpg

Whoa – classic camel toe! She was likely engaged in foreplay, on her right side. She likes the doggie style position, so she rearranged herself, and got down on all fours. While fooling around, prior – the grool she generated attached itself to her inner right thigh.

245-thin right-CT-3.jpg

I’ve actually got a decent amount of inventory / grool pic narratives set up. So, I went through them, to find one appropriately themed for the 4th of July. I went with this one, because of the red, white and blue blouse you can see at the top of the picture. Hence why there are two “drip on leg” pics, back-to-back!

Talk about labia engorged with blood, eh? Such a deep-pink color! With our subject parting her legs, there is just enough of a gape in her pussy for her grool to drain out. It landed on her inner-right thigh, and is already streaming a good way to her knees!

221-good length-pickled labia-2.jpg

This set’s ebony selection. Maybe she’s on the edge of a mattress? Looks like another instance of our subject engaging in foreplay and getting all hot and bothered. She then tells her partner to enter her, doggie-style. As she gets down on all fours, the grool on top of her glistening pussy is draining downwards, culminating in a bulbous drop.

704-black-thick drop starting-MIN labia-2.jpg

Mmmmm – puffy hood, leading to engorged labia! With the right one collapsing outwards. Or .. from what is top-dead-center – she withdrew the vibrator favoring that side. Looks like her body was responding to said vibrator, as one can tell from the thick string of grool that is attached! And, with enough volume, that grool likely slid off it, and is working its way “back home,” as shown in the drop starting to work its way down the string.

449-1 finger-MIN labia-from above-2.jpg

Wow! Looks like she had an initial thin strand of grool that was so long, it is out-of-picture length. Whoever is taking the picture likely encouraged her to .. queef / “push” more out. Hence you can see how much thicker the top half of it is – particularly with the thick drop of grool just past the mid-point!

105-long & thici & OOP-MIN labia-2.jpg

And, yet another picture in this set with a nipple! I think so – look towards the upper left corner – engulfed in a bushy .. bathrobe sash?? Anyway .. another pretty pussy to worship. Slightly puffy hood, with engorged and flappy labia. The right one is more engorged, and is collapsing outwards. With her legs apart, that creates a nice gape. She was likely masturbating / playing with said hood, and felt herself getting wet. She inserted the trip of her index finger, and as she withdrew it, along with it was a thick thread of grool.

448-1 finger-right flappy & gaping-2.jpg

As I mentioned a few posts above, in #344 - I'm four-sets deep in grool pic reviews with narratives. So, I'll be updating the thread likely Friday mornings / weekly, regardless of whether the thread is pushed down to page 2 or not.

I was taking a look through what remains of my inventory for the second .. universe of grool pics, and there are still enough that I like to do at least one more set. As mentioned the past couple – bonus pics with nipples and tits!

Look at the thickness of the grool as it is draining out of her pussy. Both in the width, and also the volume! I’m also lovin’ that right labia, engorged and collapsing outwards.

926_pouring out of her-lesb-getting fingered-2.jpg

With it being BBQ-time, who is up for some super-pickled labia?? Looks like her grool is escaping her lower pussy via a thin filament, and is falling right, and down her inner right thigh. Likely at least a B-cup right tit visible, too.

226-thin & down right leg-super puffy-3.jpg

Ha, ha – look at that pose! Hypothetical scenario: our subject is off from college, and decides to invite her new BF to visit while her parents are working. They proceed to tear each others’ clothes off, as they make the way to her bedroom. Her BF isn’t as experienced as she is. She tells him how wet she is / ready for him. He looks at her perplexed. She touches her index and middle fingers to her pussy, and came away with a strand of grool to prove her point! And, again – likely at least B-cup titties!

470-1 finger-MIN labia-hard to see-2.jpg