• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

A Punch to the Face...a Venting Thread!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
To iam4ever for mentioning me in this thread :rofl:

The bearings in the water pump that run water up to my house are pretty much shot. You can feel the vibrations through the floor now when it's on. Because it's old and they don't make parts for it anymore it can't be rebuild so a whole new one has to be bought. The cheapest it will be is around $900 dollars up to $1,500 depending on the situation. Because it's near the fourth of July nobody can come out to fix it any time soon anyhow. Now every time it turns on because our water tank is too low we have to pray it doesn't go out, but when it runs it doesn't sound very good. It will be a bitch living with no running water if it finally breaks totally, and I don't know how we are going to pay for a new one anyhow. Anyway there will be no showers, or washing clothes and dishes for the near future and we really have to conserve with all the other water usage while we pray it hold out.

dick van cock

Closed Account
In all the time I've been here I think I've bad repped just one person. Nearly have before but always after a few seconds thinking on it haven't done. Well that has just become two. I even PM'd the person more than once to ask them to stop what they was doing. But they haven't so I finally bad repped them. Let's just say they did have 1 green rep stone. They haven't now infact it's not even green.
:D me, too...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
FUCK!!!
Some little mediocre piece of mother fuckin shit just cost me 3 fuckin nobles and almost my entire fuckin army, because he got support from somebody! THAT'S IT!!! This little shit stain better tell me who the fuck supported him...I swear to fucking god! They are next as soon as I get my fuckin army built back up! FUCK it'll take over a week!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

FUCK!!!
Some little mediocre piece of mother fuckin shit just cost me 3 fuckin nobles and almost my entire fuckin army, because he got support from somebody! THAT'S IT!!! This little shit stain better tell me who the fuck supported him...I swear to fucking god! They are next as soon as I get my fuckin army built back up! FUCK it'll take over a week!!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

:rofl:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Ha, I figured someone would find it amusing! Whoever the shit stain is that supported him is in some serious trouble...well as soon as I get 4 more nobles and 4 blitzkriegs ready to go! Then I'll be the one laughing!!!

I not only want to punch in the face, I want to beat the living shit out of the guys I am stuck working with at this time. I am an IT contractor and I am treated like shit at this pharmaceutical company, that my company stuck me at after our contract ended with another pharma that I was happy. I have never seen such an environment like this, first they leave me in my office for hours without anything to do, they don't give me permissions on the network to do anything. The word teamwork does not exist at this place and I'd like to beat the living shit out of them. And they constantly remind me that I am a contractor, I never got treated like this at work, I am looking for another gig but still the beating the shit out of them would be perfect

:mad::fight::violent:

...to every wannabe gangbanger that hangs out at suburban bars, teams up on people and beats them for no reason whatsoever, and has to try and lie about it and be dealt with in parking lots.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I'm in love with one of my best friends and I fucking hate it...I have for the past few years and she doesn't even really understand how bad it sucks for me. So, since this is the "Venting Thread"...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOTHER FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now I feel better. :)

I had a MOTHER FUCKIN' flat on the way home from work JUST because I had an early night! FUCKIN' BAD LUCK!!!!!!!!!

If that was me, with my luck, it would have happened on my way to work and I would have had to make a mad dash getting the spare on so I could get there in time.

My father has had trouble walking for about a month now. He went for an x-ray on his hip a few weeks ago but they didn't find anything. The condition got worse where he has trouble walking at all. He has had to use a walker since then but now it's worse and a lot more painful. Finally, today he goes in for a CAT and a bone scan about a month after this all started and we find his pelvic bone is fractured pretty seriously. He's going to need pins just to hold it together. Not only that they also picked up and additional two cancerous lumps inside his body that nobody knew he had. They think it might even be two different kinds of cancer with one of them affecting the bone by migrating there, which might be why it became so weak. This is in addition to two other cancerous incidents he has gotten in the past. This will make it the forth different type of cancer he has gotten from different sources in the last five years. One of them is on his kidney and they think they might have to remove it, the other one being on his lung. They had to move him to a better equipped hospital further upstate and I won't know about his condition until later. It will also be a long trip up there just to visit him and I have absolutely no experience with the area having never been their in my life, if I can find somebody to take me because I don't trust my car the way it is. In any case he is in for a long stay and multiple surgeries at best, and even a lot more treatment afterwards that will be very difficult for him. Not even I know how hard this will be on him. He is no longer the person I knew a long time ago. He was once the toughest person I have ever known but age and continuous medical problems, more than I can count, have left him week over the years. I don’t even know if anybody else knows how bad it’s gotten except for me because I live with him and help him do the everyday things he has trouble doing anymore. In a way I'm glad that I was the one with him. I don't know if my brother or sister could handle it. I guess in a way I've seen things like this coming and have prepared myself for it subconsciously. I also guess like him I have also become more battle hardened over the years unlike most people I have ever know. Still it's not easy. If the cancer did indeed spread into his skeleton and progressed enough there might not even be anything they can do. I don't want to see him die slowly as it get more painful as each day goes on and he has to be constantly downing pain killers just to get buy. He is also one of the few friends I have ever had and definitely the only father I will ever know. When he finally goes there will be a part of me that goes with him that will never be replaced. I feel bad that I was never in a position to support him like he supported me. With not being able to work I also fear that after a short time once he's gone I will also loose the few but important things he has worked his whole life for, not only for himself but also for me and my siblings. All I can do now is pry that things go as well as possible. This is one of the worst moments of me life.

I'm so sorry to hear that.
I hope that his quality of life doesn't get too bad and that the cancer can be eradicated.:)

I hate my job, I work with dipshits .

sorry to hear that about your dad D-rock

Couples who dress identically...

Even worse..couples who dress identically AND dress their kids in the same style as well.

Store assistants that don't ring for another assistant when there's a long queue of customers.

The other assistants, who, on seeing a long queue, don't have the fucking brains to go and help and just wait until they hear the ring before moving their fat-asses.

My crew! Idle threats don't seem to work, getting in their faces and "drill sergeant" their asses does! They think it's a big friggin' joke, unemployment is not a joke.

Sorry :mad: